Iota Ocean top 3's

DeletedUser

Figured I'd see people opinions on the top 3 alliance's of ocean's.

Starting with ocean 44:

i. Shadow Gods of Olympus
ii. Vortex
iii. The New Dawn Alliance

54:

i. Karnage
ii. The Crimson Knights
iii. The Nameless

45:

i. KnightsOfTheOldRepublic
ii. Elite Shadows
iii. The Bounty Hunters

55:

i. Athenian Elite
ii. The Strikers of Babylon
iii. Destiny

Starting with ocean 44:

i. Shadow Gods of Olympus - Will keep top position of the ocean.
ii. Vortex - Will last but only so long as the spam is being served.
iii. The New Dawn Alliance - Not all in the ocean but will still do well.

54:

i. Karnage - How did they take 1st? No alliance with a mispelled name will ever last.
ii. The Crimson Knights - Will be the first to go.... HAHAHAHAHAHA seriously now.
iii. The Nameless - I doubt they will make a name for themselve's, maybe a memory.

45:

i. KnightsOfTheOldRepublic - Republic's never last, haven't you ever watched star wars?
ii. Elite Shadows - Did you see something? I don't know, I think my eyes are playing tricks on me..... BOO!
iii. The Bounty Hunters - Will be full of learning players and will continually grow out further and further leaving the good players alone to be conquered.

55:

i. Athenian Elite - I always thought this alliance would do well.
ii. The Strikers of Babylon - Will give Athenian a run for their money.
iii. Destiny - Won't last.

DeletedUser3393

Starting with ocean 44:

i. Shadow Gods of Olympus :- Will keep it for as long as the alliance is active.
ii. Vortex :- Might go down to third depending on which ocean there wars make them focus on.
iii. The New Dawn Alliance:- Will have to contest for the spot with 4 other alliances. Out of which I think they won't succeed.

54:

i. Karnage :- Close rank 1 won't be there once more people research colonizing.
ii. The Crimson Knights :- Will fight with Karnage for the top spot, it will be close battle, but I think CK will emerge victorious.
iii. The Nameless :- Will only get stronger, but won't match up to the top 2 unless One of the Top 2 looses bad.

45:

i. KnightsOfTheOldRepublic :-Will be out soon as more people develop colonizations.
ii. Elite Shadows:- Shadows will take this one easy, within 10-12 days MAX.
iii. The Bounty Hunters :- Will stay third unless KoTOR loses big (Highly unlikely)

55:

i. Athenian Elite :- Will stay there easily.
ii. The Strikers of Babylon :- Will have to contest the battle with destiny and legion, but I think Legion might triumph. But it will be too close to call.
iii. Destiny :- Same as the one above.

DeletedUser

1 - Shadow Gods of Olympus - Never heard of them, are you sure these guys are really an alliance?

2 - Vortex - Will last until a new server comes out.

3 - The New Dawn Alliance - Never 'eard o' them, are you sure these guys are really an alliance?

1 - Karnage - I want them to win, but it's plausible they'll lose.

2 - The Crimson Knights - Will be successful if DerikRisen is removed from leadership.

3 - The Nameless - Insert cheese line here, seriously though - Never did hear of these, are you's e sure they are really an alliance?

1 - Knights Of The Old Republic - Much like the upcoming MMO I predict they will die out.

2 - Elite Shadows - Definitely the greatest alliance ever, it's sad when the pre-mades suck to compared to randoms.

3 - The Bounty Hunters - These guys will make much money on their lucrative Bounty Hunting enterprise.

1 - Athenian Elite - MRA with brother and sister MRA's, how fun.

2 - The Strikers of Babylon - Never heard of them.

3 - Destiny - I believe in Destiny.

DeletedUser2663

44:

I. Shadow Gods of Olympus - looks good. high avg points good members base and in the top 12 BP. my pick for this ocean
II. Vortex - gonna fade away
III. The New Dawn Alliance looks alright but there seems to be more promising alliances in that ocean

54:

I. Karnage - going to get owned by TCK
II. The Crimson Knights - One of the best alliances on this server ( with elite shadows ). will have no problems dominating thier ocean
III. The Nameless - look ok but definatly room for improvement IMO

45:

I. KnightsOfTheOldRepublic - gonna be gone in no time. look like a bunch of sim city players. they arnt even in the top 12 In BP or ABP
II. Elite Shadows going to dominate their ocean, no problems. one of the best alliances in the server
III. The Bounty Hunters - same as KnightsOfTheOldRepublic

55:

I. Athenian Elite - very promising. After Elite Shadows and TCK i would rank em as one of the best.
II. The Strikers of Babylon - looks like a bunch of nobody's
III. Destiny - same as above

DeletedUser

44:

I. Shadow Gods of Olympus - Good guys and they are leading my ocean. I wish they recruited some more elite people, not everyone for points.Btw they are going to most powerful in O44
II. Vortex - Oopps, They are going down!
III. The New Dawn Alliance - They are not too powerful but they are going good.

