Newspaper Karma VS Kos Elite megasuperawesome banter topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

One can find themselves at opposite ends of the table and still maintain an air of civility. That is what separates the professional from amateur. Those who know me well also know I am in no way obtuse when I wish to be confrontational.

For some odd reason, I am continually catching flak in the form of "reputation notifications" when I reply to posts here. At this rate, the powers that be will have forced me to refrain from engaging in "banter" as per this threads stated intent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because I'm nice, latest real rankings for BP (KEII kind of dying, no?):

[row][col]Rank[/col][col]Alliance[/col][col]BP[/col][col]ABP[/col][col]DBP[/col][col]Real BP[/col][col]Real ABP[/col][col]Real DBP[/col][col]BP d[/col][/row][row][col]1[/col][col]Kos Elite[/col][col]13847104[/col][col]7781276[/col][col]6065828[/col][col]14853104[/col][col]8680474[/col][col]6172630[/col][col] 1006000 [/col][/row][row][col]2[/col][col]RELENTLESS[/col][col]7123993[/col][col]4811589[/col][col]2312404[/col][col]7955220[/col][col]5045966[/col][col]2909254[/col][col] 831227 [/col][/row][row][col]3[/col][col]Karma[/col][col]10294807[/col][col]6243960[/col][col]4050847[/col][col]11295702[/col][col]7063685[/col][col]4232017[/col][col] 1000895 [/col][/row][row][col]4[/col][col]The Resistance[/col][col]5544845[/col][col]3346057[/col][col]2198788[/col][col]5271450[/col][col]3344030[/col][col]1927420[/col][col] -273395 [/col][/row][row][col]5[/col][col]Black Phoenix[/col][col]3084605[/col][col]1412789[/col][col]1671816[/col][col]4666868[/col][col]1767521[/col][col]2899347[/col][col] 1582263 [/col][/row][row][col]6[/col][col]GetoDacii LG[/col][col]2274372[/col][col]1431315[/col][col]843057[/col][col]1905232[/col][col]1294145[/col][col]611087[/col][col] -369140 [/col][/row][row][col]7[/col][col]RUTHLESS[/col][col]2934994[/col][col]1401262[/col][col]1533732[/col][col]2922686[/col][col]1325565[/col][col]1597121[/col][col] -12308 [/col][/row][row][col]8[/col][col]Kos Elite II[/col][col]5212679[/col][col]2690693[/col][col]2521986[/col][col]2988300[/col][col]1505344[/col][col]1482956[/col][col] -2224379 [/col][/row][row][col]9[/col][col]GetoDaciii LG[/col][col]1081148[/col][col]561933[/col][col]519215[/col][col]1051079[/col][col]531508[/col][col]519571[/col][col] -30069 [/col][/row][row][col]10[/col][col]Union of Warlords[/col][col]551259[/col][col]99759[/col][col]451500[/col][col]949731[/col][col]298973[/col][col]650758[/col][col] 398472 [/col][/row]

DeletedUser

would be good to have a forum update
as it appears to be very quiet in here

DeletedUser

Perhaps there is a definitive lack of good news to be shared?

DeletedUser27700

Nobody said news has to be truthful. Watch the news once in a while

DeletedUser

well the old saying of no news is good news, maybe true!
all i know is that the resistance, are proving not to be living upto their name!

DeletedUser

So its getting to the exciting stage, anyone care to hazard a guess to how this world is goimg to play out?

cant help feeling that KE, will soon be realising their stratergy may not see them gain more paper crowns!

DeletedUser

WEEKLY WORLD NEWS: en56/KOS-O45-09/04/2014: This past Sunday, for the third time in four weeks Karma and RELENTLESS ran Special Joint Ops in 045N.

The two previous ops saw the conquest of four Kos Elite cities; while Sunday's op, saw the taking of three KE cities, including two belonging to KE Leader ArrZee.

To his credit, ArrZee successfully defended another four of his cities in the OP, accepting more than 18,000 DBP. But this defense was not sufficient to prevent the devastating loss of another three KE cities.

Despite the fact that these were the fifth, sixth, and seventh KE cities taken in Special Ops in the past four weeks in 045N; as was the case with the earlier two ops, ArrZee made no significant effort to break the sieges of his cities.

