JFL is dead

DeletedUser8790

Ajax, it is to bad you had a falling out, The name Ajax works well with our liquid X detergent theme :p

DeletedUser

Lol

She was defending and you were failing from the start. You guys have attacked her continually since the start of the war and you have managed to take only a few cities from her ...all at the very start.
When we launch at one person we dont just take a couple of cities ... ask Idu2, Tonyellis (oops he is inactive now ;-)), =111=, casual.anon or any of your presently inactive or vacation mode players.
From the start of AX we have fought pretty much every alliance around us, this from we were 20-30 players and till now. While we were suposedly at "peace" we were still fighting other alliances and they were/are better than you. Independents and armed forces were better at defense and attack than you.
As for the LIQs, you were so focussed on yourself that you forgot about the other war that needs to be fought .... the diplomatic one. And you lost that one mate. You were so sure of your strength that you failed miserably everywhere else. Looking at the war score until the point where the two best alliances in the game merged you will see that your conquests were dropping fast and AX was in fact exceeding you and had surpassed you in cities taken. When LIQs joined you were loosing and the merge just sped up the process :eek:.

Your alliance is dead mate and I think pretty soon you will see other alliances attacking you to pick the bones of your alliances dead carcass.

But as long as you are still laughing when you die, you will be doing ok :pro:

it's a game. if i am supposed to go to the rim, i will go, no problem. but i won't surrender :) you take grepolis way to serious.
hm, the diplomatic one. i think u had a pact, or maybe a NAP with TL before the merge. i may be wrong, but hey, i'm only guessing. and my guessing is to, u guys had this planned, from the moment we declared war on you.

DeletedUser9465

We had a NAP but more important we were friends and we really respected each other. The merger was not planned since you declared war. It happened because, as I told you, we were friends and we shared common interests. The talks for a merger begun one week before the actual merger happened.

DeletedUser13294

Seems people are still missing the point I am not complaining I am setting the record straight.In Ocean45 is where The Liquidators took alot of our inactives cities with the pretence of attacking AX.And alot of those cities now are inactives from the ex AX people we ran into vacation mode which now the vacation mode has expired.Eckalon,RM1x,Nockorchid,Rmstgamer2010 and many others just to name a few.Now about being fair it is war anything goes so no complains here about you guys outnumbering us 2 to 1.We love the odds and to set up a thread and say Just for Laughs is Dead LOL well here is your response
Liquid Detergent X so what are you gonna do now.We are fighters win or loose we won't give up.Unless a tornado hits my farm and I loose internet connection LOL then I won't be here.So far alot of people have been a good sport if you dish it out no problem but take it when it is your turn to get it.Hahaha don't say"See what I mean what are you ten?" Hahaha sorry I am talking turkey now.

Baudin Fruit of the Loom What is the matter cat got your tounge. Bring it buddy diss away it is all in good fun you guys love ragging on people lets have a laugh.
I don't mind if it is at my expense.:eek:

Igapolis you are right Idu2 has a sense of humor that is why he is in Just for Laughs.Lets have fun fellows ingame or here just keep the record straight.It is a war so things can still turn either way.Remember Pearl Harbor.:cool:

:pro:Just For Laughs in The House F.Y.I. I got time to write cause I got 5 attacks coming to me from Liquid X,The Vangard,Academy X,Warriors of Capea
and other little fellows trying to make a name for themselves.Cheers fellows all in good fun remember don't dish it out if you can't take it.:D

1. Liquid detergent X - i wash 19 of your cities, you took NADA.

2. If you want to see how funny is Idu, i can send the reports of his attacks over me. He sent 46 attacks yesterday and gave me DBP, i sent 15 attacks over him and i took 1 city. Btw, he has only 98 cities, not 100.

3. Tony Ellis and GSPotlis, had more cities then me and they were very active and very well supported by your alliance and i took many cities from them.

4. You keep talking about keeping records. The fact is that you declared war and WE ARE HAVING ALL THE FUN. And all the records are ours.

5. Just for Fun, i took your ex-leader cities (5 cities in 3 days) and your Laughers took their chance to take a city from. I posted their attacks Just For Laughs. Skaternity, Empty"many dbp for me"X and Idu - you should see their attacks. They gave me 71k dbp. The only good attacker was Belona (my respect for her/him).

