it's over we won!

DeletedUser

dude you must be some kind of a comedian, and not a lot of people are that good to put a smile on my face, at least that cynical one

what kind of a teamwork consist of rotating with re-invites more than 100 people who care for the same thing because they can't statistically fit into the same alliance? you guys have done it with hateocracy and you're doing it with MN+infectious, because you couldn't have done it yourselves and you had to look for acts of desperation such as inviting people over who care for some crown looking .jpg image. if that's what you call teamwork, dedication and strategy then what would you say about 23 player alliance (still statistically 25) doing something like this to 100+ alliance? http://prntscr.com/41nds4

if you want to know how does a team look like and looks like a single unit then have a look at this topic http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?40491-Reclaiming-a-Wonder-city. somebody like you who has 135k ABP to 531k points doesn't look like someone who knows a lot about fighting. coordinating attack landings, sniping, breaking sieges and taking risks that might turn bad for you is hard and you should be in my shoes to understand that rather then being untouchable far beyond any frontline

keep up with such sophisticated strategy, dedication and teamwork because a winning alliance i'm a part of, likes it very much

DeletedUser

You BoT-guys seriously should take a look in a mirror soon. You are not gods present to grepolis even if you think you are. You have been right next to extincion several times throughout this world which has lead you to lose alot of player. And THATS the reason BoT's never even tried to win the world even though you say that its becayou dont care about WW.
And those cities you have taken from Moderated Infection doesn't matter at all. BoT's have been like that fly that circling in the room. It wont do you no harm, but it can be annoying sometimes. When the WW-era started you didn't have so much ABP to be honest storm. The same level as me. And I haven't really played this world for more then a couple months. There are only 2 player with a higher ABP then me in BoT's, and again I have only played the world for real a couple months.

You are NOT gods present to grepolis. All you have done in this world hasn't made even a slight impact in the long run.

DeletedUser

ABP can be easily gained through clearing inactives which is something this alliance hasn't had for a long while, and i'm happy for that. the worst thing is when you have to deal with a goner i admit. the reason why certain players in here don't contribute to ABP is because they are far from anything that's red, but are always there when it comes to support this or that, specially our sieges

now that you mentioned ABP, if you look at how many BOTs there are and how many ABP we have gained then the result is 8954074ABP/25 players = 358k ABP/player
if you look at ModInf 21556225ABP/100 players(and that's a minimum) = 215k ABP/player

i'm aware that BOT had more players than they have now, although 25 of us have been sticking around for quite a long while now, who contributed to this amount

DeletedUser

You should use the real number of BP your players has gained which is 6.328.229.
6.328.229/25 players = 253k ABP/player. Ofc some of that BP has come under another banner but thats another discussion.
Your top 3 attackers stand for 2.165.690 which is around 33% (not exactly, dont bother doing the math) which means that the 22 members has 4.162.539/22 players = 189k ABP/player

Numbers can be moved both ways as you can see. The numbers above are not impressive, as you belive it is. That the players are far from red are only excuses im afraid, since the attackers always moves with the front.

By the look of your namechange of the alliance I can see that I touched a nerve. BoT is a good group of players with some really good fighters aswell. But if BoT's had been such great fighters as many of you thinks you are the numbers would have been higher. You only have 2(!) in the top 30 attackers after all.

DeletedUser44874

what a bunch of nonsense in most previous posts

us trolls didn't even want to participate in making of a single WW and we are an example of an alliance everyone should look up to and that's by boycotting WW in every future server that opens it's doors to simmers like most of you guys are. i'd die of laughter if we land a CS on any WW island out there and color that unfortunate city of our own colors

I just want to say a few things to you Trolls (Storm, Tazey):
Your alliance would have been gone long ago if Infectious didn't Pact with you, and we did work well together in zones that we co-existed in. You were also invited to join us in the merger to win WW era, and declined because that would have meant swallowing your pride a bit; joining with Moderated Nation with us to triumph over the true simmer alliance, Little Dwarfs. Your 25 would have fit nicely into our group that topped up at 140 or so members, and would have made the 7 wonders go up without any delay. As it stands we will achieve a total victory without you and despite your constant barrages on our north western cities. The Dwarf group of alliances were more than twice our size even when we merged, and without the merger between Infectious and Moderated Nation (2 enemy alliances throughout most of the servers time), we could not have done this. BoT and Infectious could not have defeated MN or LD let alone both.

BoT decided to go there own way, leaving our skype room and abandoning our pact so that you could continue to fight MN. I don't think this was any loss to you since you didn't want to win, and you know that none of us from Infectious (maybe even the MN players too) liked what we had to do, but it was just that, what we had to do to attain victory over the massive simmers, LD.

