Inactive Topic Larger bonus for Ruler of X award

DeletedUser

Proposal:
I don't think there is any reason to go for Master of X award besides bragging rights. Victor of X had a crummy bonus for hero worlds, so I think a Master of X bonus of something special would be a good motivator for old worlds to accomplish that. The 50 extra bonus favor was kind of an insult to the hard work put toward wonders imo. Any active players never max out on favor really, as it is always being used. A 10% boost to favor production would have been nicer.

Reason:
Reward our hard work. Motivate old worlds.

Details:
Just give an extra bonus for alliances that achieve Ruler of X award. Maybe modify bonus for Master of X award as well.

Visual Aids:
=) people

Balance:
It will give alliances with those awards an advantage over others, but if it is just a favor production boost or something that is helpful but not game changing... heck all non-premium users are at huge disadvantage already against premium users with larger bonuses that suggested for the awards.

Abuse Prevention:
No

Summary:
Reward old world alliances who have stuck around to accomplish WW goals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Aside from lack of proper format I'd have to agree. 50 extra favor isn't really much of a reward for winning a server so to speak.

DeletedUser22115

my alliance on Rho has it, and i dont think there is much of a point in the extra 50 most player of over 500k only really use favour for Myth, i am 2 million points on Gamma and only use my Hera for Harpies and Zeus for Manticores as i dont need the resources, or extra favour as i am producing over 80 Zeus an hour

DeletedUser13405

While I completely agree with the concept Essex, its too late to actually institute a reward and make it fair to everyone. Some alliances chose not to attempt the building of wonders due, in part, to the meager rewards available. To increase the reward significantly now is changing the rules in the middle of the game and is really not equitable.

DeletedUser

Agree with the idea, and +rep.

To the above poster; that kind of logic can not just be applied to changing anything wonder-related in general (which means you can never improve or change anything about them as for some, they will always be 'mid-game'), but can also be extended to anything game related since a lot of people have come and gone based on what has been changed or implemented. Some people you can just never please, and you will always end up having to compromise.

DeletedUser

redone in proper format

i like the idea and think it would help "motivate" older worlds so im changing and moving it to development

please continue to collaborate on this idea :)

DeletedUser

I am thinking a 10-20% favor boost for all gods would be a good boost that still keeps things balanced. Or a 5% resource boost. Something small but helpful.

As for gotham, everyone faces unfair advantages all the time. Those not using gold, are playing against players with 20% favor boost, faster resource production, 20% stronger attack and defense units, better coordination, building and trade speeds, etc. yet the non-gold players can do pretty well as we have seen. I started alpha not using any gold and excelled just fine... as did may others. Those bonuses are so much greater than what I am asking for a reward for something that actually took hard work and dedication to playing... unlike just people with money getting the advantage.

DeletedUser

I'd vote for more favor instead of resources, since the latter is easier to obtain than the former, generally speaking.

DeletedUser

@ Gotham, while it may seem like a slap in the face to alliances who decided not to attempt it for what ever reason, like not thinking the ends justified the means, the updated reward would benefit many more worlds and worlds winners to come.

The 10% favor production bonous could just be updated to people who have already won.

DeletedUser23986

lots of players quit old world after getting victor of XXX reward, as hero worlds opened.Now you think they won't be irritated.

This is not a minor change. Player A play xxx world, and once he sees there are less than 1000 active players, and nothing to do in the world, he quits it and joins hero world, now he comes to know the limit has gone till 300players, and he can get extra favor production.DO YOU FIND IT FAIR?

And you were aware of the advantages, why didn't you stopped at 4wonders, just to get bragging rights, now you begin to consider them not good enough for hard work, maybe you have forgotten wonders have advantage of their own!Like extra warehouse space/favor production/resource production!

DeletedUser

How about shaving BP off the need of a victory procession?

I'm sorry, come again?

Are you suggesting that BP be removed as a requirement to host Victory Processions? Yeah, no abuse associated with that little idea.

DeletedUser

Correct, no abuse :p so long as the amount of BP removed were small enough, say 10. And if an alliance wins enough worlds to take off 300 BP, they deserve to destroy everyone in the hero worlds:)

DeletedUser

Correct, no abuse :) so long as the amount of BP removed were small enough, say 10. And if an alliance wins enough worlds to take off 300 BP, they deserve to destroy everyone in the hero worlds:)

Well the question did not state a number, only that BP be removed as a requirement, meaning a player could host them whenever and however many times they wanted, only being limited by the city numbers to host them in. The latter part was sarcasm. :p

DeletedUser8396

I cant agree more with the OP. I myself havent won the reward, but still see the reward as PATHETIC.

IMO, there should be a small gold income. Nothing MAJOR...but perhaps 200 gold per month.

DeletedUser

Yay, free gold! But I doubt Inno would allow it. Although... 100 gold would seem a little small. Perhaps it could be stackable; if you win multiple worlds, you get more gold. Or lower the cost of victory processions.

The latter part was sarcasm.:p

I know. Will edit the smiley, though.

DeletedUser20930

Maybe If There is like a speed boost and what about people already in Hero Worlds? Im in the hero World and In Sparta Im In the World Wonders SO.... If i did win Would it still add?