Kaboom

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
And just like that...there was no Young Guns anymore...its cute how the leader even jumps ship like a rat when its taking on water.

Tbom9

Hipparchus
And just like that...there was no Young Guns anymore...its cute how the leader even jumps ship like a rat when its taking on water.

Don't think for a second that your alliance had anything to do with Young Guns merging lol. You are food and we will continue eating you.

Last edited:

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
Big words from someone of an alliance that couldn't hold their own against SUGO.

image_2021-12-24_132716.png

Of course...it takes a good player to be able to fight back. Doesn't it?

Also considering you're one of the more recent casualties...you sure like to talk big.

You jumped from YGs like a rat does from a sinking ship - I pointed out the Irony since you're the leader or suppose to be. :)

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Mainkiller... You keep trying to make yourself relevant. Truth is you aren't and never have been. Your argument that we couldn't take your cities is pathetic, we definitely could have taken them had we wanted to. You and your 25 alliances all put together adds up to like 5 attacks a day. Your best players are loopy as can be, thinking they can sim on the rim all game them just merge for the win... What fun is a war game without war?

Anyways YG's fought well for a while but life happens to people and sometimes you cannot plan for that. When **** hits the fan it will splatter on every wall. We couldn't beat a team that has bigger wallets. 1/4 of our team was in VM and we took out 2 of SUGO's most pesky players. If it wasn't for alcohol and finals there would have been another month of us bashing doors in at least. When RL calls you better go. Can't let a game ruin you.

I do agree with the idea of the captain going down with the ship. I guess that was where Tbom and I didn't align and guess that changed a lot of plans. There is still time left on this world for more chaos to unfold, internally or externally. YG rose rapidly to rank one after starting the world a few days late. They fell just as fast as they rose and that can happen anywhere. Valhalla keep getting banned for spam so their win condition is looking mighty weak.

From all that can be seen, SUGO should win this world. The only way I see them losing is some cute internal dispute.

A little word of advice for everyone reading this, grudges don't get you very far in life. If you can learn to put them in the past then you have a shot at the future. I see too many players making morale enemies and its silly. With the rapidly shrinking player base you will all be on the same team eventually.

Anyways, Merry Christmas Everyone!

daveinator007

Hekatontarch
Mainkiller... You keep trying to make yourself relevant. Truth is you aren't and never have been. Your argument that we couldn't take your cities is pathetic, we definitely could have taken them had we wanted to. You and your 25 alliances all put together adds up to like 5 attacks a day. Your best players are loopy as can be, thinking they can sim on the rim all game them just merge for the win... What fun is a war game without war?

Anyways YG's fought well for a while but life happens to people and sometimes you cannot plan for that. When **** hits the fan it will splatter on every wall. We couldn't beat a team that has bigger wallets. 1/4 of our team was in VM and we took out 2 of SUGO's most pesky players. If it wasn't for alcohol and finals there would have been another month of us bashing doors in at least. When RL calls you better go. Can't let a game ruin you.

I do agree with the idea of the captain going down with the ship. I guess that was where Tbom and I didn't align and guess that changed a lot of plans. There is still time left on this world for more chaos to unfold, internally or externally. YG rose rapidly to rank one after starting the world a few days late. They fell just as fast as they rose and that can happen anywhere. Valhalla keep getting banned for spam so their win condition is looking mighty weak.

From all that can be seen, SUGO should win this world. The only way I see them losing is some cute internal dispute.

A little word of advice for everyone reading this, grudges don't get you very far in life. If you can learn to put them in the past then you have a shot at the future. I see too many players making morale enemies and its silly. With the rapidly shrinking player base you will all be on the same team eventually.

Anyways, Merry Christmas Everyone!
Nicely said dude! Merry christmas to ya too.

Venomm

Hipparchus
Hey hey @MainKiller07 , can't you just accept the truth that you're not different with them. Seriously, it's Dom and you have many sister alliance? So pity for you. And worse is even with many Immortals you still lose against YG ? Not mention if you want to war with other big alliance. Really, your pity alliance looks like what happend in early of this server when big mra like Angels Elite and Spirit of War do that. And guess what ? They can't even win against YG and BWNW(before SUGLO exist). One more, are you can only win against INACTIVE alliance like RENAISSANCE? Maybe if I want I should take your city even without SUGLO help me ;)
Anyway, Merry Christmas for all of you too.:)

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
Hey hey @MainKiller07 , can't you just accept the truth that you're not different with them. Seriously, it's Dom and you have many sister alliance? So pity for you. And worse is even with many Immortals you still lose against YG ? Not mention if you want to war with other big alliance. Really, your pity alliance looks like what happend in early of this server when big mra like Angels Elite and Spirit of War do that. And guess what ? They can't even win against YG and BWNW(before SUGLO exist). One more, are you can only win against INACTIVE alliance like RENAISSANCE? Maybe if I want I should take your city even without SUGLO help me ;)
Anyway, Merry Christmas for all of you too.:)

There is a difference between the alliance & the players. I started on the rim & fought my way inside...and don't be mistaken: Immortals 100% have leadership issues. The leadership is currently very...well incompetent I will say. There is a ton of simmers & inactives that need to be consumed. Trust me...if it wasn't for the few I could rely on...I've would've already started a civil war within Immortals.

