Latest Gold Idea on Beta. Step to far now

DeletedUser27128

This is probably the worst and most ridiculously imbalancing and useless idea Inno has ever come up with (closely followed by Instabuy and WW)

DeletedUser

Dear fellow Grepolis gamers. This is a plea from the Dutch Gamers. We discovered as you also already know a new feature on Beta. "Pay money for troops". This is an outrage and the start of the destrucion of Grepolis, the game we all love to play.
We started a petition on the dutch server we encourage you to do the same on your server forums. Let stop this madness of greed
Please start a petition before it is to late. We need to let them know that there is a limit to what we accept.
Kind regards
The Dutch grepolis players,

http://forum.nl.grepolis.com/showthread.php?32350-Petitie-tegen-Warfare-Packages

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36436

cowquq2foog1qrbee.gif

DeletedUser40752

Most of the world votes for capitalism then complain when they dont like it. Wake up sheeple.

In fairness, what I dont think has been mentioned is that the event only lasts for a week, however the items go to the expanded inventory and I am not aware of any limitations.

I wont be buying, but I wont sign the petition. Not that I dont agree, I just think it is a futile exercise and inno will judge its success on the balance sheet, like every other company, as its seeks to improve its profitability to its stakeholders. In summary, if you dont like it, dont buy it.

DeletedUser

When after few days of game somebody will attack you with 600 horsemen, I think, you will be forced to buy it or use restart.

DeletedUser23986

Most of the world votes for capitalism then complain when they dont like it. Wake up sheeple.

In fairness, what I dont think has been mentioned is that the event only lasts for a week, however the items go to the expanded inventory and I am not aware of any limitations.

I wont be buying, but I wont sign the petition. Not that I dont agree, I just think it is a futile exercise and inno will judge its success on the balance sheet, like every other company, as its seeks to improve its profitability to its stakeholders. In summary, if you dont like it, dont buy it.
Inno won't get players if its games have 1 star ratings. They are trying to expand in the mobile market, they have to start listening to the players. These are no longer just browser games.

DeletedUser22708

As said in this thread, in a few months/years you will be able to buy slots, cities and what not. There is no limit, they're going to suck out every bit of money they can out of this game and then slowly let it die. Triple bp, gotta be kidding me

DeletedUser40752

When any company states "it is listening to its customers", this is merely bs for reacting to a drop in its profits.
If Inno consider the game to have a shelf life, then more of the same is a certainty.

DeletedUser49927

We should locate where Inno's HQ city is.Then all gather over there and start massive protests about the new gold features.
The voice of the people should be heard,no more gold tyranny!

DeletedUser19042

We should locate where Inno's HQ city is.Then all gather over there and start massive protests about the new gold features.

That actually explains how much you all know about innogames.

It's in Hamburg, Germany.

Step one in making a petition against someone/signing it:
* Know who you are up against.

DeletedUser5819

You seem to be all talk. This information is publicly available and well known, but you have't even googled it yet.

For most, I suspect you included, the cost to get there would be more than you will ever spend on Grepolis. That's before you add in staying somewhere and getting home.

Seriously, if you want your vote to count then quit playing. If you don't buy the things on offer you simply become one of the players making it worthwhile for others to do so - fishfood.

You will not stop something that is already decided, but if enugh eave there is a tiny possibility that it may inform the decision maker's opinion of what is a good idea.

EDIT: Dash it all Jor, you told him :p

DeletedUser

That actually explains how much you all know about innogames.

It's in Hamburg, Germany.

Step one in making a petition against someone/signing it:
* Know who you are up against.

Why do you think its so important to know about a game manufacturer to play an online game?

Petition is made against the feature not the company, you sound terribly full of yourself mate.

DeletedUser19042

Why do you think its so important to know about a game manufacturer to play an online game?

Petition is made against the feature not the company, you sound terribly full of yourself mate.

So you are telling me you can change the game just by petitioning the game but not the people making it? That's some weird bro.

First of all, Innogames MAKES this feature. If they want it gone, they do it. if they want it to stay, the let it stay.
So petitioning a feature has absolutely no use if you are not considering who the manufacturers are of this feature.

You have absolutely no idea what their vision about this feature might be, you have absolutely no idea what their goals are, you have absolutely no idea what led them to these decisions. Yet, you want to petition the feature without touching the firm?

That's some real crazy thing there mate.

May I remind you that this feature is made by a company based on its profits? May I remind you that as long as they have their money they won't change a thing? You'll need to do more than discuss here and just sign stuff.

So yea, I might be full of myself. Proud to be, but at least I know what I am saying. And I know what I am up against.

As Sirloin said, if you don't agree with the game as it goes.. don't play it. (it's what I did)

DeletedUser49927

LOL,are the people on these forums always so sour and serios,or is it the current situation that made them like this.I was just being sarcastic.

DeletedUser

A somewhat cynical step from a management team which appears not to love it's own creation any longer.
get-money.gif

Credit to flame for raising the alarm across the community!