Lambda Discussion Thread!

DeletedUser

Last time I played Grepolis I got 9999 free gold and there was no such thing as "Alpha", merely "Beta"...

So what the heck, I'm in. Let's see how long this'll last hehe, hopefully I'll remember something :D

b-404799-The_Greek_Alphabet.gif
That's the Greek alphabet for someone who forgot to turn off caps lock :p

DeletedUser

Wait...we're about to make another world??? 99% of players in Kappa dont even have another city yet.

This is why every world since gamma has died.

DeletedUser2663

Wait...we're about to make another world??? 99% of players in Kappa dont even have another city yet.

This is why every world since gamma has died.

well i know Zeta hasnt died. Still as intense as Gamma (i know as i play both)

DeletedUser2663

Zeta didn't die because it was stillborn.

Nah it just took a while to wake up. the first month was real boring as NmE was the only top alliance on the offensive (and the secret maybe), once everyone started hating NmE then things really picked up with everyone going to war and such.

DeletedUser6983

YAY DINGO!!!!

Glad to hear your joining. Look forward to it

DeletedUser

omg diggo be playing :D

i will play too.i just wait to see when jar will dismember the alliance and say that all members were idiots and noobs.but if im lucky he will not do that and i will farm him.but im sure he will dismember it.

DeletedUser

i will play too.i just wait to see when jar will dismember the alliance and say that all members were idiots and noobs.but if im lucky he will not do that and i will farm him.but im sure he will dismember it.

Why do you hate jarp so much?

DeletedUser

Why do you hate jarp so much?

i dont hate him at all..he dismembered alliances in theta,iota,kappa.i know that for sure,but i think in other worlds too.i heard only bad things about him.maybe hes funny in the forums,but in the game hes just an alliance destroyer.i was attacking,by myself,many alliances.sometimes i win other times i lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dont hate him at all..he dismembered alliances in theta,iota,kappa.i know that for sure,but i think in other worlds too.i heard only bad things about him.maybe hes funny in the forums,but in the game hes just an alliance destroyer.i was attacking,by myself,many alliances.sometimes i win other times i lose.

I shan't go into this debate again.

Disbanding isn't bad bragging is - Jarp does sometimes but mostly just gives the facts.

holding grudges is pointless

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last time I played Grepolis I got 9999 free gold and there was no such thing as "Alpha", merely "Beta"...

So what the heck, I'm in. Let's see how long this'll last hehe, hopefully I'll remember something :D

That's the Greek alphabet for someone who forgot to turn off caps lock :p
Diggo Pway....WAY

Aicy

Strategos
Pfft. Take a look at me on Kappa. :p

If my internet didn't screw up and I didn't have my siege broken and didn't lose 300+ horsies I'd be pretty far ahead right now. If... D':

DeletedUser

Pfft. Take a look at me on Kappa. :p

If my internet didn't screw up and I didn't have my siege broken and didn't lose 300+ horsies I'd be pretty far ahead right now. If... D':

Excuses, excuses. ;)

I'm sure you'll quit Kappa soon enough anyway. :p

Reagrdless, Welcome To Lambda! :)