Last Fallen Nation has finally fallen?

DeletedUser

So it looks like LFN has finally disbanded. I dunno if it was poor leadership, a unanimous alliance disband, or mabye it was because they all died of shock from being #1 in Corinth for 3 WHOLE DAYS

images

I honestly don't know why they would disband. I'm from PB and even over there we respected LFN as a decent competitor. I mean they were up there with PB in BP rank (not many are :D) and they had decent leadership, so I don't know what they were thinking when they pushed the disband button. I have heard some rumors that they are "purging" or "reforming" but I really don't think that will happen.

So in memory of the top ranking alliance in Corinth (for three days) and the alliance who maintained a solid second place for alliance BP (more than 4000 less than the #1 alliance, but more than everyone else :p) we say good bye Last Fallen Nation.

images

PS This is my first PnP so don't hate on me (too much)

DeletedUser

Lol, probably those who de -rep you are the one who want to reform the alliance. LFN disbanded because most members are lazy to read forums, message and support others from being conquered. LFN is so big, Demonot and Monctezuma can't handle it, plus the lazy guys that made them furious. Boom, in seconds, LFN is gone. XD

DeletedUser

yes LFN disbanded and not because of poor leadership its because of poor players that kept whining all day and the good LFN members went to PB

^^^ Nuff said ^^^

DeletedUser

I wouldn't exactly call this a pnp but it is true whats being said about LFN, looks like some are making an effort to reform and the best from the alliance have joined PB :)

DeletedUser

Yes the n00b players in the alliance whined and complained about everything. I asked for mandatory Skype to better communicate and help each other more efficiently, they whined. I tried to make the forums more organized and removed spam, they whined. I started kicking players what were inactive, they whined. I began kicking players that did nothing but whine, then more whined.

So we both got tired of it and just clicked the disband button. Best decision of my life.

DeletedUser

ha ha ha this is a joke, i bet all the good players were asked to join PB before they disbanded. well total dominance to pb now, now that they are one big mass of experience. i suppose we can all go home and press reset and never logon again because PB got total dominance now..... hahahaha not a chance, i'm staying this might actually be fun.

DeletedUser

^^^ Nuff said right there :p ^^^

so when are going to hit your reset button??? :p

DeletedUser

hahahaha not a chance, i'm staying this might actually be fun.

did you actually read the whole post or what... U think i am gunna miss out on this world because of a few big alliances... ha ha ha you must be out of your mind.

DeletedUser

Last Fallen Legion

The Last Fallen Legion has reformed. We will weed out the inactive and uncooperative people. We will be the Elite in Corinth.

So you may say goodbye, but we will not be truly gone. We will just be here under a new name.

DeletedUser

Huh? Still got the same name dude. >.<

BTW, sir Socrates! Don't forget me when PB reaches Ocean 55. I'm one of your fans here. :D

DeletedUser

Name

The name is currently the same so we don't confuse anyone.

DeletedUser

ha ha ha this is a joke, i bet all the good players were asked to join PB before they disbanded. well total dominance to pb now, now that they are one big mass of experience. i suppose we can all go home and press reset and never logon again because PB got total dominance now..... hahahaha not a chance, i'm staying this might actually be fun.

I did not request any of them to follow me but my friend Zuma.

DeletedUser

I had no problem with some of the members that got kicked,yes there were some whiners i'll admit.But next time try to treat your new members like ppl not just a number,it's the way you made threats and treated members like s... that bought the Alliance down!!
If i did'nt mass mail what i did before i left LFN was slowly dying anyway,with members(some good) allready leaving!I had many members agreeing with what i said,so it can't just be me!
Anyways i could go on but you get the jist of it,but theres no way the Leaders can blame everyone and not themselves!!

DeletedUser

Yes, a lot of members feel like they relate to your problem. That is why we recreated it. But with stronger enforcement, so that none remain weak. With added player consent. I would say more, but people see this post who I would rather not have see it.

DeletedUser

Well no more will be said by me on this matter,i did'nt enjoy what i did i really wanted LFN to be Great.Good luck on the reformation...