King of the hill

DeletedUser

If your hill is successful, you didn't do that. Government did, and I am redistributing the wealth. Mah hill now.

DeletedUser

hire aliens to abduct you and inprison you in an off planet high security prison. once again MY HILL

DeletedUser

Hello all,

I decided to log onto grepolis forums since I haven't for about a year or so. This is the most recent thread of mine in Gaming so I think I can safely say the Hill is mine :)

DeletedUser

I'll just put you back to sleep for another year or so.
MY HILL ^.^

DeletedUser

I'm coming with my super duper, hi-tech guns, I kill all of you, and it's MY HILL anyway...

DeletedUser

I'd nuke the current inhabitants of the largest hill and claim it's mine. :p

DeletedUser

So this isn't about King Of The Hill the cartoon? No wonder it's 85 pages...

DeletedUser30490

lol since you will be laughing at him,i come and stab you from the back and put you in the mail and send you off to Antarctica
My Hill

DeletedUser27700

I point at something behind you, then while you are looking I kick you in the behind.

My Hill

DeletedUser

Anyway, you get distracted by my beautiful smile :)D), and this way I conquer the hill.... I own the hill...

THE HILL'S MINE MINE MINE!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I thank Kanga for making me a siggy but while she's distracted, I throw her in a large crate, nail it shut, and send her to a huge warehouse.

DeletedUser31931

A cat sitting on the hill? Chances are it is asleep, so I just walk up and plant my flag there.
My hill