Largest Nukes

DeletedUser

I would like to see who has the largest Nukes in Alpha! If you got something impressive go ahead and post the screen shot here. Gotta have the screen shot to prove it. Bonus points if you show it in an attack report doing some major damage:p

Ps i took this from gamma

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You changed it, I should have quoted but you can see it was updated after my post

DeletedUser

God stop lying you could get put in an asylum for yiur behaviour but anyway post your nukes

DeletedUser

Heck does people in gamma are crazy 745 horse nuke with 83 transport and 31 ls! I would hate being hit by that!

Im going to conquer a small city to work on it! lets see what it does over here! lol!

DeletedUser

hahahaha

Is that why it says largest nukes in gamma?

Phish what are you talking about

You changed it, I should have quoted but you can see it was updated after my post

EVIDENCE:

Exhibit 1:
Phish Yesterday 03:37, Is that why it says largest nukes in gamma?

Last edited by WM802; Yesterday at 03:48. Reason: fupieafbuesufgies

case closed.
all that Matlock really paid off.....

DeletedUser

grepo.jpg

DeletedUser

This attack is a small one i got another one 1000 slings, 500 hops and 100 horse! But this one is not my biggest either! lol! im not going to say the other one! its my secret weapon! Hahahahaha! lol! :)

DeletedUser

It really more of a farming run for an active player not an attacking nuke.

An attacking nuke needs to be 200+ lightships navy

or 1800+slingers for land.

Anything less and its not a nuke.

And this is what it should look like when rebuilding a nuke. Speed is key.

vymej7.jpg

DeletedUser

I sent only 44 ls because i sent a naval clearing of 200 ls first and i can make 2000 slings but why would i do that, slings wont defeat every unit. You need to have diversity for an attack to by completely good and have less losses!

And has i said it is a little attack! But not weak this can clear any defense city! :)