Just For Laughs Best Joke Award

DeletedUser

Paksenarrion

Peltast

Total posts : 27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two guys go hunting. Jerry has never gone hunting while Joe has hunted all his life. When they get to the northern Wisconsin woods, Joe tells Jerry to sit by a tree and not make a sound while Joe checks out a deer stand. After he gets about a quarter of a mile away, Joe hears a blood-curdling scream. He rushes back to Jerry and yells, "I thought I told you to be quiet!" Jerry says, "Hey, I tried. I really did. When those snakes crawled over me, I didn't make a sound. When that bear was breathing down my neck, I didn't make a peep. But when those two chipmunks crawled up my pants leg and said, 'Should we take them with us or eat them here?' I couldn't keep quiet any more!"

:D Hahahahaha good one amigo thanks for the Laugh.:cool:

:pro: Just For Laughs In The House

DeletedUser

Z Grade

Hoplite

Total posts : 635

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A tourist in Vienna is going through a graveyard and all of a sudden he hears some music. No one is around, so he starts searching for the source. He finally locates the origin and finds it coming from a grave with a headstone that reads: Ludwig van Beethoven, 1770-1827. Then he realizes that the music is the Ninth Symphony, and it is being played backwards! Puzzled, he leaves the graveyard and persuades a friend to return with him. By the time they arrived back, the music had changed. Now it is the Seventh Symphony, but like the previous piece it is being played backwards. Curious, the men go to consult a music scholar. When they return with the expert, the Fifth Symphony is playing backwards. The expert notices that the symphonies are being played in the reverse order in which they were composed. By the next day the word has spread and a crowd has gathered around the grave, all listening to the Second Symphony being played backwards. Just then the graveyard's caretaker ambles into the group. Someone in the crowd asks him if he has an explanation for the music. "Oh, it's nothing to worry about," say the caretaker. "He's just decomposing!"

A man was robbed last night. So he went to buy a guard dog from the nearby pet shop. The pet shop had a ferocious dog for sale, and the man thought the dog was perfect. So he asks the pet shop owner how much for that dog. The pet shop owner replies "Oh I can't sell you that dog, he's best friends with this parrot. It would devastate them both to be separated."
"I'll take them both then," the man replies. So he goes home with a new parrot and guard dog.
Later that night, the robber returns. He begins to climb up a tree to the same window he used last time. As he is climbing the tree, he hears an eerie voice say "Jesus is watching you." Slightly confused, he continues to climb the tree. He reaches the branch closest to the window, and hears an eerie voice say "Jesus is watching you." Even more confused, and slightly worried, he looks in the window and sees the parrot, who eerily says "Jesus is watching you."
Relieved, the robber thinks "It's just a religious parrot, nothing to worry about."
The robber opens the window and goes in. He takes one step and hears "Sic 'im Jesus!"

:D LOL Nice Z grade

:pro:Just For Laughs in The House.

DeletedUser

If you want to hear a fairly difficult riddle please message me...

It takes about 20 minutes to figure out...

DeletedUser

I have a good one too... idu2 is attacking... Lol...

jjjjb.png

Number One joke goes to TonyEllis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha thanks guys for being good sports.Skallagrim and Coblet got it right they are already dead.Nice try Ajax.Shanana post some jokes then lets see what kind of sense of humor you have?The point is to have fun with it or to see who is on their toes.:cool:

:pro:I had a dream that I was in an airplane going to Hawaii on vacation.There was a problem with the airplane so we crashed on this deserted island.I looked around and saw all this people dead from the crash.I kept walking and found a gun with 3 bullets in it.I kept walking and ran into 4 lions.Now I have a gun with 3 bulkets but there are 4 lions that want to eat me.:eek:

:pro:What would you do?

:cool:Just For Laughs in The House.

Hmmn, wake up?

DeletedUser

I like how adding one bit of punctuation can change the whole thread to another "JFL is terrible" thread. "Just For Laughs, Best Joke Award" or the adding of one word too "Just For Laughs for Best Joke Award"

DeletedUser

:eek: Best joke I heard was that Liquid X think theyl conquer Theta :p

and heres another.

