JFL is dead

DeletedUser

JFL Best

i think JFL was much better.. they are the greatest fighters in the theta world with the most brave players.. everyone knows that no matter they win or loose.

they will always be remembered and respected by me as many others.

DeletedUser12212

Me too. They were, and still are, an extraordinary alliance. They are amazing fighters, who have more attack points then Liquid X, even though they are 25 million points less then LX,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I used to respect them but its all diffenent without the help of Vork and ryanward08.

DeletedUser

This makes me sad. JFL was the best alliance I've ever been part of and I doubt there will be a better one any time soon. Amazing that it actually lasted so long considering it was originally meant to be just for laughs...

DeletedUser

Robbyn, you wont be saying that when your gone.
lets do a simple math, robbyn44 got 147 cities (first in the world) and conquering a new city almost every day and sometimes more. JFL have about 4 players that can actually attack and i doubt any of them is able to be even close to take a city from him so i guess he will be gone when he will get bored and choose to quit... just like any other AX or TL member.
you need to prove yourself in the game, we all know that you like to talk a lot already...

DeletedUser

and TL and AX

Here is one of JFL's old rules

Anyone under 100k gets boots

Now look at the member list

There are people under 100k(which are mostly our targets or they are just bad player who lose their cities because some random guy wanted)

DeletedUser

Another one bites the dust... (Belona - Account Deleted, one of the few attackers)

I know I'm kinda late on this news, but I forgot about the forums for the last couple of days. :p

DeletedUser7627

I'm not gonna read one these forums again. You guys have a lot of talk and no show. I'd like to see you take a city from.

Goodbye,
Ajax.

DeletedUser

I'm not gonna read one these forums again. You guys have a lot of talk and no show. I'd like to see you take a city from.

Goodbye,
Ajax.

i doubt it , im pretty sure you are reading my post now lol
but if you wont post here anymore then thank god!!

DeletedUser

Goodbye,
Ajax.

Heh, I think I'm the only guy who can claim that, but that's cause I need more nukes ¬.¬

Anyways, JFL was a great alliance in the past, now they're just a joke, as happened to ARISE. Many alliances are really just made up of a couple of attackers and a bunch of supporters or dead weight. Proven fact.