Is it fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32265

Maybe, maybe not
Im sick of you guys saying he said we said he did we did and im not making a stand for myself.

My friend at the end of the day your only showing everyone for what you are and thats the sad part.

DeletedUser

Maybe, maybe not
Im sick of you guys saying he said we said he did we did and im not making a stand for myself.

My friend at the end of the day your only showing everyone for what you are and thats the sad part.

Ok, Good Luck with your cause. You aren't showing anything about anybody, except what you are showing about yourself. He said, she said, yada yada yada. I really don't know what you are talking about.

DeletedUser32265

Wow what tough men/boys you are over 60 attacks in less then 24 hours and more coming.
If you and your buddies wasn't holding my citys down I would kick your .
Its been almost a month and you still cant finish the job and im sure ill last another month and another and another.

I find this so funny what you said in your post 8 - your threat to others (You are welcome to join the world. We could always use another farm) that's shows everyone the bullies you guys are .......... if you had half a brain you would be trying to make me out to be the bully and you the good guys.

If anyone as been bullied at any point in life then I ask you all to all put a side your differences and make a stand with me as your all welcome to come and join O75 and the best thing is they cant conquer you in this world - if you don't want to join but have spear spells then hit them as you feel fit, you already know that rygriffin44 is one of them.

You all say you like to fight - it will be the battle of all battles and more likely never happen again.

DeletedUser

Most People Are tough when they have their friends to fight their battles with them.

DeletedUser39847

en45 hyperborea, please get in Ocean 75 so we can farm you.

so your playing the big man in a world that you cant even conquer??? :D:D
why would i go onto a world that is intended for new players and for inexperienced players to learn?? That wouldn't be fair on them or you...

DeletedUser

why would i go onto a world that is intended for new players and for inexperienced players to learn?? That wouldn't be fair on them or you...

lol, I thought about playing, then realized that you had to colonize. Farms? they aren't really that great unless you really need resources for your CS or buildings so you can conquer your enemy...

DeletedUser39847

lol, I thought about playing, then realized that you had to colonize. Farms? they aren't really that great unless you really need resources for your CS or buildings so you can conquer your enemy...

yeah like if you know how to play there is no point as you can't prove your better than anyone by taking their city :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, no conquer, and it is a real man's world. You see in this world the only way to win is to force all your opponents to quit and be the last man standing. It is a war of attrition, and only the MENTALLY and physically tough have a chance to win. You see, any idiot can build cities (as evidence from abramowing) and conquer another player and put them out of the game. However, it takes a mentally and physically committed player to attack a player to the point that they will quit the game. So, you guys continue to talk you smack and play in your world's, but when you are ready to make a real commitment to being a Grepolis champion then come play in a non-conquer world. On second thought nevermind, you guys obviously don't have the brains or the intestinal fortitude to seek out real competition. You think competition is the weak conquer world's you are playing.

Also swarren I see you are playing in 2 worlds with a total of 5 cities in both world's. Wow you really are that good. Must have gotten conquered in your other worlds huh? Maybe you should try non-conquer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32265

Grepolis give this guy a medal
For once rygriffin44 may have said something that matters ............. NOT

I am who I am and im proud of who I am

Its you that I feel sorry for.

DeletedUser

Hey, that's a very serious...um...*looks around*....thing....

DeletedUser39847

Yeah, no conquer, and it is a real man's world. You see in this world the only way to win is to force all your opponents to quit and be the last man standing. It is a war of attrition, and only the MENTALLY and physically tough have a chance to win. You see, any idiot can build cities (as evidence from abramowing) and conquer another player and put them out of the game. However, it takes a mentally and physically committed player to attack a player to the point that they will quit the game. So, you guys continue to talk you smack and play in your world's, but when you are ready to make a real commitment to being a Grepolis champion then come play in a non-conquer world. On second thought nevermind, you guys obviously don't have the brains or the intestinal fortitude to seek out real competition. You think competition is the weak conquer world's you are playing.

