Introductions

DeletedUser

RagingPallas! Head of RP Global Ltd. of O56. I also write in the news updates for the Corinth Column :)

DeletedUser

i am .....
*cough* *ahem* *ahem*

Where was I??

*cough* *ahem* *ahem*
BTW who am I ???

DeletedUser

Callus Tacticus
General of the discworld shoop-da-woop

(forum name is ma ingame name)

DeletedUser

Hey Im matty, back on grepolis after backpacking around europe for 8 months. Good to see some old names from Gamma here :) Il be moving out of o43 towards all the fighting soon

DeletedUser

Hello im known as Saltlife on the forums but since giving my account away in-game i HAVE MADE A NEW ONE. My new one is 'Spakanaut'.:cool:

Stuck in ocean 36 on the border of 46. 3rd there so far since I finally have enough time on my hands(problem with the old account). Attempting to get some gold coins but I spent an hour doing surveys and I finally completed one and it didn't give me jack. :Angry:

Anyway looks like a fun world, lots of interesting personalities(nickossa ;)) around. Should be a good one.

Saltlife a.k.a Spakanaut

DeletedUser

Hello guys.

Played on a few worlds and invested probably too much time in this game. I doubt I will invest the time I have in the past, but I thought I would give this world a try.

Milos21

Phrourach
Hello guys.

Played on a few worlds and invested probably too much time in this game. I doubt I will invest the time I have in the past, but I thought I would give this world a try.

welcome aboard mate, I look forward to playing with you after all.

DeletedUser

I'm a former leader of Drunken Rodents in Psi with Evil Scotsman and Savvasnav. Just started on the world. Anyone want a small but experienced player?

Last edited by a moderator: