Newspaper Karma VS Kos Elite megasuperawesome banter topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser42502

What's with the negative wave's man? Woof Woof.

now your speaking my language, but who is speaking negative?? Oh I see, cooly-noob was. See, i'm just pointing out the truth which seems to sting a bit for him and a few others.

It's just fun talk :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36793

HAHA coming from the person himself who twists words in pas.you cant win, so you use low blows...typical of noob characteristics....drizzle, your game play is shameful for karma's stats!

oh yes, it's all shameful. of course, your tactics are flawless and fair game-play; i wish i could play like you, but i have decorum.

DeletedUser42502

oh yes, it's all shameful. of course, your tactics are flawless and fair game-play; i wish i could play like you, but i have decorum.

I'm surprised you even know how to used the word decorum in a sentence! As for my tactic...i never said they were perfect, just pointed out who's are worse ;)

I'm surprised HHG is not here to defend you cooly. Maybe its because he knows i'm right about relenteless. In fact, I still have a few pm from karma players saying how they really feel about you and your band of misfits. BUT, it is to their advantage to have such REL as their ally, on their side no matter what their true feelings are and how arrogant and horrible player they view you, after all they need you, for now!!! and you need them to TRY and stop KE (and of course to survive in this world). Each on their own can't.

You know what I'm looking forward to seeing?? After WW is done...karma will likely keep playing the "conquer the world" game and with KE gone (or almost all of ke gone...what the point of staying, we came to win and did so) the war will gradually turn to karma vs REL....I wonder who will win??? Anyone wanna guess? Its hard one, see karma has players who waste gold while REL has players who use attacking bots....(now now, don't even try to deny it, it will be coming out to the light VERY SOON....just waiting for WW era to start.....OH? you don't believe me?? just sit your nasty behind on that couch of yours and WATCH!...no need to know how i know things, but i'll explain when the world is done ;) )

btw, isn't this karma vs KE banter talk, unless you are admitting cooly that you are karma's little puppy....

I had a BLAST laughing at your expense cooly-twt, as well as some other obtuse garbage that was posted....have a fantastic day/night everyone....ahh who am i kidding, I don't give 2 poops about anyone here :D :D :D

DeletedUser39502

You sound a lot more like you're trying to convince your own band of misfits than anyone else. Is that how you keep them in line? you tell them we are all idiots, that you are the supreme ones? You tell them you have your spies everywhere, and that no one else can compete with your intellect? And your spies and "friends" in other alliances are confirming what you say? I wondered why they follow you with such admiration, oh King of the Simmers...

oh yeah, how did this morning's CS go? oh? you didn't even send enough to clear the city? They make simulators for that, I believe they have one in-game... gonna take some time rebuilding the 22,000 troops that died in the shadow of that wall!

DeletedUser36793

I'm surprised you even know how to used the word decorum in a sentence! As for my tactic...i never said they were perfect, just pointed out who are worse ;)

I'm surprised HHG is not here to defend you cooly-twt. Maybe its because he knows i'm right about relenteless. In fact, I still have a few pm from karma players saying how they really feel about you and your band of misfits. BUT, it is to their advantage to have such REL as their ally, on their side no matter what their true feelings are and how arrogant and horrible player they view you, after all they need you, for now!!! and you need them to TRY and stop KE (and of course to survive in this world). Each on their own can't.

You know what I'm looking forward to seeing?? After WW is done...karma will likely keep playing the "conquer the world" game and with KE gone (or almost all of ke gone...what the point of staying, we came to win and did so) the war will gradually turn to karma vs REL....I wonder who will win??? Anyone wanna guess? Its hard one, see karma has players who waste gold while REL has players who use attacking bots....(now now, don't even try to deny it, it will be coming out to the light VERY SOON....just waiting for WW era to start.....OH? you don't believe me?? just sit your nasty behind on that couch of yours and WATCH!...no need to know how i know things, but i'll explain when the world is done ;) )

btw, isn't this karma vs KE banter talk, unless you are admitting cooly that you are karma's little puppy....

I had a BLAST laughing at your expense cooly, as well as some other obtuse garbage that was posted....have a fantastic day/night everyone....ahh who am i kidding, I don't give 2 poops about anyone here :D :D :D

well i am an english teacher.. i apologize to you for not grading my language, it must have been difficult for you to understand. good thing they have dictionaries though.

isn't most of KE gone already? where has the internal black hole gone off to? i have a few analogies i could use here, but none are really special Xamples. talk about arrogance, you claim you've won the world already, yet we're still playing. seems a certain candy should change its name to display your name instead.

