Last Fallen Nation has finally fallen?

DeletedUser

Sounds like a few people bottled and couldn't handle the responsibility - I don't see how an alliance can make the decision to go from 100 to 200+ members over night, expect them to all be Pro-players that use Skype and can follow commands over another night, then disband completely the next! I like(d) LFN because they were a PB competitor that made the world more exciting, and I got on with their Leaders in my ocean, but these Leaders and their hard work were nearly destroyed- who knows of they'll be able to pull it back?

It sounds to me as if a few people shouting "noob alliance/mra" in the forums grated on the top players of LFN they couldn't stand it, and threw out the baby with the bathwater in their hurry to re-establish the rep they THOUGHT they'd lost.

DeletedUser

anybody who has ever led a large alliance will understand this disband, those who have not probably will not :D

bottom line, this game is meant to be fun. if leading 200 noobs was draining the fun from the game for demenot and zuma then disbanding is the perfect solution.

the only decision after the disband would be whether to join the powerhouse alliance in PB, or the official opposition (so to speak) in protogenoi. that's a choice which is/was really up to them :)

DeletedUser

The problem is that Protogenoi don't really have a hold in O55, so a lot of people there are sitting in Limbo right now.

DeletedUser19554

no tartrus rising does who are defianitly a dark horse

to

leader: PB
runner up: Protogenoi

DeletedUser

It is an opportunity for the other alliances in 55 to try and make a move. It looks to me like Tartarus Rising is doing what they can to capitalize on the LFN collapse

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to all those in the "new" Last Fallen Nation for what I'm about to say (actually I'm not really that sorry ;)). It looks to me that someone relized that LFN had disbanded and thought "Hey, I could make a new alliance called the exact same thing and get everyone to join it cause they'll think they're being invited to an awesome original alliance!" and then they proceded to invite all of the people who were in LFN before (who most were aparently n00bs and inactives who would be happy to think that they had not been kicked and the alliance going down was only temporary). They then proceded to play it off to the rest of the world that LFN had never gone down in the first place.

Okey, children story time is over now. Have a very merry Thanksgiving!

DeletedUser

A phoenix is a mythical bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). It has a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again....

-Wikipedia

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A phoenix is a mythical bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). It has a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again....
images

DeletedUser7213

Did you just plagiarise this from Wikipedia? ;)

DeletedUser15283

Lol, nice pic!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BTW, sir Socrates! Don't forget me when PB reaches Ocean 55. I'm one of your fans here.

We are already there and farming your mates :)

DeletedUser

It's Ironic really, they named themselves 'Last Fallen Nation' yet they were one of the first to fall :D