We also got to show one of everyone's favorite adversaries, r00d00, that changing alliances and loyalties as often as your underwear is not a winning strategy. I know even BoT wanted to see him not be on the winning team. And to that you are victorious.

Good luck BoT players that share Storms attitude with not ever winning in the future.

DeletedUser

we could have had more players in the top 30 ABP if we had some inactives to deal with. an alliance with 100+ players has more frequent inactive issues to deal with leading to internalization and some easy BP. from my point of view, i don't see how do those reds near me gain ABP. they don't and won't attack me or anyone in the alliance if we are slightly supported and they won't even launch at our sieges so it brings a good question about where the heck do they gain ABP from. we have no other choice but to gain ABP the hardest way, and there is no inactive red near us as well as not a single incompetent alliance like maybe OV and AD are (some exceptions exist of course). it's not about the number like it is to a way of gaining that certain number

DeletedUser

Again, the excuses.. The reason you are not better in the playerranking for ABP is that you dont attack as much as you belive. If you dont have inactives to take care of doesn't that mean that you can attack red cities more? One has to rebuild from clearing inactive blue/green cities aswell. I myself haven't cleared an inactive blue/green in what I can remember.
And you say that you dont have any inactive red near you, when the truth is that the last 3 pages of conquest on grepostats are almost only inactives (with a very few conquests of active players). If you want to brag about the great BoT, atleast get your facts straight..

DeletedUser

I just want to say a few things to you Trolls (Storm, Tazey):
Your alliance would have been gone long ago if Infectious didn't Pact with you, and we did work well together in zones that we co-existed in. You were also invited to join us in the merger to win WW era, and declined because that would have meant swallowing your pride a bit; joining with Moderated Nation with us to triumph over the true simmer alliance, Little Dwarfs. Your 25 would have fit nicely into our group that topped up at 140 or so members, and would have made the 7 wonders go up without any delay. As it stands we will achieve a total victory without you and despite your constant barrages on our north western cities. The Dwarf group of alliances were more than twice our size even when we merged, and without the merger between Infectious and Moderated Nation (2 enemy alliances throughout most of the servers time), we could not have done this. BoT and Infectious could not have defeated MN or LD let alone both.

BoT decided to go there own way, leaving our skype room and abandoning our pact so that you could continue to fight MN. I don't think this was any loss to you since you didn't want to win, and you know that none of us from Infectious (maybe even the MN players too) liked what we had to do, but it was just that, what we had to do to attain victory over the massive simmers, LD.

We also got to show one of everyone's favorite adversaries, r00d00, that changing alliances and loyalties as often as your underwear is not a winning strategy. I know even BoT wanted to see him not be on the winning team. And to that you are victorious.

Good luck BoT players that share Storms attitude with not ever winning in the future.

allow me to show you how did inf vs bot war ended before they approached us to make peace http://prntscr.com/41s4j5
merge was about to happen to fight MN together, i joined, but left after the decision of inf+mn WW project. i couldn't accept that because i'd find myself in a deep blue and green sea of cities turning me into a simmer i never wanted to be. same thought i share with the rest of trolls, i mean, flies. you guys were more worried about dwarfs than organizing your own WW islands we could have helped you with while MN was having mass internalization and VM problems at a time. we don't want to win world wonders because that's what we did in the past and most, if not all, didn't like that innogames concept taken from travian browser game. i will personally never involve myself in any world wonder in any server i will play in

and if i remember correctly, i was ditched from the skype room

Again, the excuses.. The reason you are not better in the playerranking for ABP is that you dont attack as much as you belive. If you dont have inactives to take care of doesn't that mean that you can attack red cities more?

then how do some players near us gain so many ABP without attacking us? who are they attacking if we are their only enemy they share borders with?

DeletedUser25289

BoT and Infectious could not have defeated MN or LD let alone both.

we were managing quite well against both of them before you wanted to hold hands with MN for a yellow crown

BoT decided to go there own way, leaving our skype room and abandoning our pact so that you could continue to fight MN.

you kicked us, and it was your decision to side with our joint enemy :)

Again, the excuses.. The reason you are not better in the playerranking for ABP is that you dont attack as much as you belive.

he has 86 AoD's, I think you can cut him a break :p

DeletedUser

then how do some players near us gain so many ABP without attacking us? who are they attacking if we are their only enemy they share borders with?

Most in MI/IN hasn't gotten any ABP during the WW-era. And before that infectious and Moderated Nation where at war. They might have recived some ABP from that. As far as I know they also had fronts in the north and the east. It is time BoT understand that that they are not the hearthstone in this world. Not even close. As I said in a previous post, all you have done in this world hasn't made even a slight impact in the long run. The war you have had witn MN for such a long while hasn't really lead to anything. The frontline has pretty much been the same all the way with each alliance pushing eachother back and forth. You are the biggest alliance in 44, which you have been since the noobs fell. Thats the last accomplishment of BoT in this world. Since then, nothing.

