Kappa Fails - Post em here!

DeletedUser

No, ThaUnit IS a good player in The Delicatessen.... where BS is only used as fuel for the crap smoked herring kilns

I imagine that probably tastes better than it sounds. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, I am told that they are rather good with petit pois soup sandwiches (free bib provided)

DeletedUser12170

my personal favourite is "we only recruit above 400" and when you check members................:eek:

DeletedUser

Wow, I leave you guys alone for 1 day and this is what I come back to :) Just so you all know, I am good enough to play both Beta and Kappa at the same time :p

@Aicy: I might need to send you some other messages i have got from BS. I cant sort the BS from the BS :)

@Daizan: BS aside, thanks for the compliment in considering me in the BS top 4 players that you personally wanted to recruit. My reputation proceeds me.

@Jack Adams: still appreciate that support. I messaged the leaders of the alliance I was at war with in Iota and told them that the morale etc was annoying me, so i was moving to Kappa. They announced their victory to their alliance without mentioning that I quit hahaha.

@Rissoles: Thanks Uncle Riss, I owe you a pie and a beer.

Aicy

Strategos
picture18mx.png

Managed to convince my 700 point neighbor that I'm a noob. :D

DeletedUser

I dont suppose it occurred to you that maybe he is playing you at your own game? It certainly is not a fail...

DeletedUser

Kappa Fail...

Alliance Name: The French Connection
Number of Members: 18
Number of Founders: 15

This alliance just has to be french...

the french

alliance_id=653

DeletedUser

America may have won some. But you have to tell them the wars almost over before they join in :p

"Linda, would you please grab me a couple tubes of toothpaste? There's a few british trolls outside I need to scare away."

DeletedUser

America's inability to wind anything is hardly a Kappa fail now is it?

DeletedUser

eeeee.png

Neither Real Madrid or Keep it real are up here. shock horror! :eek:

another MRA Kappa fail

Aicy

Strategos
Mhm.

REAL MADRID has fallen to 7th with the ending of BP. :3

Meanwhile we've jumped to second and will be first in a matter of hours. :D

DeletedUser

perfect cities need more points to be perfect... say 13k more. good one :)