King of the Hill

DeletedUser

i give you the brownie turns out I put in a special ingredient (poison) u die and I use my demolition power to blow up dolphins Hoggers hill

DeletedUser

Dolphin killer.... Activists come and Strike and throw you our of your own hill... I come and Haunt you.... Oh and My hill..

DeletedUser

I kick your ***, and replace the woody toilet seat with a massive gold one.
Our cold, butfreezing hill.

DeletedUser

Well, as no one has replied after a hogger did, this hill is officially declared HILL HOGGERS territory.
Entrance fee: $15.

DeletedUser

lol....hoggers will now have a back yard BBQ and load of beer? What brand do you all want mate? making a beer run at the PX.

DeletedUser17564

Screw your entry fee I jump the wall and crash the bbq with a uzi. I have returned victorious to claim my place upon the golden toilet seat. MY HILL

DeletedUser

I push you off the seat and throw it at you.
You end up exactly like your sig says: as utter rubbish, and we replace the hill to my mansion in disneyland.
I get very mad at our defense coordinator for making the walls not high enough.

DeletedUser

I did under the walls, under your mansion, up your sewage lines, climb out of your toilet, take the gold seat and crawl back out climbing the next hill over (which is higher) where I mount your seat upon a new wooden outhouse and claim this as the new best hill.

DeletedUser17564

I set the outhouse on fire while your in it, you burn and I take the golden toilet seat from the ashes, I raise as high as I can (not very hgh since its made from gold and is very heavy) screaming "VICTORY" from the top of the hill. My Hill.

DeletedUser

I climb up, a lot quicker than you do because you're dragging the golden toiletseat with you, and I wait untill you scream VICTORY.
After letting you celebrate for a minute or 30 seconds or so, I kick you off the hill and catch the toilet seat.

I call upon the HILL HOGGERS for a reunion, we need to foritfy the new hill.

DeletedUser17564

They don't show up in time to fortify the hill and I take the hill with an army of killer robots, they then build a wall around the hill and pprotect it day and night, also there impervious to E.M.P.s. My hill

DeletedUser

I bring cerberus from the underworld to guard the entry way to the hill, with minotaurs along with it, use hades chains of death and create a fence that reaches olympus and no one can jump it because Zues will be waiting on the top as the eternal top of the fence guardian, The bottom of the fence is guarded by hades as the eternal bottom of the fence guardian. Big papa pump establishes laser sensor bazookas to cover every centimeter of the hill and is sitting drinking beer with W*arms in our luxurious cabin on the hill waiting for the poor soul to attempt something, THE HOGGERS HILL!!!

DeletedUser17564

If I wasn't so tired that hill would be mine now, just you wate till tommorow I'll find a way to bipass those defences.

DeletedUser

Sab, I don't know how you thought of all that, but I rolled on the floor laughinh by the thought of anyone trying to bypass this defense~!

DeletedUser17564

I take the laser guided bazookas with an E.M.P, cerberus with 3 chew toys, I hire bull fighters to kill the minotaurs, I then kill zeus with his own master bolt, jump the fence and torch your cabin with you inside. My Hill.

Hades, impressed by how I took it continues to gaurd the bottom of the fence (which I kept for protection) and at the top of the fence I place a thousand of archers straight from olympus and behind them sit 2 thousand swordsmen, 500 chariots and an uncountable number of hoplites.

Beat that Hill Hoggers.

DeletedUser

I kick their ***, beat that Archer!
Hill Hoggers for the win!