Is it just me....

DeletedUser

Doesn't this new allowance of gold to speed up building times of units kinda defeat the purpose of "call of ocean" and "pop growth" spells to a significant degree? Those spells were a big part of the strategy before, and now it messes with some of the game dynamics. I know it will cost premo users a bit to use this all the time, but still it seems like this is an issue with the new premo feature that isn't talked about.

DeletedUser6029

Doesn't this new allowance of gold to speed up building times of units kinda defeat the purpose of "call of ocean" and "pop growth" spells to a significant degree? Those spells were a big part of the strategy before, and now it messes with some of the game dynamics. I know it will cost premo users a bit to use this all the time, but still it seems like this is an issue with the new premo feature that isn't talked about.

no more so than say using gold to do what architecture does...or Olympic games and so on and so forth....

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
You could say one is an alternative to the other. The premium cut time is clearly better if you need to get something built fast but to use it over and over will cost you a ton of gold. Call of the Ocean and Population Growth won't ever cost you anything. Plus you can cast pop growth and coto on other players so there is always that benefit

DeletedUser

there is actually a discussion thread about recruitment reduction here already, probably worth a read if you haven't done so.

DeletedUser

it's true that it's too expensive for a long term answer, but in the beginning it can change quite a few outcomes, idk, maybe it's not so bad

DeletedUser18132

Now Inno only thinks up of ways to get gold, not improve the game. :( Sad. :(:(:(:(

DeletedUser

Now Inno only thinks up of ways to get gold, not improve the game. :( Sad. :(:(:(:(

I am sorry you feel this way. We try very hard to add new features that help the game evolve. Currently we are also working on projects that benefit all Grepolis players.

DeletedUser6029

well isn't that a load of crap :D

I mean, it is all about money, and they are no different than any other company in the world. They let you play for free, but you get perks with gold. Not sure where you get they don't improve the game. I happen to think many of the new things in 2.0 worlds are useless and I don't use them....but many things are pretty sweet and they are free.

DeletedUser

I don't see why people complain about gold so much. If you have the money to stock up mass amounts of gold go for it and get ahead of everybody else. I know if I had the money to do so I would right away.