Largest Nukes

DeletedUser3288

to dodge an attack or long range attacks or conquer. plus being on an island with 9 enemies is almost always suicide

seeing as i had around 15k land defence i was ok, and now the island has 4 enemies and rest my allies from cities we took :)

DeletedUser

I come from Gamma, but I'm not here to gloat :) I must say that Alpha has obviously got a LOT of hugely skilled and experienced players, but I don't think that you have to have more skill to play on Alpha than you do on Gamma. I think the 12 hr conquest time is better, I don't know anyone who sleeps for 12 hrs and it increases the pressure on the defender in my opinion.

DeletedUser

yea but on the conquerer 24 hours is alot of time to keep the city from falling

DeletedUser

From Gamma with love.
The Ultimate Nuke!!!!
CSnuke.jpg

I am not one to gloat and im not going to but i do enjoy gamma better simply because it is faster. Whether it is better or worse is merely an opinion. On a side note i just joined Sigma.

P.S. As the originator of the nuke thread im glad to see it used for other worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm going to steal your thunder by saying this: If you look at the side of the farm in that screenshot you can clearly see it's low lvl, which means it's impossible to have 340 LS with such a sized farm, second is that it's taken in the city overview and not in the harbour, which means those troops could be from other cities, just like my awesome land nuke:
My%20nuke.JPG

It is 7 pop space off a completely maxed city (pop wise), 3493 pop :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Skullies not like that.

lol i told you in the beta chat that it was a fake. I just mess around with the script.

but, it's close to being finished. I calculated everything and it is very possible indeed :p

DeletedUser

lol i told you in the beta chat that it was a fake. I just mess around with the script.

but, it's close to being finished. I calculated everything and it is very possible indeed :p

You only said you mess, with the script.