Also swarren I see you are playing in 2 worlds with a total of 5 cities in both world's. Wow you really are that good. Must have gotten conquered in your other worlds huh? Maybe you should try non-conquer.

Hahahah physically tough?? and mentally tough to play a world where you keep dodging until you can attack but not even conquer?....on a computer you need to be physically tough?? hahah i really don't need to say much else.

yeah well i've been playing idalium for a few months and only started gela...look at the date this account was started and you would see the stats add up perfect to the time frame the account has been used :p....after all we all can't be good enough to colonize ;) haha

DeletedUser39847

:D:D did i touch a nerve? :p i wish i could colonize as good as you but i prefer conquering :p...you know what real players do to win :D:D

DeletedUser32265

Why are you crying so much,

You guys told me to man up and what did I do I manned up and stood up to your whole Alliance, just me 1 guy - now your crying about it.

Im not a tough guy or make myself out to be one.
Maybe the other 3 Alliances you was in kicked you out for the same reason and if your that good then why did no one follow u or you start your own alliance, maybe you tried - but again and again and again you prove my point to everyone.
You will be your own down fall and at the same time your making Broken Arrow look like Tankers but with a W and the few that are backing you will soon realize that they are just being used by you for the good of you and not for the alliance.

Again I will man up
To AetherCavil, nigbil & the honest true players of Broken Arrow I was wrong about you all as for what ever reason you guys have stayed out of this problem and for that I thank you & I apologize to you all.
I will remove my profile.

My fight on bulling still stands.
rygriffin44, Voridian, BlairTheBull, newstonian, keithsteurrys, and last of all Haplo777

The others that ganged up on me once or twice from BA would have been because I was hitting their good name (we all would have done the same)

Who are your bullies ????, its time to make a stand as you have the power to say no more.
who am I - Im just one guys that's willing to making a stand for all - join me.

DeletedUser

:D:D did i touch a nerve? :p i wish i could colonize as good as you but i prefer conquering :p...you know what real players do to win :D:D

Don't ever believe that you would ever be able to touch a nerve of mine. You would have to matter and you don't. You go big man with your 4 cities in two worlds. Go conquer those world's because you are "that good". It looks to me like you prefer to be conquered not to conquer, since you have no significant presence in any world.

DeletedUser39847

Don't ever believe that you would ever be able to touch a nerve of mine. You would have to matter and you don't. You go big man with your 4 cities in two worlds. Go conquer those world's because you are "that good". It looks to me like you prefer to be conquered not to conquer, since you have no significant presence in any world.

haha you are a joke and it's 5 in two worlds :p have a revolt on the way to a city as we speak so i'll add another one to my list...you do know what a revolt is don't you? i'll give you a clue....you have to conquer a city using one but you wouldn't know that :D:D

so why do you play on a world intended for new players? afraid of being conquered?

rygriffin44 empty space colonization extraordinaire :D:D

DeletedUser345

I can't actually tell what is funnier, kyleli's comment about being able to build three wonders by himself or this? You play on Hyperborea... the ultimate simming world. It does not take mental fortitude to play... I could watch even 1000 attacks role in an hour and not even care as I know you can't conquer me. Last time I checked playing a computer game doesn't really strain me physically... your talking smack from a non-conquer world. Your nothing more than a simmer who thinks they are hard and can bully other people, if i saw you on a conquer world then you wouldn't make it a week I reckon.

DeletedUser

If you don't enjoy fighting, I suggest you try the new world called 'Hyperborea', if not that extreme try a Morale world where small players can't get picked on due to Morale.

However abramowing, you seem like the fighting sort, and you've already shown plenty of fighting spirit.

What I want you to do. What everyone here wants you to do, is rim that noob who is attempting to push you around. Read the guides, develop some skills and kick his <insert infraction-able word here>

A good advice from a person who pushes around other players.

DeletedUser

This thread is going to be closed because it has degenerated into an argument and we'll not have personal insults on our forums, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.