ArrZee's feeble attempts to break recent sieges in the area, and his complete inaction following his personal loss of two cities on Sunday, has sparked speculation that either he has become soft and weak in recent weeks, or he is not willing to confront the overwhelming forces that have been assaulting his cities.

Local witnesses have remarked that, "KE's recent expertise in internalizing their own members cities; founding, rather than conquering new cities; and tinkering with new made up alliances and spies; have left them mostly 'turtled,' and ill prepared to fight real battles."

While it is not believed that ArrZee has personally turtled his cities, and there is no independent confirmation of what is actually happening inside of his cities, rumors provided to WEEKLY WORLD NEWS, stated that there was a "funny smell" in his cities taken on Sunday.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, one local military commander said, that the odor was "a combination of old man stank, warm beer, and stale cigars."

In addition to losses from these special ops, KE has lost another fifteen (15) cities to Karma in the last four weeks, while taking none from Karma. And, RELENTLESS, in the same period, has taken another ten (10) KE cities in other actions.

Statements by an unnamed source within KE, indicated that there are internal rumblings from some who believe that despite their size, and rank, the recent loss of twenty-seven (27-0) cities, clearly indicates that "we are in a slow death spiral."

KE Leader ArrZee was not available for comment on this story, but officials at Karma and RELENTLESS, stated that they are confident KE will continue to lose cities, and that ArrZee's conquered cities will be cleaned up and ready for action very soon. END.

Stay subscribed to the WEEKLY WORLD NEWS thread, for exclusive reporting and pithy analysis from the front lines.

DeletedUser39502

I just can't imagine why they don't fight back? It's so boring...

Oh yeah, heard they sunk their own CS today, and then blew up all their own support trying to get back into Jeff's city. That's CLASSIC KE!

image.png

DeletedUser42502

@ BLK.....HAHAHA really funny, you're comedian no? I mean you must be, only comedian know how to turn garbage talk into something funny.

Funny how it take Karma and REL top to take on 1 person. THE ONLY reason I lost 2 cities was cause of my own mistake in recalling back snipe 1 second early on one, and 10 seconds to late on the other....My mistakes my loss, but by no means is it attributed to the horrible methods of attacking of my enemies, simply my own mistakes that i can live with NOOOO problem!!

You are right though, I'm not turtle....surprised you would bring that up since all the players with cities near me are stacked up like a typical noob turlte ;)

Let me see here, why don't we attack? Well, we actually do...those bottle cap glasses are making you blind cool-monkey. But why try and take cities we don't intend to keep or use to win??? AH, see the "master strategist" are actually NOT "srategizing"...you're all fools if you think taking 18 cities from KE in the last month....that right great mathematicians, you cannot count bunny's since he intended on giving them up in exchange for bps.

18 cities in 1 month....WOW....what an accomplishment...an average of about 1 city every other day. At that rate, REL/KARMA will FOR SURE defeat us before WW...but wait...KE took 37 enemy cities in 1 month...hmmm, I'm sorry, how are we losing?? the math doesn't add up.

And now, REL/KARMA are scrambelling on how to stop KE, because you can't beat KE, so you'll try to stop us. Let me tell you how it will go down.....ready?....REL/KARMA Loses....KE wins....1/2 of REL ghosts the next day, a few in Karma leave. karma/rel merge to break our WW AFTER we won....but by then, Who cares....KE won already. (although there is a rumor that you might merge soon and abandon your smaller players....typical cool-aid type of move)

Cool-aid, nice seeing ANOTHER TURTLED city (typical), but this time south more....and for what? huh? wha? that's what i thought...absolutely NOTHING....hey cool-monkey, if you dance, i'll through some bps your way for fun though and Don't forget cool-monkey, KE has NO internals issues, we are ALL a happy family :D...its REL that has issue since NO ONE LIKE YOU!!!!! Seriously...create a survey in your alliance to see how many actually like you and people wont vote cause they don't care about you, they simply cannot stand you...i've heard the reasons...and....can't blame them.

