Lambda Discussion Thread!

DeletedUser

Welcome one and all to the Lambda forums!

Seeing as Lambda is just around the corner, I was wondering, who is going to be playing here?

Also, feel free to discuss anything else you feel necessary!

:D

DeletedUser

I think Penquinz are cooler than teh narnubs :p

(Damn i was late by 17 min to create the first thread but anyway I'm the first to post)

DeletedUser

NOOOO. Premades wars are pretty cool. I has had enough of premades in kappa. So me will not be joining one

DeletedUser

Oh my man with a beard!

I was soo not prepared for this... to early :p

DeletedUser

What kind of a name is "Lambda". Is this lamb related?

It's pretty much my kind of server. Has all of my favorite setting's except world speed (I like 3). So, I will most likely check it out and try to join a nice alliance :)

DeletedUser

Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, Omega.

The greek alphabet.

DeletedUser

b-404799-The_Greek_Alphabet.gif

DeletedUser

We have no more than 10 members each :O Which means that we will actually have to recruit ;(

DeletedUser6983

YAY. Lambda. I am glad. Kappa started off horrible. Hopefully i can be full-time on Lambda. I dont think alot will play as there are many that are trying to take off in Kappa.

DeletedUser2663

i was going to play here and bring my premade but then i saw it was revolt. so i wont be playing on this world! to bad cos the other setting are quite nice

DeletedUser

Unless another conquest world opens in 5-6 weeks I've got my spot saved on Kappa and I will be playing there...but it would be nice to see more morale inactive world settings :(