6. You talk about inactives, but JFL can take cities only from inactives or ghosts, because they dont fight back. LOL

I see you on battlefield, there only skills talk. Here you talk too much.

DeletedUser

what's wrong with you ajax? people can say many things about coblet but a "point whore"?! maybe you got confused with 1 of the other 6 worlds you entered because on theta coblet is the first person to break the million ABP!! good job cob!
now stop being annoying and post dumb things, nobody cares about you or your 24 1k cities...

DeletedUser

Crack a nut

2. If you want to see how funny is Idu, i can send the reports of his attacks over me. He sent 46 attacks yesterday and gave me DBP, i sent 15 attacks over him and i took 1 city. Btw, he has only 98 cities, not 100.

3. Tony Ellis and GSPotlis, had more cities then me and they were very active and very well supported by your alliance and i took many cities from them.

4. You keep talking about keeping records. The fact is that you declared war and WE ARE HAVING ALL THE FUN. And all the records are ours.

5. Just for Fun, i took your ex-leader cities (5 cities in 3 days) and your Laughers took their chance to take a city from. I posted their attacks Just For Laughs. Skaternity, Empty"many dbp for me"X and Idu - you should see their attacks. They gave me 71k dbp. The only good attacker was Belona (my respect for her/him).

6. You talk about inactives, but JFL can take cities only from inactives or ghosts, because they dont fight back. LOL

Crack a nut

Seems you are little aggressive you still don't get it look at what callinectes said about Liquid detergent X and Ajax that was funny callinectes is being a good sport.It is all for fun don't get y.You said you took our exleaders city for fun LOL another inactive city yea you are a riot alright.Hahaha.

Wow idu2's name keeps popping up I am gonna have to charge him for all this publicity.LOL

Yea you are real big man with Idu2 he is defending against 10 guys at once
Coblet,Matthew princess,crack a nut,nasa,juschen, just to name a few.
I am surprised you have not rimmed him or he should have 10 cities at the most with all this people hitting him.

And thank you for not insulting Belona she is great person.
I also Trade messages with matthews princess LOL she is fun sometimes
I like it when she says I want me some Zato.LOL;)

That is a little selfish saying you have all the fun.I think we are all here for that if not we would not be here.

Crack a nut want me to give you my coordinates of my cities so you can come and get me .You are right I am talking to much I am getting attacks from 63 hours away.Hahaha and it will be a transport and 1 bireme so got time do a little war propaganda to keep the record straight.:pro:

Cheers Fellows:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9465

Some things can be said, some things can not. Some things are funny, some are downright disgusting. Talking about a lady the way you did is not funny.

On the other hand, you seem to pity idu2 for being attacked by some 10 LX players. Remember how this war started? Remember when MatthewsPrincess had 100+ attacks every day from all of your funny laughing guys? She lost 3 cities in the first 2 days of the war because you caught us by surprise. Then not even one. Idu2 is losing like 5 to 10 cities every day. So spare me Lord(?!?!?!) Zato. And yes, I lack the sense of humor when you are talking about a lady the way you did. :pro:

DeletedUser7627

Hahaha and who are you to say you are LX are the kings?

P.S. You people were built almost all offense.. You alone will never figure out what it is like to defend on your own.

DeletedUser9465

To whom you are talking midget? You gathered some lousy 326k DBP because the true Hornets defended you and some ... lol ... 50k ABP! I made almost that much in a single day. And if you think you are so good a defender, compare your tiny DBP with MatthewsPrincess's. Lol... 326k DBP you've got because other people (me and MatthewsPrincess included) defended you, ungrateful one...

DeletedUser

Don't twist things around

Robbyn

Wow Back the truck up don't start twisting things around.I have said nothing bad about Matthews Princess.It is a joke we have that is all.Nothing personal B but seems you keep trying to twist things around.If anything I respect the ladies
and ask her who stopped attacks on her when she had a falling out with JFL.
Some of my guys started to farm her cause she had no flag before she join AX.
But that is water under the bridge.Seems we really need to keep an eye on you guys posts.:cool:

:pro: It is bad enough sometimes things get misunderstood but to have a little evil hermit walking around to instigate something.Hahaha Just kidding Robyyn.

