KE vs CR battle states

DeletedUser15336

On the other hand I didnt say we are inviting Adam to BA,I said something like I know perfect home for Adam,why you assumed I meant BA!?
Brlinho,
Greetings.
Are you talking about UK ????? I can not denied that he will be most welcome with us. But I also believe his mind is in other place.
Respectfully,
Kiryoz

DeletedUser9267

Brlinho,
Greetings.
Are you talking about UK ????? I can not denied that he will be most welcome with us. But I also believe his mind is in other place.
Respectfully,
Kiryoz

That actually makes sense, it would be natural for adam to join you.

Regardless, his account take over did not go through, he is back to maintain it part time. He is getting attacked as we speak (trip wires).

I sent a message to the attacker to stop, if he does not, I'll fully support adam. Nothing to do with BA so I don't want to see any chatter about it, skirmish or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I think lefty would be feeling pretty bad if he seen what has become of BA,first everyone left,then agreed peace with TE and then declare on UOW,I think Adam in BA wouldn't be much worse to lefty then all other things that happened to BA after Lefty left out.

On the other hand I didnt say we are inviting Adam to BA,I said something like I know perfect home for Adam,why you assumed I meant BA!?

because your newest recruit is already creating trouble

Komagos today at 01:08
Hello there,

If you choose to continue attacking adamberr's towns, you'll force me to get involved.

Komagos you get involve you better bring your whole alliance. Otherwise just wait until adamberr joins BA. He is tagged a enemy until he leaves KE, BoB or whatever name you switched it to before leaving.

DeletedUser9267

hmmm I hear the trumpets of war, get it through your thick skull, I do not believe in skirmishes or whateverr:) definition you want to throw out there. You attack a friend, I'll not seat still. I am in BA but I am still an individual, you continue your assault on adam, I'll fully support him to the best of my abilities whether you like it or not. My alliance has nothing to do with it.

I see your member does not have the decency to answer a simple private mail, he chooses to sent it to you to post in here...wow
I was hoping it would be a simple case of him wanting to take some towns from a seemingly inactive player that just came off a long VM. But no, you want to make a case out of it.
Enough of your games, Do as you see fit.

DeletedUser

hmmm I hear the trumpets of war, get it through your thick skull, I do not believe in skirmishes or whateverr:) definition you want to throw out there. You attack a friend, I'll not seat still. I am in BA but I am still an individual, you continue your assault on adam, I'll fully support him to the best of my abilities whether you like it or not. My alliance has nothing to do with it.

I see your member does not have the decency to answer a simple private mail, he chooses to sent it to you to post in here...wow
I was hoping it would be a simple case of him wanting to take some towns from an inactive player that just came of a long VM. But no, you want to make a case out of it.
Enough of your games, Do as you see fit.

I'll start attacking also, So you joined BA to start a war with CR, the talk about mind games. Your in a real alliance, that is what alliances do, they go though their diplomat no need for him to answer a message where you are basically threatening him.

We are not talking about a skirmish here. You get involved, you get BA involved. That is how real alliances work. If you are his friend, give him a call, him have him join BA. Easy enough, if you are not his friend, you will not have his phone number.

I can't believe you joined BA and within hours you are creating drama

DeletedUser9267

So if I decide to attack dsadler alone, how is that not a skirmish by your silly definition? I am acting alone, it is not coordinated with other alliance members, it is for bp or any other reasons you see fit.
If I decide to defensively support a friend against your attacks, how does that action involve my alliance? Please explain as I am slow and just don't get it.

DeletedUser9267

I see that instead of answering me, you choose to edit your last response...clever. I said from the beginning of this, leave my alliance out of it. As someone else would say, go fly a kite lol.
btw Hugo I really like your kite.

Sorry all for the double post.

DeletedUser

So if I decide to attack dsadler alone, how is that not a skirmish by your silly definition? I am acting alone, it is not coordinated with other alliance members, it is for bp or any other reasons you see fit.
If I decide to defensively support a friend against your attacks, how does that action involve my alliance? Please explain as I am slow and just don't get it.

I do not believe in skirmishes

So if you don't believe in skirmishes, then why are you trying to start one? who playing mind games now?

If you are referring to the peace treaty we had with KE. That was over when we tagged BoB as a enemy.

I'm not here to teach the "slow" BA members talk to your founder or diplomat.

