KE vs CR battle states

DeletedUser15946

Only people that have right to engage in such talks with other alliances are Brlinho and myself Komagos, you should talk to us before this at least. I think I told you guys that it is agreed that adam's acc is safe if it makes to BA. You shouldn't make drama over it.

DeletedUser

Found my kite! But I want popcorn instead...more of this please. I'm bored. :)

DeletedUser

Only people that have right to engage in such talks with other alliances are Brlinho and myself Komagos, you should talk to us before this at least. I think I told you guys that it is agreed that adam's acc is safe if it makes to BA. You shouldn't make drama over it.

so as the account hasnt made it to BA yet can we assume its a viable target for our member sto attack as of 1 / KE/ BOB are tagged enemys and he still in that allaince then BA wont mind if we eat away at the account untill he makes the choice to move to you guys where we shall honer the agreement prevouily talked about between leaders!

DeletedUser15946

Yes, eat him out, if you can. I sadly don't have power on people's minds.

DeletedUser

well, since you guys nicely decided what to do with my account, maybe should I just give you the account details so you can split it?

I mean seriously what is wrong with people?

What is the difference what alliance I am in? its still me and if I'm your enemy then I'm your enemy.

On the other hand if you want to just leave this situation go you can let it go regardless of anything.

I am not joining any other alliance simply because I do not back down from a fight, especially when I am the underdog (old news) and ESPECIALLY by switching flags.

If we consider that the KE vs CR war is over (old news again) or the BB vs CR war is over (or both... lol) then I will be glad to go into retirement.

DeletedUser

well, since you guys nicely decided what to do with my account, maybe should I just give you the account details so you can split it?

I mean seriously what is wrong with people?

What is the difference what alliance I am in? its still me and if I'm your enemy then I'm your enemy.

On the other hand if you want to just leave this situation go you can let it go regardless of anything.

I am not joining any other alliance simply because I do not back down from a fight, especially when I am the underdog (old news) and ESPECIALLY by switching flags.

If we consider that the KE vs CR war is over (old news again) or the BB vs CR war is over (or both... lol) then I will be glad to go into retirement.

Really i think BoB and others called it a war. I'm unsure we just tagged BoB as a enemy when they assisted TE in a surprise attack.

So, yes by default your a enemy even if you never started the war or attack during the war.

Truthfully i don't want you to quit, as surprising as that sounds. You should join you friends, CR just has your alliance tagged as a enemy not you personally.

DeletedUser

i dont want anyone to quit makes the game boring

so adam get ur out off retirement and join BA and ur mates

DeletedUser

moved from Valor VS The Elite!

Here is the story as i know it.

1) DSadler attacked adamberr because BoB was tagged red after they joined The Elite in a surprise attack against us (Chaos Rising)
2) Komagos messaged DSadler threatening if DSadler didn't stop Komagos would get involved.
3) DSadler told me about the message asking what to do.
4) i told DSadler continue the attacks until adamberr leaves. How do i know he doesn't pull a JCC and join a enemy alliance instead of a neutral alliance like BA
5) BA asked for the attacks to stop.
6) i told BA not while adamberr is in a enemy alliance.
7) drama on the boards happened.
8) I sent 4 attacks at adamberr to see who got the DBP
9) adamberr sent 33-40 attacks at DSadler. While claiming he was to busy in RL to defend.
10) Komagos leaves BA
11) all could have been avoided if adamberr would have disbanded his alliance at any time. but, I guess he was inactive who really knows. After all he said he didn't have time to defend but he defended and attacked.

I know these are just facts, to many this is boring because based on the facts, no one did anything wrong. No heroes, no villains. an exchange of maybe 40,000 BP just anther boring day in ETA.

one can claim an attack is a personal decision That it doesn't necessarily mean it's an alliance decision. Many wars start over a personal disagreement, where one player attacks anther without their alliances permission.

I agree and disagree at the same time. The circumstances always matter in a debate like this.
Are you doing it in good faith? or blind faith?
If your such good friends why are you in different alliances?
The attacker might ask why are you killing my troops?
isn't purposely killing anther players troops a act of war?
So many questions. Then you have people that will state everyone in 5 oceans are their friends as they get rewarded with DBP and claim immunity because they are in a neutral alliance.

Fact is this happens daily as a leader we have little to no control over it. As a leader when a player helps an alliance we do not have a common enemy with just weakens the alliance and creates drama. Why? you might ask, because it's disrespectful to the attacking alliance to basically have a hidden enemy. Also when it's done hidden many see it as a cowards way of making BP.

The way Komagos choose to handle the situation was not disrespectful to CR in any way.

DeletedUser

things were much better when you didnt gain BP-s for supporting,then there was no benefit for supporter at all,just helping out your friend with nothing to gain.It does not change the fact that whole alliance is responsible for one member acts,but I just think it was better.

DeletedUser

from what i know he is! but while he in the allaince he in he is a target cos he is tagged red we have no problem with BA and i belive it was agreed he could move over prevouisly but he never decided to as such we consdiered his allaince as enamy meaning legit target

if he moves attacks will cease i belive

DeletedUser

answers after "-"

Here is the story as i know it.

1) DSadler attacked adamberr because BoB was tagged red after they joined The Elite in a surprise attack against us (Chaos Rising)

-I never joined anyone in any surprise attack, the last time i attacked CR was when I countered dsadlers attacks,
I was not around later so I dont know much, but thats all I did.
Dsadler attacked me this time as he assumed im inactive or just out of revenge.
DO NOT FORGET that I only attacked you in a counterattack in both cases.

2) Komagos messaged DSadler threatening if DSadler didn't stop Komagos would get involved.

-Friends have your back, thats when you know who they are.

3) DSadler told me about the message asking what to do.

4) i told DSadler continue the attacks until adamberr leaves. How do i know he doesn't pull a JCC and join a enemy alliance instead of a neutral alliance like BA

-two other CR players launched few attacks also, including yourself.

5) BA asked for the attacks to stop.

- they wanted to help, truth is I didnt ask for this, but thanks for having my back anyway :)

6) i told BA not while adamberr is in a enemy alliance.

7) drama on the boards happened.

8) I sent 4 attacks at adamberr to see who got the DBP

9) adamberr sent 33-40 attacks at DSadler. While claiming he was to busy in RL to defend.

-I am busy as you can see by my stats.
this weekend I decided to sacrifice some time and fight back, It was the second time since last year.
Would you like me to explain why I had the time?
Sure why not: I'm taking a half day Monday, I dont have to worry about work over the weekend for the first time in months = I have some extra time for myself over the weekend, that's why i could play for few hours.

10) Komagos leaves BA

-That tells you how good of a person he is, decides to sacrifice his own plans to try and help an old friend.

11) all could have been avoided if adamberr would have disbanded his alliance at any time. but, I guess he was inactive who really knows. After all he said he didn't have time to defend but he defended and attacked.

-I said I wont bother defending, but at the end I decided to sacrifice some of my sleep to try and get it done, changed my mind so what?

Last edited by a moderator: