Top 12 Juggy Jugg Jug Juggs.......BYE ! :)

DeletedUser

Another great day in Helerous. VikingWarGod turned ghost after been destroyed by slackers / invaders. Having looked at his cities, which reside in ocean sixty four, he was never going to be allowed to grow. Good job by slacks on tht.

we have a fresh new war also with ZEP/GEP/2f2h vs SI / Cerbs / Slackars. Harpoon will gain from this I feel.

happy friday everyone !

DeletedUser

Correction. SI/Cerbs haven't declared war with ZEP/GEP or vise versa.

DeletedUser

what a joke...making fun of juggs like he and his alliance is something:D

DeletedUser24538

Haha,

I bet it did! I have been kinda lazy on grep for about 6 weeks, have had some Issues arise. But I am back now, and I don't forsee any more issues, so I will gain some points. I only build my cities to about 8k unlike majority of these players around here, so I am automatically lower than anybody with equal amount of cities.

By the way, I finally took time the time to look you up, Leader in Cerb congrants. It's a really big Promotion from that "allinance"/MRI you called Damage Inc. I tell you that. If you wanna talk more Message me in Game I would love to chat at you about, your Academy alliance ;).

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Haha,

I bet it did! I have been kinda lazy on grep for about 6 weeks, have had some Issues arise. But I am back now, and I don't forsee any more issues, so I will gain some points. I only build my cities to about 8k unlike majority of these players around here, so I am automatically lower than anybody with equal amount of cities.

By the way, I finally took time the time to look you up, Leader in Cerb congrants. It's a really big Promotion from that "allinance"/MRI you called Damage Inc. I tell you that. If you wanna talk more Message me in Game I would love to chat at you about, your Academy alliance ;).

didn't look at points, how you doing in 35, with the rest of those Vanguard yellow bellies? Ah, you gave up.

DeletedUser24630

The Vanguard ran away in the very beginning of the world. Come play with the big boys in the core rather than simming from the rim:pro:

DeletedUser22940

The Vanguard made a career on Delphi after all the decent alliances left so I fully plan on sticking around after WW are said and done (and SI wins) just to coast my large bottom area over to O24 and eat me up some yummy Vanguard cities :D

DeletedUser24538

The Vanguard made a career on Delphi after all the decent alliances left so I fully plan on sticking around after WW are said and done (and SI wins) just to coast my large bottom area over to O24 and eat me up some yummy Vanguard cities :D

You have a bur up your butt, about TV. Did one of the players sleep with your girl or something? It seems to be the topic of alot of your chats.

DeletedUser24630

You have a bur up your butt, about TV. Did one of the players sleep with your girl or something? It seems to be the topic of alot of your chats.

Maybe you forgot that both of us started in TV. we bailed when you guys ran a month after the world opened

DeletedUser22940

TV.....hmmmm.....sounds like an STD of sorts. You may want to consider actually spelling your alliance name out instead of abbreviating.

Anyhow, not really a bug. Or a bur as you call it. What is that anyhow? You guys are all just so emotional so it's fun. Look forward to booting you all the way out to O 00 :D

And about the whole girl thing......you sure wish :cool:

DeletedUser8790

The Vanguard, Holy 2 years ago captain! Relentless as well. what's next Just for Laughs and the Huns?