I see that instead of answering me, you choose to edit your last response...clever. I said from the beginning of this, leave my alliance out of it. As someone else would say, go fly a kite lol.
btw Hugo I really like your kite.

Sorry all for the double post.

truely i have no idea how i missed your last message, I guess I had 2 window tabs up or never refreshed it.

DeletedUser

oki so you wanna start a war over your freind ?
fair enough i understand but ...... isnt adamberr account ment to be transfering to someone else ?? therefore its not the same freinds as you know and indead it no longer matters that you used to be freinds with this account as the account holder has changed hands!!

this just seems to be any reason BA has to start a fight on someone they seem to be trying to push themselfs to get someone to declare first! any reason but TBH i dont understand why they dont find who there target is and go declare themselves isntead all this where they get every reason they can to fight everyone on the furoms to provoke a in game war!

DeletedUser

oki so you wanna start a war over your freind ?
fair enough i understand but ...... isnt adamberr account ment to be transfering to someone else ?? therefore its not the same freinds as you know and indead it no longer matters that you used to be freinds with this account as the account holder has changed hands!!

this just seems to be any reason BA has to start a fight on someone they seem to be trying to push themselfs to get someone to declare first! any reason but TBH i dont understand why they dont find who there target is and go declare themselves isntead all this where they get every reason they can to fight everyone on the furoms to provoke a in game war!

Wow...could someone interpret this for me, unfortunately i do not speak ´rockys´

DeletedUser9267

rockys you missed something

That actually makes sense, it would be natural for adam to join you.

Regardless, his account take over did not go through, he is back to maintain it part time. He is getting attacked as we speak (trip wires).

Thanks for the analysis.

Let me make something perfectly clear.

I do not speak for BA nor I have any intentions to drag them into a war that is not wanted.
You may put any spin you like on this but it is really simple, no mind games here.
You attack a friend of mine, I'll support him.
Call it whatever you like.

DeletedUser

Wow...could someone interpret this for me, unfortunately i do not speak ´rockys´

Loool,amazing humor,I love it,dont speak "rockys"hehehe,nothing against you rocky,just made me laugh,you must admit it is a good joke.

As for other stuff regarding komagos and Adamber and CR I think things should not escalate to war,everyone should setlle down a bit.

CR cant gain much by another war,BA cant gain much by fighting CR,it would be bad move for both alliances by my opinion,so before this escalates to war we could wait for Adam to come back and see will he continue playing,will he join UK/BA or he will quit the game.

DeletedUser

I do not speak for BA nor I have any intentions to drag them into a war that is not wanted.
You may put any spin you like on this but it is really simple, no mind games here.
You attack a friend of mine, I'll support him.
Call it whatever you like.

Let me make this perfectly clear, I'm saying harboring a enemy is a act of war.

We where nice enough not to place the refugee tag on you. By doing so we did BA a favor. As they gained out of the deal without risk. Don't push your luck

DeletedUser

plot thickens...interesting.....hmmmm...now where's my kite? i'm sure i left it here somewhere......

DeletedUser

Lmao +1

@Whateverr - I wouldn't call Komagos a refugee, he's no where near that. CR have taken no towns of him.

We could have called him a refugee for many reasons, The fact that we where waiting until we got closer to him to take his cities doesn't mean we couldn't. Truthfully he is more like a war victim he was never directly got attacked but lost his alliance in the process.

he does have cities within ocean 44, because he was a leader of an alliance that started a war with CR, that is reason alone to call him a refugee, He was not a Innocent bystander, he was the main attacker against CR in fact the only real fighter BoB had.

But his attacking attempts failed time and time again, so he fled to a stronger alliance and within 24 hours he finds a reason to create drama, showing that his true intentions was to try to finish a war he already knew he would lose while within BoB.

Fact is BA asked us what would happen if they recruited him and others from BoB we voted, and said, they can recruit them but those that leave BoB to join anther alliance like JCC will be considered separately.

this was in place before Komagos joined BA. This was to help avoid any confrontation between CR and BA. Now Adamberr has not decided to join BA at this time. So, remains tagged as a enemy. When he joins them he will get the same consideration as the rest of the BoB members that joined BA.

If adamberr decides to join anther alliance that is not considered a enemy of CR, I'm sure something can be worked out.

