Lacking Sanity

DeletedUser

...unlike those LOD losers :supermad:

You can keep hating us as much as you want, the fact is DoW is gonna die within a month. ;)

Lacking Sanity was like 10 times better than DoW is right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dream on son, non of you noobs are on my level. Before you make fun of our sniping techniques, maybe you should avoid sniping your own CS attempts.

DeletedUser

Mojo when I read that I felt like chanting 'HOO RAH'

Nice one mate. I suppose out of anything there was no way anyone could say we didnt enjoy LS

LoD still suck. Loooosers :D

DeletedUser

dream on son, non of you noobs are on my level. Before you make fun of our sniping techniques, maybe you should avoid sniping your own CS attempts.

How many cities have you taken from LoD/Ateam, master???

Infact how many DoW has taken?? How many have we taken? How many are we taking right at this moment?

LoD still suck. Loooosers :D

you forgot to add Ateam :p. We suck together, we don't suck alone. :D

DeletedUser

I let you live 'cause I'm the bauuusss.

and math is for nerds like you,
I'm the boss.

DeletedUser

Das right son, mighty Tyrone aka T-Dawg aka Big Sexy never loses. All of u weak nerds are still playing 'cause I let you.

DeletedUser

Great post mojo. We had ups and downs throughout the past few months but I would not have traded it with any other Grepolis experience ever. Would have been beautiful to see an active LS vs an active LoD / Ateam but that's just how things are I guess. Great playing with all of you in Thebes & hope to see you all in future worlds.

P.S. You are all lucky the almighty Swallow's Khaleesi bore a child. Had she not you all would have felt his innate wrath.

DeletedUser

Great post mojo. We had ups and downs throughout the past few months but I would not have traded it with any other Grepolis experience ever. Would have been beautiful to see an active LS vs an active LoD / Ateam but that's just how things are I guess. Great playing with all of you in Thebes & hope to see you all in future worlds.

P.S. You are all lucky the almighty Swallow's Khaleesi bore a child. Had she not you all would have felt his innate wrath.

Haaahahahaha Swali Swali Swali Swali *chants*