Is your alliance AGAINST THE HUN!!!???

DeletedUser

PL are having a feild day with IoA in O85,86 and 76 or 75 don't remember which just going around clearing harbor after harbor.

Well there have been a few that have fought back very well

DeletedUser

Phenomen Challenges the Huns to come to beta and show us what they are really made of.

i was just randomly reading forum and found this one lol

ok, GROM challenges Phenomen to come to Delta and show me what they are really made of!

DeletedUser

i was just randomly reading forum and found this one lol

ok, GROM challenges Phenomen to come to Delta and show me what they are really made of!

I must agree with you G.R.O.M and I think this was a ridicules statement to make. Never the less he did make it.

First
If the Huns were to get into Phenomen world, they would have to start on the outer rim to have any chance of building up their alliance..

Second
It would take them forever to match Phenomen strength not including all the alliances who would prevent the Huns from even growing in their oceans.

Third
The Huns had to work a lot harder because their world speed is slower, if I'm wrong on this one? My apologies!

The only way you would ever know who is the better alliance? Would have to be Grepolis moving the two alliances into the same world and I highly doubt they are even capable of pulling that off.

But if they could? My bet would surely be on the Huns, not because they are top in our world but because they just have such great leadership in my eyes.

Just my opinion
Orian

DeletedUser

That would be awesome! Have the top twelve alliances from all the worlds move over to a seperate world and fight to the death.

DeletedUser

What would be better is to have a special tournament.
Take the top 2 alliance from each world with there top 10 players in each alliance. Have
each player have 5 cities each. Then have them fight it out for one month. At the end of that one month we will know who is the better alliance.

DeletedUser

not really. One of the things that make an alliance effective is lots of people working together. If you have only 10 then it won't be very effective

DeletedUser

yes but if you look at stats you will see alliances with 400 members and like the huns with 115 members. Lets see if the top players can do or are they just sim player hinding behind a big alliance.

DeletedUser

that would be a great idea! Have top 5 alliances from worlds(if they want in of course) join a world. Make the settings so you cant quit an alliance to join another, just the alliance you started with. And once your out, you are out!