DeletedUser

we have reclaimed what was and are conquering what was never ours, and with success. we've had turncoats, quitters and whatnot, who's cities fell into the wrong hands which couldn't have been prevented entirely by us. some cities we conquered were held by players who joined infectious who were later internalized by them. we've been diligently expanding and not by a way of recruiting. i'm happy to be in a 20 fighting players alliance than in a 10 fighting and 90 simming players alliance. not saying there is such an alliance in here, was just making an example

DeletedUser

we were managing quite well against both of them before you wanted to hold hands with MN for a yellow crown

Someone left, and I kicked you because you cried over and over about the same issue. When nano was in the chat you didn't say a word. But as soon he or enga left you cried about the issue. There is a nice saying about such behavior "when the cat's away the mice will play"

he has 86 AoD's, I think you can cut him a break :p
He has 7 in this world. I dont care what someone has done in other worlds in the past. I have a total of 95 AoD's myself, but that doesn't have much to say in this world. When inno brings the ABP gotten in other worlds to Cythera that can be something valid for this discussion.

DeletedUser

we have reclaimed what was and are conquering what was never ours, and with success. we've had turncoats, quitters and whatnot, who's cities fell into the wrong hands which couldn't have been prevented entirely by us. some cities we conquered were held by players who joined infectious who were later internalized by them. we've been diligently expanding and not by a way of recruiting. i'm happy to be in a 20 fighting players alliance than in a 10 fighting and 90 simming players alliance. not saying there is such an alliance in here, was just making an example

You are really grasping now it seems. Since there are only 10 fighters its weird we have 16 in top 30-attacker and you have 2. In the top 10 attackers the number is 6-1. My point of my posts has been for BoT's to take a look in the mirror. And the mirror is really screaming at you at the moment. This is what the mirror wants to say to you.
BoT is not the great and supreme fighters they belive they are

DeletedUser44874

We were managing the fight. WW's is not about fighting alone, and we could not have won that especially since you guys refused to participate in them.

maybe I worded that wrong. We probably did kick you from our chat room because you decided you didn't want to be with us on the merger. How can we discuss ops and WW happenings with the very people that want to stop it from happening in our chat room?

As for joining with our joint enemy, I don't know how long you've been playing this game but the merger of 2 fighting alliances does not seem like an uncommon thing in my experience. You fight each other, you drive out the bad players and simmers. Who is left are fighters with mutual respect for each other as fighters. Only people with ego issues can't deal with this.

Anyway Storm, you are a good fighter, but I feel that you lack the ability to see the game as it is in its whole, and the simming WW era is part of the game, no matter if any of us like it (I know i was bored out of my mind building those stupid things). It is what it is. Maybe we will be on opposite teams fighting again one day.

DeletedUser25289

Anyway Storm, you are a good fighter, but I feel that you lack the ability to see the game as it is in its whole, and the simming WW era is part of the game, no matter if any of us like it (I know i was bored out of my mind building those stupid things). It is what it is.

so if you do not like to build them, why do you? this is merely a game, you are not forced to do anything. I think that if you take a look at the bigger picture and realise that you play the game as a means of entertainment, getting a crown composed of pixels may not be worth the compromises you make to obtain such a "reward."

DeletedUser44874

Simply put, I build them because doing so is part of the game.

Have you ever watch a kids soccer game? It's a bunch of 8 year olds having a blast crowding around the ball trying to all get a kick in. They don't care if they win or loose, and often they aren't even told the end score but instead it's just a tie game. But when you watch the world cup, they are no longer crowded around the ball and they actually try to score, though rarely do, they still just spend 90 minutes kicking the ball around. But you get a lot more of a triumphant feeling when you can say you won the game.

You guys are the 8 year olds that just want to get a kick in and have no idea that you can actually win or loose. Pointless game other than to spend some money to do something with your time. But guess what, this isn't the kiddy league. Game over you loose.

MrPetz said it best:
all you have done in this world hasn't made even a slight impact in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25289

You guys are the 8 year olds that just want to get a kick in and have no idea that you can actually win or loose. Pointless game other than to spend some money to do something with your time. But guess what, this isn't the kiddy league.
I hope we can all agree that the purpose of this game is fun and entertainment, nothing more. our choosing not to participate in ww's allowed us trolls to send half of MN into VM and make several others quit. that was fun. you, on the other hand, stated that you were "bored" during ww's:

and the simming WW era is part of the game, no matter if any of us like it (I know i was bored out of my mind building those stupid things). It is what it is.

if the purpose of this game is fun and entertainment, and boredom is an antonym of such words, who is the real winner?
bezradny.gif
if entertainment is not what you look for in a game, then you might want to re-evaluate yourself
okok.gif