An employee approached his boss regarding a dispute on his pay-check…
Employee – Sir, this is $100 less than my salary.
Boss – I know. But last month, when you were overpaid $100, by mistake, you didn’t complain!
Employee – Well, I don’t mind an occasional mistake, sir, but it seems to be becoming a habit, now!

and one for all the grepo mods,

I am a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.:pro:

DeletedUser9465

Newest joke in town... Jehovas thinks he actually has a sense of humor... Lol... Indeed you are perfect being nobody...

DeletedUser12212

Hahaha thanks guys for being good sports.Skallagrim and Coblet got it right they are already dead.Nice try Ajax.Shanana post some jokes then lets see what kind of sense of humor you have?The point is to have fun with it or to see who is on their toes.:cool:

:pro:I had a dream that I was in an airplane going to Hawaii on vacation.There was a problem with the airplane so we crashed on this deserted island.I looked around and saw all this people dead from the crash.I kept walking and found a gun with 3 bullets in it.I kept walking and ran into 4 lions.Now I have a gun with 3 bulkets but there are 4 lions that want to eat me.:eek:

:pro:What would you do?

:cool:Just For Laughs in The House.

Wake up. I've heard that joke before, well... a version of it. They are all the same when it starts off with 'You have a dream about...'

DeletedUser

Newest joke in town... Jehovas thinks he actually has a sense of humor... Lol... Indeed you are perfect being nobody...

you said this, a few posts above :
"I have a good one too... idu2 is attacking... Lol... "
you really aren't any better robynn.

DeletedUser9465

At least I am not trying to be funny gasper-kuhl. Or is it gasper-cool? :D

DeletedUser

I feel like I am one of a very few who posted a real joke on here ¬.¬

DeletedUser

Two alliances that made a merge a joke.

Two alliances in Theta mergged to defeat JFL.Out gunned and out numbered JFL kept up with the fight.This two alliances merged to rank number one and with the help of there academies for over a month continued attacks on JFL.JFL never surrendered.An ally of JFL entered the fight to even the odds a little.LOL not even a week later this two alliances that had mergged unmergged.Who are this two alliances?:cool:

I'll give you a hint they brainstormed there new name in the laundryroom.:eek:

:pro:Hate is a disease and it only kills it carrier.

DeletedUser

Alliance X was ranked #1 before this merge, quite a while before. :D

Always been the best, and always will be. Do not forget JFL jumped in to war against Alliance X, after they were already fighting Phalanx. After the ceasefire, the odds turned in our favor as we were able to focus in 1 front.

This time we'll make sure Cactus stays down. :p

DeletedUser

Two alliances in Theta mergged to defeat JFL.Out gunned and out numbered JFL kept up with the fight.This two alliances merged to rank number one and with the help of there academies for over a month continued attacks on JFL.JFL never surrendered.An ally of JFL entered the fight to even the odds a little.LOL not even a week later this two alliances that had mergged unmergged.Who are this two alliances?:cool:

I'll give you a hint they brainstormed there new name in the laundryroom.:eek:

You guys were winning with Llettek and now Llettek quit grepo. Llettek,Vork and RyanWard08 were probably the only good people there and now you guys are losing. You stand no chance and even your own allies have turned against you. Well it will not be long until you click the disband button Zato

You should change it to this
Two alliances in Theta mergged to defeat JFL.Out gunned and out numbered JFL kept up with the fight only with new a continuous supply of memebers of Vox Per Fidem. We strated to cherrypick from AX but it didn't work out. This two alliances merged to rank number one and with the help of there academies for over a month continued attacks on JFL.JFL never surrendered but only got new members.An ally of JFL entered the fight to even the odds a little and yet we are still losing.LOL not even a week later this two alliances that had mergged unmergged and they are still beating us.Who are this two alliances?:cool:

I'll give you a hint they brainstormed there new name in the laundryroom and they are inching up on to JFL core:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here's a wierd riddle most of you have probably heard.

My maker does not want me.
My buyer does not use me.
The person who uses me does not know it.
What am I?

it could be diaper.. maker and buyer never use it..lol

babies use it and they are so small, they hardly know.. haha