Journey on the Rim

DeletedUser

It was davisdestroyer that tried sniping with fireships.

I am not wed to LFN. I have asked a couple other alliances for an invite but they wanted permission from LFN to take me. It doesn't matter anyway. Those you guys can't beat, you recruit.

DeletedUser

Ah daytona mate i saw you used a spell on the attack and took a wild guess you wouldn't be using Fast transports otherwise i would've wall'd you :D

At any rate, in the future, i'll try to welcome you properly;)

DeletedUser

slighty OT posting about PB in a thread about the rim lol

so I got given founder rights 1 day after joining my alliance. Now the original founder seems to have gone inactive! so I'm stuck with my very own alliance lol not sure what to do next ;) I'll make a coffee and try to decide :)

DeletedUser

Lol well surely the only answer is a rim war? :p

Nothing quite af sunny as noobs going at each other with fireships and archers :D

DeletedUser

That's great, a rim war!! :)

But now you've got a lot of noobs in your hands with having Founder Rights. Has the coffee given you any ideas?

DeletedUser

No I figure 3 options:
1. run
2. try and find another founder
3. try and make something of it

DeletedUser

If you need any help running [ally]ONE[/ally] I would be glad to help. I am tired of the core.

DeletedUser

I have been at this a year. This would not be my first time as leader of an alliance. I can take care of things. Its not that hard...except for diplomacy. I do get to keep my culture right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ahh lmao i thought he was already out there haha. im such a noob :p

DeletedUser

I decided to go to the rim. I am already leader, forum mod, recruiter for my alliance. Who doesn't like trying to lead an mra?

DeletedUser

lol really? where did you land?

I have successfully found not 1 but 3 new founders for my alliance :) happy days! lol

DeletedUser

I am in ocean 67 with Titans Wrath. I had to set up the forum and apparently I am the only one to use it. I have exponentially increased our invites. I can't tell if any other members are even getting on for more than 5 minutes. Still need a founder?

DeletedUser

I am in ocean 67 with Titans Wrath. I had to set up the forum and apparently I am the only one to use it. I have exponentially increased our invites. I can't tell if any other members are even getting on for more than 5 minutes. Still need a founder?

lol got 3 although none of them have spoke in 3 days and we've still an outstanding pact request open lol

DeletedUser

Joined DarkSiders. What alliance requires prior alliance notification for attacks. Not just CSs. They are pacted with 16 alliances. They share forums with alliances that they are not pacted with. ??? I think I am close to violating the rule against being disrespectful to leadership. NOOBS!

DeletedUser

lol rep, sounds awesome!

I left my alliance. No-one had posted in the forum for 3 or 4 days. The ex-founder is red and has not been booted and that pact request is still there!

So I'm out alone again :)

DeletedUser

well there is room for two of us in my cities *wiggles eyebrows*

you could come down to O34. Some noobish alliance there thinks they can take my city tonight. We can bask in the glory of their bodies spread through the ocean together :)