Leaders: How can we make this world more interesting?

DeletedUser

I think for our enemies to become more organised and elite will take some brave and unpopular choices by some enemy leaders but it is the only true hope of making this world any way interesting.

Isn't that what GS is, and LB, the so called groups of "tight knit warriors, working together as a group, a team of warriors" Hell I've heard it all. This world died when DF basically gave up and CT what the F happened to them. seriously this world has taken a turn for the surreal. Why is EVO winning, because of one simple fact. Anyone Who actually wanted to win, recognized the talent and joined 1 group, and the rest of the world thought there are several talented players, do not equal the unequivical power that is maintain within the confines of EVO. I have been through hell and back, and somehow ended up where I'm at working with them, and the 33 lost cities was well worth the ride to end up on this side now taking back what I lost. So my part of the ocean will get some action, good luck gentlemen, hope you get the courage to step up to the plate and take a swing for the grandstand.

DeletedUser

mate... we both predicted that this would happen with DF and look we were right...

DeletedUser19174

Oh look, how cute. The two players who were too gutless to make a stand against the world power agree with each other. Pathetic.

You have no right to question GS and it's members. We have chosen to fight with Evo, making a stand against them despite being outnumbered and out positioned. We have not yet given up the fight either. We have lost several valued members of our crew but we continue to fight on. I have lost many cities but have not chosen to jump into bed with them. We could have chosen the easy route and joined Evo/BS when ever we chose, the options were there, but seriously, what is the fun in that.

You claim 33 lost cities was worth the ride...for what, just to hook up with those who were attacking you. Well good for you, you took the easy route, and now enjoy the easy ride. If that is how you get your kicks then good on you bcae, in my book that is classed as weak and does not gain any respect or admiration, just more laughs on you.

You now feed off the work of the few members that Evo have that have some skill and ability, you aren't alone there though. And your post probably should be moved to the "lighter side of Omicron" thread, you have given nothing to make this world more interesting.

DeletedUser

Oh look Mr Bloodred is here... hello Bloody woddy!!! how is your city doing??? i am still yet to see you take my city!!!! i wonder if you just sit there and yell at your players :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19174

You now feed off the work of the few members that Evo have that have some skill and ability

And Bodnapa appears half way through an OP....AGAIN !!! to try and make himself feel important. Yes mate, you appeared right on queue. I need say no more, clearly you support my argument.

NOTE: cb and deano, take this as a little "Bloody Woddy" respect for your efforts. Shame about those you hang with.....

DeletedUser

Opps sorry... they don't give a rats towards your flawed judgment!!!

DeletedUser

Opps sorry... they don't give a rats towards your flawed judgment!!!

Hey, hey, hey. What do we have here? Not another drama sitcom. This is a place to discuss how to make the world more interesting not another place to prove how good or talented you are. The fact that you all made it to where you are is just how the cookie crumbles.

@ blood, please do not take to heart what peeps post here, all politics and propaganda here, so making a just rationalization will probably end up no where.

@ bod, take a chill pill, no need for such tones here, lol, I mean I know the world is getting boring but blood does have a valid point, which is probably the best point of view of why I created this thread. How can we all make this world more interesting? We @ GS had to opportunity to join BS and become one hell of an alliance but to be honest, there would be no fun and we would have fast tracked the inevitable. I'll be honest and admit I wanted it to happen in the beginning but then my mates knocked some sense in my head and made me understand. See we were thinking of the whole world. Lol....some people may argue we may think mostly about our selves but that is just how we operate. We have the good, the bad and the drunk: myself. I must I am proud of where GS is at now. The game evolved to where personal comradary and loyalty can never be questioned. A wise man once told me, "a man's character is not judged at how well he has done when he is at the pinnacle of all his successes, rather how well he has done to get back up from rock bottom." we are a group of 18 or less nitwits and drunks that want nothing more than to fight the biggest and baddest group out there. Evo just happens to be those bunch of folks.

So no more personal vendettas here, only suggestions on how to make this world more interesting. Thank you and happy Easter to all.

DeletedUser

if we all continue fighting hard and choose not to build all of the wonders in one alliance (make the choice to give the top 7 alliances a wonder each) tan the world won't be shut until there are only 300 players. furthermore, it will give every alliance (including evo) the ability and drive to fight their way to the safes part of each alliance's formation and take the wonder by force from the other alliance. This can either enhance the world like it did in Eta (read their forum for more info) or kill a world (see Theta), but in the long run, the world is dieing anyway so taking the gamble couldn't hurt.

This is just my idea for keeping Omicron from being won by the biggest simmers. I am sure that Evo doesn't want to be remembered that way :p

This can actually work. Murty we need to take a leap of faith. I believe this the closest solution to our dieing world. We should at least give it a shot.

DeletedUser

You have no right to question GS and it's members. We have chosen to fight with Evo, making a stand against them despite being outnumbered and out positioned. We have not yet given up the fight either. We have lost several valued members of our crew but we continue to fight on. I have lost many cities but have not chosen to jump into bed with them. We could have chosen the easy route and joined Evo/BS when ever we chose, the options were there, but seriously, what is the fun in that.

You claim 33 lost cities was worth the ride...for what, just to hook up with those who were attacking you. Well good for you, you took the easy route, and now enjoy the easy ride. If that is how you get your kicks then good on you bcae, in my book that is classed as weak and does not gain any respect or admiration, just more laughs on you.

little pimple, first of all, it was me that built DF, it was me that supported Alpha when DF wanted to stay out of the fight, It was me that Organised and built DF South, DF West, and it was me that made the players there grow. I won every war we fought in our oceans to dominate them, and When our so called allies Alpha asked us to go to war with BS we did. I happily fought BS till I realized that DF wasn't Alpha's little brother, we were the only thing keeping them from crashing and burning, Alpha never sent support to our cities when we were under fire, D3ATH never did anything after the fall of D3TH, and more so The "Leaders" in charge of DF decided to just run the same course. never push for the fight in O45 till after I left. DF just rode in the back seat, check my record son, I fought every step of the way, and Now I'm where I am because this is where I can count on players that say they will attack and actually do so, not just talk about it. So don't talk down to me about standing up. I stood up, and when I looked around no one else was. Now I stand among the ranks, not above them. If only we were closer I'd be happy to show you. By the way, in the last two weeks I've attempted to take 5 cities, I only failed once, and that was to a member of the Omicron Alliance, (minor underestimation on my part) point is The other 4 were alpha cities, and they might of been the easiest targets I've ever taken. I miss fighting RDR, they fought back. By the way bodnapa is a great player, I asked him to join me on this side cause I knew I could count on him.

DeletedUser

I'm working my way there brother, Right now I'm just getting enough of Alpha cities in O66 to get my foot in the door, funny thing is you guys don't seem to be trying to stop me, or I'm just eating through your defenses so fast you can't do anything, one or the other.