DeletedUser42502

LOL

Not difficult to understand. I'm an academic with multiple degrees, although my texting is not as good as my actual typing but that isn't the point here. KE is still here, just look the alliance roster. Everyone you see is KE whether old or new.

As for X, can't expect anything less from you. AND I'm not saying KE HAS won, I'm saying KE WILL win ;)

Thanks for correcting my spelling...can you correctly spell that word for me? :D

DeletedUser36793

LOL

Not difficult to understand. I'm an academic with multiple degrees, although my texting is not as good as my actual typing but that isn't the point here. KE is still here, just look the alliance roster. Everyone you see is KE whether old or new.

As for X, can't expect anything less from you. AND I'm not saying KE HAS won, I'm saying KE WILL win ;)

Thanks for correcting my spelling...can you correctly spell that word for me? :D

you must got nikes on your lips the way you run your mouth.

well aren't you a wise scholar then; fortunately for you, it doesn't prove anything. names on a roster for an online game are just names; it doesn't show who's actually behind the account. technically, what you have written on your profile in-game implies that KE/KEII has won, at least the way you've worded it gives it that tone. and it says spoiler. the only think involving around "spoil" will be your demise.

not sure exactly what you want me to correct; i'm not fluent in Childish.

DeletedUser42502

you must got nikes on your lips the way you run your mouth.

well aren't you a wise scholar then; fortunately for you, it doesn't prove anything. names on a roster for an online game are just names; it doesn't show who's actually behind the account. nechnically, what you have written on your profile in-game implies that KE/KEII has won, at least the way you've worded it gives it that tone and it says spoiler. the only thing involving around "spoil" will be your demise.

not sure exactly what you want me to correct; i'm not fluent in Childish.

The language is not childish....language I know you're fluent in, you've been speaking it since the start.

I guess on that same note, being an English teacher proves nothing as well...

DeletedUser36793

well then i am happy to be multilingual, might be the first thing we have in common. except you also speak dreflian, i envy you.

teachers pave the way so others can succeed; they're positive role models (more than many other profession) and they provide insight and relay it in a way no one else can (and do it better than anyone other than parents). i'm not a typical english teacher either. perhaps you received multiple degrees because you weren't good enough in just one.

getting back to the game, it has been apparent in recent weeks KE's slow, downward spiral; perhaps we're only a few weeks away from another 10/28/1929.

it's just capitalization and i'm aware of that, just focusing on your inept grammar. you can still understand what i write.

DeletedUser42502

ROFL
Multiple degree's are because I have several interests and it's not just capitalization in your replies oh wise and powerful ;)

As for teachers paving the way for students to succeed...I agree, I just don't agree you're that type...CLEARLY!!

Back to the game...downward spiral implies we are no longer growing and our enemies are taking the lead. Seriously?? Have a coworker...a Math teacher preferably and have him review stats. I'm sure he will NOT agree with you champ!!
And this isn't wall street, this is grepolis :) :) rules are VERY different. I hear a lot of desperation from Karma/REL. Sounds to me like you all already know you can't win!

Now run along my feeble-minded foe...go play scrabble with another lunatic who cares what you think ;)

DeletedUser36793

oh the think/thing and the unnecessary period were eggs to keep you on your toes.

well, the school where i teach, and for the teachers at my school, we mean a big deal to our students.

no longer growing would imply you've tapered off; downward spiral means heading for disaster. in other words, the amount of inactives in the forecast will cause massive flooding where holes can't be filled. suppose those accounts will be auctioned off to active KE members. recent debacles provide an outlook of the downfall as well.

albeit the rules are different, there are trends among them. you should see the doctor, you probably just have tinnitus.

DeletedUser40000

I have respect for KE players, and I even used to have it for you, ArrZee, but you're making it very, very hard for me to still see your 'good side' lately. The main reason your alliance is the biggest in Kos and has the best odds to win (according to you) is your terrific skill at the art of deception and faked sweet talk. I pity those who still fall for it after all this time. Poor KE II. At least RUTHLESS doesn't have to be lied to.

Btw, I think it would be pretty cool if the lecturers at my university played grep :D but if I knew they got engaged in childish trashtalk like this I don't know if I'd have much respect for them :)

DeletedUser42502

You saying REL Is ditching Ruthless? Or going to eat them up soon? I figured karma was the real brother/sister alliance of RELENTLESS already, but to abandon RUTHLESS is "cold-hearted". KEII will share the same fate as KE does, win or lose.