Then there are the fools that fell for a noob tactic that @Milkarat pulled with an MM. Not sure...how or why...but...really?

@Milkarat trying to label my argument as pathetic...is in itself a pathetic attempt to hide.

I don't need to hide behind my alliance to hold my own cities. By myself. Thats all the argument has ever been. I don't trust them as far as I can throw them...and there are fewer in the alliance I can trust to even be able to help me in a siege. I've formed a core of players I can trust. There aren't many in Immortals worth their salt and got big because they were left alone to become big.

And I have no grudges...well...weak leadership, incompetence and gloating over a loss...he knows who he is aside...I wanted action. Thats all. Usually pushing buttons does that. XD

Make a claim, someone tries to prove you wrong - you get the picture. :)

SUGO will more then likely win the world - and they should. More power to them. Entertainment is what I'm after.

And I would love to see you try to take a city of mine. Pick the target. Give me some excitment...it has been a while since I sunk a CS.

Merry Christmas to all...and to all a happy new year.

Milkarat

Chiliarch
You serious? If I had to guess, I'd say you just got out of the mental institute. Anyways, the fact you are more active on the external forum then you are in game solidified what we all know about you. :p

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
You serious? If I had to guess, I'd say you just got out of the mental institute. Anyways, the fact you are more active on the external forum then you are in game solidified what we all know about you. :p

Well, honestly compare the attack BP to the defense BP. That and its "Peace time". So boring. lol

90K ABP to 36K DBP. And 90% of that? Was gained in defending sieges. lol

You wouldn't be the first to guess that...still wrong...I just enjoy a fight. :)

Haven't gotten my wish yet sadly. XD

All jokes aside @Milkarat : Enjoy the holidays my friend. :)

Last edited:

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch

He sent out an MM, requesting support at a city that wasn't under attack or anything, wasnt even his. and a number of people fell for it.

Screenshots below. As you can see, the owner of the city actually had to respond regarding this.

Attachments

• image_2021-12-25_085427.png
    image_2021-12-25_085427.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 37
  • image_2021-12-25_085448.png
    image_2021-12-25_085448.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 37
  • image_2021-12-25_085510.png
    image_2021-12-25_085510.png
    104 KB · Views: 35

Forwandert

Taxiarch
That can be the trouble with Alliances with numerous sister alliances, nobody recognises the names sending MMs. I remember one huge MRA alliance that managed to build a WW blocker a good few years ago, placed it right on the rim, 3/4 sister alliances. Would have been a nightmare to recover, on the rim (when there was a rim not justcore oceans, all 25 walls, LTS and would have taken a lot of founding to get close to taking it down to build ours up the last level.

One guy dropped out of ours started a 4th/5th alliance for them invited the WW island players with a MM asking them to move over, most found it funny (nice try etc) but of course they had that one guy so used to moving around the alliances, didn't recognise the name and he just jumped right out and took the WW down. Saved a lot of time.

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
That can be the trouble with Alliances with numerous sister alliances, nobody recognises the names sending MMs. I remember one huge MRA alliance that managed to build a WW blocker a good few years ago, placed it right on the rim, 3/4 sister alliances. Would have been a nightmare to recover, on the rim (when there was a rim not justcore oceans, all 25 walls, LTS and would have taken a lot of founding to get close to taking it down to build ours up the last level.

One guy dropped out of ours started a 4th/5th alliance for them invited the WW island players with a MM asking them to move over, most found it funny (nice try etc) but of course they had that one guy so used to moving around the alliances, didn't recognise the name and he just jumped right out and took the WW down. Saved a lot of time.

Oh, I found it extremely funny. I opened up the message, looked at the name and went "did he really try that?"

Then not a bit later...it comes from the actual city owner who said people sent it and I was like...that makes me disappointed in the alliance.

And, yea Immortals in an MRA...I know that. Still disappointed me though. lol

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Lol, Sometimes you just gotta spice it up. Game can get dry and then u dump water on it and it becomes flat pop... Point is, I needed to have fun that day. When stuff is hard and your holes don't lineup... Instead of getting pissed and throwing it away, laugh about and make someones day better. ;)

After sending that MM I instantly wished I picked one of my cities so I could see how much support was sent. There was no strategic reason for it tho, just tryna have fun. ;)

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
Lol, Sometimes you just gotta spice it up. Game can get dry and then u dump water on it and it becomes flat pop... Point is, I needed to have fun that day. When stuff is hard and your holes don't lineup... Instead of getting pissed and throwing it away, laugh about and make someones day better. ;)

After sending that MM I instantly wished I picked one of my cities so I could see how much support was sent. There was no strategic reason for it tho, just tryna have fun. ;)

This is very true. Of course my 'spice' usually lies on the battlefield.

I really want a repeat of US Actium...that was a really fun world for me.

Milkarat

Chiliarch
You dont have spice, you can admit it to yourself. We all know so its just you that you have to convince. :p