54:

I. Karnage - i hope they will beat CK but only little chance.
II. The Crimson Knights - Talking too much but they are powerfull too.
III. The Nameless - i dont know them.sorry

45:

I. KnightsOfTheOldRepublic - Name is a little bit weird but they looks realy powerful and going better.
II. Elite Shadows - Quality players and Quality organization. Going to be King.
III. The Bounty Hunters - really never heard them.

55:

I. Athenian Elite - very good avarage point and domination of O55. Really powerful.
II. The Strikers of Babylon - i dont know them
III. Destiny - i dont know them too.

DeletedUser

And chalna, they are only doing the core.

44:

I. Shadow Gods of Olympus - Good guys and they are leading my ocean. I wish they recruited some more elite people, not everyone for points.Btw they are going to most powerful in O44 Did you mention the fact that Vortex has 2 times more BP than them?
II. Vortex - Oopps, They are going down! Who will take us down might I ask? We are ranked 15th for points yet 7th in ABP.
III. The New Dawn Alliance - They are not too powerful but they are going good. Also wrong, just a noobish MRA.

54:

I. Karnage - i hope they will beat CK but only little chance. Agreed, Karnage has little chance of beating CK
II. The Crimson Knights - Talking too much but they are powerfull too. Obviously. ;)
III. The Nameless - i dont know them.sorry Maybe because they are Nameless. HAHAHA PUN!

45:

I. KnightsOfTheOldRepublic - Name is a little bit weird but they looks realy powerful and going better.Elite Shadows will probably beat them.
II. Elite Shadows - Quality players and Quality organization. Going to be King. *facepalm
III. The Bounty Hunters - really never heard them.

55:

I. Athenian Elite - very good avarage point and domination of O55. Really powerful. I agree, Athenian Elite looks like it will become a powerful alliance.
II. The Strikers of Babylon - i dont know them meh
III. Destiny - i dont know them too. meh

Answers in Bold.

DeletedUser

If you would like to do some more oceans you can post it or look it up...

DeletedUser

ocean 65:

1: 65th ocean fleet

2: M.O.H

3: darkzone

ocean not worth ranking best alliance has 2000 points

ocean 56:

1: Eternal myrmidons

2: shadow guardians

3: Fellowship of the death

ocean 66:

1: The hidden

2: las islas de pertinax

3: league of warriors

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think he meant start a new thread Chalna. You've taken mine off topic :p

I will find you and KIIIIILLLL YOU!!!!!

DeletedUser

oh sorry bout that good luck finding me

ps i have a squad of bodyguards trained by chuck norris

DeletedUser

Ok jarpenguin is hugging the wrong tree we are way better than Inactiveidiots (vortex) Its not even a contest I love reading your replies cause you think your all great but we could wipe you out. Please use some common sense and shut your mouth

DeletedUser

Ok jarpenguin is hugging the wrong tree we are way better than Inactiveidiots (vortex) Its not even a contest I love reading your replies cause you think your all great but we could wipe you out. Please use some common sense and shut your mouth

i agree

DeletedUser

Big talk for one so small...

I believe this means war then. Just want to test my Vortex :cool:

DeletedUser

Hello Jarpenguin :) its only my opinion, u said Vortex ranked 7th with 42 members.we have 6 member and our rank 15th, i think thats show vortex a little bit inactive and Shadow Gods of Olympus more active than your Alliance and Thats why i say Vortex going down.

is it clear now ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello Jarpenguin :) its only my opinion, u said Vortex ranked 7th with 42 members. we are only 6 ppl and have only half point 15th. Btw Shadow Gods of Olympus more active than your Alliance.and Thats why i say Vortex going down. its not about war or something^^

im sorry but i couldnt understand much of what you typed. What i could decipher is that you said something about you having 6 people. You then proceeded to claim this game is not about war, or at least thats what i think you said. It kind of is, its a war game.