Art of Deception?? No my dear, I can back up everything I say!!! But since you want to speak truths, tell me...when is REL's TOP player and KARMA top players going to merge in an attempt to fight for WW? I figure you guys will end up leaving the rest behind, eat a few up for location, and the rest you'll all ditch into Ruthless...if not now soon!

btw, have you ever heard of a war game where people like each other? I can respect a few players actually in both REL and Karma, just not those who like to talk garbage with nothing to back it up with.

DeletedUser40000

As a matter of fact yes... Risk, Stratego etc. are war games I like to play with my best friends or my family (and yeah, I like my friends and family). I was also on pretty good terms with my opponents during the Fringe War (to be read about somewhere in a forgotten corner of the Kos forum), without making it any less of a war.
But in neither of those games do I tell my opponent what my next move will be. You're not in Ruthless, why would I feel like telling you the truth about who's merging with or ditching who?

DeletedUser

23.11.13, 09:31 #523
alzob
Hoplite

Quote Originally Posted by AugustusRex View Post
Thank you for illustrating the difference between a winning strategy and a less-successful strategy. Again, we all engage in investing our time here for many reasons. My personal reason is simply this. I enjoy out-thinking my opponents. Your assertion regarding REL/RUTH will, eventually, either prove or disprove itself. When a war of words erupts, I will gladly bow to your superior skills.

http://chart.googleapis.com/chart?ch...lliance+Growth

However, the facts, at least over the last week, would seem to differ from your assertion.

Enjoy the next year and a half following the simmers guide to end game, while REL and Karma enjoy the next year knocking KE around, you can continue to eat south into the abyss. Your tactic has a major flaw, how are KE going to build 4 ww let alone 7 that you expect without REL and Karma building 4 combined that effectively kills anyone winning? (TR wont be here to see that so im ignoring any possibility that they affect this). Are you suddenly going to become a fighting machine and conq our and RELs ww, i dont think so. your ideology that being top on points/cities/whatever counts for nothing.

on one hand you have an MRA desperate to win 7/7 as was foretold by your lunatic leader and on the other hand you have 2 alliances combined who are bigger and harder that are only interested in KE not winning anything.

Last edited by IcedDragon; 25.11.13 at 17:15.

Co-Founder of the alliance - Misery - il.buono

i must be the oracle ...... oh wait im not allowed to do that am i? yeh arssee you are the biggest team with the most defence but who really cares when you are all cr@p. you killed a few alliances at the start, took their cowards in and promoted them to turtles. they all hate you for it, really think they forgot the abuse you gave them, .:pro:

DeletedUser42502

Ilb.owner is that you?????

AHAHAHA it is, you...should have known

btw, didn't you say you were done talking to me??

DeletedUser42502

ilb.owner, you talk so much garbage! Name one person who doesnt like me in KE...just one! I never abused anyone, this is again your typical false propaganda to win over who???? oh yes, TR...the same alliance you keep saying are garbage yet you want to recruit.

I bet a silver dollar that they will get further in WW than you ever will ;)

btw, where is this 10K city with a 40hr TT you were taking?? oh sorry, I keep forgetting you're clinically insane and I shouldn't take you're words literally....must be hard for you with absolutely NO GREPO SKILLS ...ok, well maybe a a bit

Also, NO ONE CARE you were some "first time" co-founder of some dead, horrible, miserable , history alliance!!! You are a KARMA now, and don't you forget it!!

DeletedUser42502

I forgot to ask, how are those WONDERFUL 3 WW islands? so when will you build 4 new one since your original 4 are messed with?

REL has 6 out of 7 done, but not for long. Some change is coming soon and we have nice plans for REL.

Ilb.owner....I know exactly how to find you, and I guarantee that in your next world, I'll be one of your mods ;) No, you haven't angered me, I just enjoy seeing you suffer and will enjoy your words when KE wins MU HA HA HA HA (in a deep voice) LOL

HHG, where are you? I know there is no way to defend your miserably friends who lack talent and class (although I lack class as time too, but at least I don't lack talent), but they are sounding like ignorant children here and considering they are second to left they are easily ignored and laughed at...hysterically.

DeletedUser

....and this show is done.

Thank you for participating. If you can remain polite and refrain from inappropriate language you may open a new thread. Until then, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.