BLT, I don't know ...so i cannot say anything bad or truthful about you...nice attempt on my city, better luck next time.

OH....and where is D-weeb???? ahh, who cares....

honky...no comment, i've picked on him enough for a while...hang in their buddy, this too shall pass.

DeletedUser39502

lol, arrzee... so full of yourself. You're so used to spewing poo out your mouth that you don't even realize when people are shoveling it back in. That taste never goes away, ya know... it might get bitter though, shoveling it back in yourself when we make you eat your words. Your alliance will not win this world. You're not strong enough. All of your "master strategy" won't do you any good when your cards are on the table. After that, best hand wins... All those promises you've made will fall short when REL and Karma come for all those fat, plump simmers you've had taking your internals for the last year. You've taught them nothing my friend. Not one of them could put on a good show. I think your conk on Jeff's colony showed that. So then, King of the Simmers, now that your cards ARE on the table, what do you think you can beat? From my seat, don't look like much. All talk and no game. Though you've been doing a little better than usual lately. I saw two conks on active players, this last week. Before that, the last ACTIVE player you got was Mare King while he was still in Black Phoenix. Yeah, BP! Back in June of 2013! I remember when your boy Tricky pm'd me out of the blue to call ME a simmer! That was a funny day. I ended up with his city that morning. Haven't heard a peep from him since... Where's he at now? off in VM somewhere? Funny how he flew into VM right after we ripped two cities off him in the same night. what'd he lose to us? seven or eight that week? But that certainly didn't have anything to do with it, I know. Just funny timing. Like I said, your top three guys, NiHellas (keeper of internals, nobody, VM for the last... EVER), Arrzee (King of the Simmers, nothing but a mouth), and Alcibiadies AKA WitchKing (done what since he got here? nothing? living up to his name? nah...) Then your vulture boy Tricky... nothing but big light ship nuke with access to custom victim finder. Gimme a break. Who else you got buddy?

as for 39 cities gained... I was just looking at GI, which I'll admit has it's flaws, but from a simple look at the conquers, you're actually negative nine in conquers this last week. I could look a little more into it (and trust me, if you bring it up again I will!) but I'm feeling lazy. But from a quick look at it, REL is +41 in conquers and Karma is +22. Now, I'm sure some or maybe a lot of ours are internals, I didn't cross reference it with Ruthless. Maybe that's what I'll do today. I've got some spare time. nothing like shooting down Arrzee. Hey buddy... INTERNALS DON'T COUNT!

DeletedUser

Glad to see the WW stage of the game, has put some passion back into the World
But i would request people be aware of the comments they post and how they may be deemed offensive

I imagine we all believe we have the correct stratergy to win the world, so lets show that in game
and keep the rivalry friendly
as we dont want to see external threads constantly deleted by Mods

DeletedUser39502

LOL WOW dude! that's by far the most ticked off I've ever made anyone! We should post this in honky's other thread, "KOS firsts" or whatever... First time someone lost their nerve and flew COMPLETELY off the handle! AHHH ha lol.

Falling apart much R?

DeletedUser

WEEKLY WORLD NEWS: en56/KOS-O56-11/04/2014: THIS JUST IN:

There was a bright spot in KE's statistics on Wednesday as they successfully conquered a Karma city, that appeared as a new founding in the midst of KE's WW Islands.

A huge battle fleet was organized and sent to remove the 1,000 point city threat. Witnesses on nearby islands said that they could hear the terrible screams and cries from the horrific massacre that was surely taking place.

But, when our ace reporter arrived on the scene, he found to his surprise, that the blood chilling screams were not from battle wounds, but instead were the city's defenders rolling on the beach laughing uncontrollably, as a comedy of poor timing errors had KE attacks entering the harbor, only to kill their own Colony Ship, and end their own siege.

Even more remarkable, was that as a second conquest was later mounted, it began entering the harbor and killing it's own support waves, still there from the previous failed conquest attempt.

While difficult to tally, it was estimated that there were well more than one hundred (100) KE waves landed on the small town, including, unbelievably, 106 Pegasus that flew in and killed 1 slinger and 3 swords, before being wiped out by 33 defending Pegs.

