Votes: 515 68.9%
  • Beginner's protection of 2 days

Votes: 72 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i have an idea. why not add a tactics menu? if you want to attack a city you would attack like normal, but then another window would pop up, and you could select different kinds of attack tactics, either suround the city, which would take a certen number of troops, send a spy into the city to sabotage their defenses and maybe open a gate. im a tactician, so for me and people like me it would add a little extra fun to the game.

DeletedUser6691

;}~

Revolt , world speed 3 , no morale and alliance cap 100 would be perfect :D
And add over land conquest but make it longer over land. If conquest by sea takes 12 hours, By land should be 15 hours, If sea is 24 hours, land should be 30 hours. Allowing off land support more time to get there and Be more challanging to the attacker and his alliance making for more complex play and co-ordination for all. Interaction between players is what makes or breaks alliances and this would enforce team play and deter in-activity.

DeletedUser1854

Alliance limit in the 50-60 range is a good idea. 25 might be interesting as well. MRAs are very annoying.

Game speed 2. I'm worried 3 lends itself to too much logging in to the game. I might not play if it is too time consuming.

Yes Morale. I'm usually on the bigger side of the equation but it is fair.

DeletedUser

One thing I find not good,, is that all of a players cities are listed together....makes it too easy for the attacker to find, attack and conq all of a players cities. I say, let an attacker search for sub cities.... Hawalt

DeletedUser

Conquest and revolt are mutually exclusive goals. You can have either one, but not both.

DeletedUser

conquest
Morale not activated
Speed 3
Alliance limit of 200
beginner's protection of 7 days

1: I am doing this because one conquest is the easiest to conquer a city
2: morale is useless
3: I like fast world you get bigger faster
4: This does not get rid of MRA's but still MRA's get rid of themselves anyway
5: Beginner's protection of 7 days is just what i was used to

DeletedUser2795

Conquest, NO morale, alliance limit of 25 or 100 (I do not care, but one of them), and world speed 1, we need another speed one world, Alpha, Beta, and Delta have been around so long. World speed 1 or less allows players who do not have quite as much time on there hands (and have a life outside the internet) to play easily, we have enough high speed worlds already, if you want to join one, then join it, but we need a speed 1 world!
Edit: And a BP of 5 days, 2 days is just too short, and unless we actually do get a speed 1 world, then 7 days is just too long.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

Come on Revolt requires more skill thus I like it better than Conquest which seems entirely based on brute force and no finesse at all. :pro: it is about what is hard and fun not what is easy.

Also speed 3 is crazy for those of us who actually do have lives besides our computer screens.

DeletedUser5061

hmm... It's seems some people think Grepolis is a car, so they automatically assume faster the better.

DeletedUser

Among all the settings, if a world has these settings (Revolt, Speed 3x, Alliance Cap 100), it would be the most interesting, I think.

DeletedUser

I'm really surprised about the conquest vs revolt. While skeptical at first, I have come to prefer revolt. The whole defending with offensive units and attacking with defensive units just bothers me now, even though its way too ridiculously easy to go wesley snipes the CS wave if you are defending a revolt.

DeletedUser

re-inventing the wheel

Why must we have to reinvent the wheel in every new city, I feel that once you have researched and obtained a certain level, you should be able to use that knowledge in a new city providing the relevant buildings and academy are at the correct levels, or will you insist on us suffering total amnesia each time we launch a new colony ship.?

The RATT:heh:

DeletedUser

I think speed 3 is fine if you don't ever leave ur computer screen and don't ever sleep.

If you do things like Sleep, travel to and from work, cook meals for yourself (or even others), or indeed any other activity that does not include a keyboard than speed 3 is too much.

Speed 2 is just right for most people who have some sort of life outside of this digital world.

DeletedUser

conquest is the most backwards strategy/technique to take a city i have ever heard of/used, so if all the oldschools want to use it, then play worlds alpha-epsilon, im going to play the new world whatever the settings. i dont dislike conquest, its just that it makes no real sense, i dont dislike morale either, its just annoying.

i have placed my vote so its done now and i see no point in moaning about what other people voted for. you guys must get super antsy when picking a new head of state

if a speed 3 world keeps some of the uber grepo snobby 'elites' from world alpha beta gamma and what not ( and i dont mean all of you are uber grepo snobby 'elites') away from Kappa then im all for it

games evolve, which is why im not playing Grand Theft Auto from a birds eye view

Status
Not open for further replies.