King of the Hill

DeletedUser

I nubetube him, and he quits because he has angermanagement issues.
The others join my lan-party and we play a new kind ofe map Rust, called Hill.

DeletedUser

My army of the undead zombies throw you into off of a building and kill you and bury your map in a sand dune that looks like a hill. MY HILL

Still just a game.

DeletedUser

Oh, I use my mind control in zombies and they attack with chainsaws.

DeletedUser

you can have the rubble I build a giant castle for us to live in on top of anew hill OUR HILL

DeletedUser

i use my catapults to knock down ur castle while u and everyone else dies from disentary. TU's hill for all time

DeletedUser

I posses 1 of your catapult and fly it and then destroy all your catas from above. I take my Hill and name is Haunted Hill of Omicron...

DeletedUser

I invite Rush to our coalition, we build new catas and launch thingies at your head bod.
OUR HILL.

DeletedUser17564

I send an ARCHER nuke at you (not a nuke of archers but a one of my special nukes that can't be be beaten), you all die and I take the hill. M
y Hill

DeletedUser

no amount of nuke can kill a ghost :p i haunt you and you run off MY HILL

DeletedUser17564

I get the ghost busters to come and catch you then I retake MY HILL

DeletedUser

I trick the ghostbusters into killing you then I put them in a jar OUR HILL

DeletedUser

Some Noob pulled the plug from the container and i am free to haunt again :p My Haunted Hill

PS: Ghosts cannot die... they are already dead.

DeletedUser

the girl from the grudge teams up with the girl from the ring and pulls you back into their realm and you become trap there forever. The hill hoggers tthrow a big farewell party while watching paranormal three on our newly built out door movie theater. Our fine luxurious hill.

DeletedUser

Yeah go Hill Hoggers!

We don't have a confirmation from Rush yet, but anybody who wants to join with an application form send to me, Holy and Sab through PM will be gladly rejected.

DeletedUser

unless we dont reject you which will lead to immediate TERMINATION of you

DeletedUser

I posses 1 of your catapult and fly it and then destroy all your catas from above. I take my Hill and name is Haunted Hill of Omicron...

Ur still dying from disentary remember or don't u know what tht is? It's still my coalitions hill:).