Prior to his death, the small town's defending military commander remarked that he "had never seen such a battle," and was particularly amused by one attack wave that arrived "spelled by Hera's Desire."

It is not clear whether Leader ArrZee was in personal command of KE's forces during this fiasco, or if it was a rookie commander's first engagement. What is certain, is that KE was on the board again against Karma, with a hard fought victory.

Statements by an unnamed source within KE, said that some members admitted that "this was an embarrassing incident, but it was successful in the end." While others, said privately, that these kinds of incidents, as well as his over-the-top comments on the forum, "could place ArrZee's leadership in question."

KE Leader ArrZee was not available for comment on this story, but officials at Karma stated that KE's incompetence in battle is "becoming more and more common each day", and is just more evidence of their "slow death spiral."

Stay subscribed to the WEEKLY WORLD NEWS thread, for exclusive reporting and pithy analysis from the front lines.

DeletedUser42502

LOL WOW dude! that's by far the most ticked off I've ever made anyone! We should post this in honky's other thread, "KOS firsts" or whatever... First time someone lost their nerve and flew COMPLETELY off the handle! AHHH ha lol.

Falling apart much R?

Not at all, I have not reason to be and am not falling apart what so ever. At times annoyed on how stupid your replies are with no real thought, just straight up te coming from your mouth. But lets be serious for a minute...dude...you are a massive turtle. Your stats are by not means impressive and judging by your cities:point ratio...you are a classic simmer. Seriously...if your were analyzing a players like yourself from a different set of eyes, you would agree.

Off the handle is by far NOT the case, this is me having fun and me being truthful. Yours "winning" stats are completely made up and i urge you to prove me wrong. And please make survey in your alliance..seriously, you really have not a clue how many in REL/RUTH dislike you...i know, I speak to many still.

You sound desperate in your rants about how much better REL is (which is by far not even close to any reality). desperate cause we built our ww in one weekend...200 cities, cause we still have that amount of open slots free to use up and become even large than you thought was possible, cause we will continue to out smart/out wit you in this game, cause we are that much closer to winning.

Your absolutely mindless "strategy" to take cities north o45 was an absolute waste of time when KE never had and intention to keep ALL the cities North o45, but rather gain bps for more city slots to accomplish what we did and are still about to do.

Pegs for attacks? sure not the smartest, but I am not a dictator and tell people to attack in certain way. I give orders to take a city, there are other leaders who organize and execute. Could they do better, sure can. And they at time make mistakes like I do and everyone else in other alliance do. If you think that you make no mistakes, there is another sign of your when you are no one to speak. I enjoyed BLKBLT's banter, some truth, mostly not but in good humor, but your talk is like always absolute garbage!!. On the other hand,

Keep waving that flag of victory, you already lost and your know it. Saying you are winning won't help change the inevitable.

BLKBLT - seriously, whoever thinks I'm the main leader in KE knows very little about KE. I do no make all the decision, I do not control players. An in the end, despite a few mistakes along the way, we still accomplished what we set out to do. Our game has still been successful. There are many leaders here with different roles and guess what...its working...if not, why else are we #1 for almost 1 year now? Since the war started we have more then tripled in size....really, no one can deny we are on top still for good reason.

This world is almost over, Please continue with your "master strategy" and tactics, it OBVIOUSLY brilliant LOL....@wet, relax brother...its just banter talk...if mod erase what I or others say....i'm cooly with that...at least and other are reading the truth of this while KE and a few other have a great laugh at his expense :D

DeletedUser

I love banter too, but I will enforce the forum rules.
Count this as a warning, continued inappropriate language will result in infractions and bans.

Thankies, have a nice day.

DeletedUser36793

Keep waving that flag of victory, you've already lost and your know it. Saying you are winning won't help change the inevitable.

this coming from someone who has already posted on his in-game profile "winners of Kos: KE/KEII"... one word: inactivity..

DeletedUser42502

this coming from someone who has already posted on his in-game profile "winners of Kos: KE/KEII"... one word: inactivity..
HAHA coming from the person himself who twists words in pas ..you cant win, so you use low blows...typical of noob characteristics....drizzle, your game play is shameful for karma's stats!

Status
Not open for further replies.