Its open. Yay.

• Thread starter DeletedUser11886
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well that, and some MRAs are actually not bad.
I mean, some are just training up newer players. Which is something we should all be happy about. Admittedly these players may then believe that the MRA was is best... But elite alliance seem a little harsh to me. Why not give newer players a chance?

You should know that LR... Maybe i'll have you kicked in Pella and you can join an MRA. :D

You'd never have me kicked; you know I'd just conquer you ;)

DeletedUser38464

Logic?! I thought that was a lost language. Some MRA's are good as long as the founder is very active. The problem with most MRS's is the lack of kicking of inactives. It makes them an overall week alliance.

Though, I know some family alliances who become more MRA just to help train up some noobs. I dont much like this because its the noobs that make me look good. :)

DeletedUser

:cool:

We all started as noobs - so taking them in to train em , isn't always bad! Depends on the person really :)

Let's see how this goes!! :D Really excited :p

DeletedUser26213

Oh god...the settings...I'm in love, unfortunately school must separate us...for now ;)

Aicy

Strategos
Well that, and some MRAs are actually not bad.
I mean, some are just training up newer players. Which is something we should all be happy about. Admittedly these players may then believe that the MRA was is best... But elite alliance seem a little harsh to me. Why not give newer players a chance?

You should know that LR... Maybe i'll have you kicked in Pella and you can join an MRA. :D

I love how this discussing still happens daily on these forums more than two years later.

It seems as if "Are MRAs good?" is one of those unanswerable philosophical questions such as "What is the meaning of life?" and "What happens after we die?".

DeletedUser

Xi Warriors, Xi Barbarians are two teams moved together from world Xi, that two teams show combination of Order of Chaos, S.H.I.E.L.D. and TGR alliances (The top 3 alliances of world Xi).

those were the top 3 alliances in xi AFTER basically the entire core ghosted, but anyways... :p

Pro-Grep

Strategos
We are still top 3 :D, but as by our predictions that world soon will be closed, we decided to make nest in new world, so here we are all together.

DeletedUser

We are still top 3 :D, but as by our predictions that world soon will be closed, we decided to make nest in new world, so here we are all together.
that not gonna be good you guys work great while fihting each other hahahaha :supermad: