Journey on the Rim

DeletedUser

I'm completely in the wrong direction cronus for that lol

DeletedUser

Can you make your way over to the 67/77 border? There will be some open slots with 1 day players populating many slots right now. Most the alliances over here are small.

DeletedUser

Can you make your way over to the 67/77 border? There will be some open slots with 1 day players populating many slots right now. Most the alliances over here are small.

yeah same here lol I'm not conquest ready but gonna stick it out here for a bit :)

DeletedUser

Grepolis is going to kill their own game. Their commercial for tv makes it seem easy. When players get on and it takes forever to build up a city they quit. So yeah they are bringing in more quiters to be on the islands around me. These new players do know that there gold. I would not be surprised if this server makes it to the age of wonders.

DeletedUser

Grepolis is going to kill their own game. Their commercial for tv makes it seem easy. When players get on and it takes forever to build up a city they quit. So yeah they are bringing in more quiters to be on the islands around me. These new players do know that there gold. I would not be surprised if this server makes it to the age of wonders.

na, I've been playing sense early 2010 and it's been pretty much the same in all the worlds I've been in, really it's been the same in most every game I've played, most that join don't stay long. I do think some worlds do better than others though but I believe that's because of who joins it, if some of the better players are in a world it seems to do better than others. Speed also plays a factor for the new player I believe, the speed 1 worlds do take some patience, most new players will not give it the time.

DeletedUser

Well not updated in awhile.

I'm now in an alliance called Greek Elite (ok not the best name lol) but they all seem very nice and actually quite an active bunch.

I got spied by a guy the other day, but apparently my mail back to him scared him enough that he's not bothered again.

Not a lot going off in terms of me getting hit but had some attacks to other players in the alliance! but I think they can handle themselves.

The founder is a nice kid and has lead before and is keen to do well :) so all around not a bad alliance and better than the last one.

I've been made War Commander so we'll see how that goes :) think it might be fun.

Going for my 2nd city soon so wish me luck xx

DeletedUser

I would have joined you... but unfortunately I am probably about as far away as I could possibly be from you :p

You will have to handle PnP in the NW and I will have tpo do it in SE ;)

DeletedUser

I would have joined you... but unfortunately I am probably about as far away as I could possibly be from you :p

You will have to handle PnP in the NW and I will have tpo do it in SE ;)
I'm in 58 the south :) where are you?

DeletedUser

85... which when I looked at the auto updat maps... I thought I was south :p maybe I was just in that haze you get in about 2 days into your BP

so maybe I'm east, and I read the map wrong... twice :mad:@(

DeletedUser

I always get mixed up lol just there aren't many cities below me :D I think 85 is far East and to the south a bit so yeah you are prolly right there lol I think I'm just far central south :D

Anyway good to see another experienced player on the rim :) and yes please update us on your journey.. you can be my journey buddy ;)

DeletedUser

Decided to return and join you on the rims of Corinth, Lozza.

Joined some random MRA

I wonder if i'm still any good at this game lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just started so don't be dissapointed when you find me :p

Give me your IGN :(

DeletedUser

Epik!! lol good to see you :) I'm out in 58 but I'm hoping to move haha! got bored on the rim!

DeletedUser

you should come to our rim :p It is not boring there, a couple of real elite alliances and all the MRA's banding together to fight them both :)

Epik, you is teh other side of the world lolz

and you is in teh biggest MRA eva :O

DeletedUser

NOOO

Why i always have such bad luck :(

I left the MRA anyway, the disgrace of being in an MRA was too much for me.

Im probably going to get destroyed now though lol.

DeletedUser

let me invitez you to rejoin the world in our ocean lol, you can come smash some dumb MRA's