:eek: Interesting a little guy like Ajaxs is calling you out seems to me that all the scary war propaganda you guys dish out just took a nose dive.:D

DeletedUser

Robbyn

Wow Back the truck up don't start twisting things around.I have said nothing bad about Matthews Princess.It is a joke we have that is all.Nothing personal B but seems you keep trying to twist things around.If anything I respect the ladies
and ask her who stopped attacks on her when she had a falling out with JFL.
Some of my guys started to farm her cause she had no flag before she join AX.
But that is water under the bridge.Seems we really need to keep an eye on you guys posts.:cool:

:pro: It is bad enough sometimes things get misunderstood but to have a little evil hermit walking around to instigate something.Hahaha Just kidding Robyyn.

:eek: Interesting a little guy like Ajaxs is calling you out seems to me that all the scary war propaganda you guys dish out just took a nose dive.:D

Actually, looking at his way of writing I'd say that Ajax isnt really Ajax any more but some pre-teenage wannabe LIQ X. The real uncle Ajax is likely no longer playing :eek:.

MP shares the battlereports with us and your attacks still crack us up.

Oh and green gomer something, I guess you want some of the LIQ X glory to rub off on you ...suppose that is why you need to take part in a conversation.

JFL keep attacking and givng us easy bp's :-D ... bwahahahahahaha

DeletedUser9465

1. I am not kidding at all and I am not twisting anything. In fact you twisted her words, you wishful Casanova! Not only me, but Marge herself and other LX members felt offended about the way you chose to use her words in order to imply she would be interested in you. To get things straight - she is interested in driving you out of Theta. And this will happen sooner than you expect.

2. I no longer care what Ajax says or does. He has no loyalty and no self-esteem. I tried to let him see he is wrong only because I still think that his uncle Kastor is a good guy and a respectable player, despite the latest events.

3. I really am not interested in the popularity contest you are trying to win here. To tell you the truth, we have different views on what a good joke means. So by all means, win this contest! It isn't one I would be interested to win.

DeletedUser7627

To whom you are talking midget? You gathered some lousy 326k DBP because the true Hornets defended you and some ... lol ... 50k ABP! I made almost that much in a single day. And if you think you are so good a defender, compare your tiny DBP with MatthewsPrincess's. Lol... 326k DBP you've got because other people (me and MatthewsPrincess included) defended you, ungrateful one...

Hahaha.... Begging for support does not count... I defended for myself long before I joined hornets. Yes and maybe I am small. But I should be 500,000 point player -_-....

DeletedUser7627

Maybe that is because I am defensive? Not offensive??? And how would you know about my attacking? You have never seen any reports???

DeletedUser

Prodromoi

Total posts : 249

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I am not kidding at all and I am not twisting anything. In fact you twisted her words, you wishful Casanova! Not only me, but Marge herself and other LX members felt offended about the way you chose to use her words in order to imply she would be interested in you. To get things straight - she is interested in driving you out of Theta. And this will happen sooner than you expect.

2. I no longer care what Ajax says or does. He has no loyalty and no self-esteem. I tried to let him see he is wrong only because I still think that his uncle Kastor is a good guy and a respectable player, despite the latest events.

3. I really am not interested in the popularity contest you are trying to win here. To tell you the truth, we have different views on what a good joke means. So by all means, win this contest! It isn't one I would be interested to win.

Seems to me you guys are impossible to try to have a good fun game.To play a game is one thing but to try by all means to win it is a fantasy how this game goes it has no ending.So don't take the fun out of it.That is why alot of people have left Theta world.Now if you don't have a sense of humor or your life is hanging on just this game alone wow then there are bigger issues here but it is yours not mine.Now if you don't want to have fun with it by all means it is your right I for one am having fun and if it does not work out I move on to the next thing to have fun it ain't the end of the world.Now I hope you guys and girls are trying to drive me out that is part of the game to finish of the other alliance.But you think it will affect me in real life Hahaha.keep posting your negative comments people are not dum they see right thru you.What I see here is LX is taking a nose dive on the War Propaganda side of things.I am gonna just post jokes on the people that are just having fun with it.If you don't want to be a part of it fine with me I don't even know you.Now MP knows it is joke and we are thousands of miles away and to imply that it might get serious come on that is helarios you guys are unreal.:cool:

:pro:peeps it is just a game to take it that serious wow feel sorry for the people that do.But seriously folks cheers everyone and just have fun and may the best alliance win.

Thanks Ruah for being a good sport Cheers mate after Liquid X falls you can join JFL:eek:

:cool:Just For Laughs in The House.