Komagos made his own choice to leave adamberr behind, He shouldn't complain about it now. All adamberr has to do is hit the disband bottom for his one man alliance.

DeletedUser9267

We could have called him a refugee for many reasons, The fact that we where waiting until we got closer to him to take his cities doesn't mean we couldn't. Truthfully he is more like a war victim he was never directly got attacked but lost his alliance in the process.
You should have told me that, I would have made it easier on you by moving closer to you.

he does have cities within ocean 44, because he was a leader of an alliance that started a war with CR, that is reason alone to call him a refugee, He was not a Innocent bystander, he was the main attacker against CR in fact the only real fighter BoB had.
BoB had no leaders, we all had equal rights. I was not the main attacker by far.

But his attacking attempts failed time and time again,
LOL I only attacked 2 of your towns, 1 I took the other I did not.

so he fled to a stronger alliance and within 24 hours he finds a reason to create drama, showing that his true intentions was to try to finish a war he already knew he would lose while within BoB.
this is your twisted interpretation of what happened and I am not interested to correct you on why I joined BA.
As far as creating drama, look in a mirror to find the culprit, other than a private mail to dsadler that you chose to display here, everything else was initiated by you.

Fact is BA asked us what would happen if they recruited him and others from BoB we voted, and said, they can recruit them but those that leave BoB to join anther alliance like JCC will be considered separately.

this was in place before Komagos joined BA. This was to help avoid any confrontation between CR and BA. Now Adamberr has not decided to join BA at this time. So, remains tagged as a enemy. When he joins them he will get the same consideration as the rest of the BoB members that joined BA.

If adamberr decides to join anther alliance that is not considered a enemy of CR, I'm sure something can be worked out.

Komagos made his own choice to leave adamberr behind, He shouldn't complain about it now. All adamberr has to do is hit the disband bottom for his one man alliance.

I am extremely grateful that you allowed me and my friends to move in BA. I'll ensure that in the future we get your approval before any moves are made.

Ohh may I please go to the washroom, my bladder is ready to explode.

I am done with this nonsense.

DeletedUser

I see a clear trend now after all this time: whateverrs game is to discredit good people that crossed his path by dragging them in everlasting conversations and twisting all the info to suit the ideas in his own head.

I must admit that the strategy is quite good but personally I would never use such tactics and I know Komagos does not either.

just my 2 cents.

The subject concerns me and my account so I would like to clarify that I will not be joining anyone for now since there is so much drama around it. Maybe when some of my enemies grow up and relax I will be joining some of my old friends :)

I only came back to keep in contact with the people I became online friends with over the years, even now writing this I cannot be bothered to defend my cities so the whole of CR is welcome.

DeletedUser

BoB had no leaders, we all had equal rights. I was not the main attacker by far.

well i guess they all equally fled to other alliances except adamberr who remains loyal to "of 1" (formally known as BoB and KE)

yes you where the main attacker, sad to say, yes, you even got a city from rocky when, TE and BoB did a joint operation on janpelt. He had 380+ incoming attacks mostly from TE. Rocky choose to help janpelt over supporting his own city, if i remember correctly.

From CR's side you always attacked first then JCC would follow with a few waves, then a few TE members would jump in that is why i called them an academy before. By far you when the only one that sent proper waves and did any damage at all. The other 3 members of BoB where spectators or did nothing that forced anyone to ask for help.

You are the one that made this a public issue and even referred to the message, So don't complain about it being public. I only showed it because you directly threatened a CR member within hours of joining BA. How brave you have become now that you left BoB.

I know you trying to start a war you have most likely asked adamberr to stay out of BA, until you get BA to join the War, then you leave them hanging, like JCC did to BoB.

Where did i see this story before? oh i remember when adamberr told JNC and The Elite he would join and never did. It's a long story so i wont repeat it here but, this trick is overplayed

DeletedUser

I only came back to keep in contact with the people I became online friends with over the years, even now writing this I cannot be bothered to defend my cities so the whole of CR is welcome.

I could care less about your account adamberr, nor do i care about your cities, I just think Komagos is using it as a pretext to start a war.

I mean if you don't care about the account then why should he.

Your just tagged as a CR enemy, and will get attacked from time to time. Nothing bad about that. Really you joining BA would not start a war as it was already assumed you would join them..