Legends of Epsilon

DeletedUser

So a little history on this.

A while back I approached Comanchi (the leader of LoE) about the possibility of an alliance. He mentioned that he was allied with the top three alliances and didn't have any need to make more of them. He further added that he wanted all of my top players to merge into his tribe "because we were weak" he said insultingly.

Well, I have 17 cities over in ocean 65 owned by predominantly by his alliance.
At least 2 of my members have been under constant attack there for an entire month now and they have only been able to take 1 polis, and a 3500 pointer at that, further, my members have actually expanded in their ocean.

What I am telling you here is that even if they eventually succeed in taking the polis of my members, this is an epic failure on their part - for if 17 polis can band together against 288 polis with only a minor loss of troops - This should tell you that if my alliance is weak, theirs is pathetic.

They will go down as Legends alright. If any of you top three alliances out there (oh yeah, I am in the #2 alliance) have diplomacy with these clowns, you may want to find someone that can do more to assist you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yawn, slagging us off in forums....great strategy!!

how about attacking us instead....one for all are a bunch of nasty letter writers.

if khite was about 50 iq points better off than he is, he would have realised that we havent sent any colony ships, but are instead feasting on his constant reinforcements for bp's.

we are more focused on real alliances that can formulate an attack (other than via email) as opposed to the mass recruiting pretenders that are one for all.

bring it on!!

DeletedUser

Wow - seems you two have come on here JUST to post this. . . :L

Total Posts: 2
Total Posts: 1

DeletedUser

it does
and i didn't want to know, whats going on it that part of the world.

wow some people are getting attacked.
lets message all the people in the game to post on the forums if they are being attacked but not conquerd

DeletedUser

Obviously a better one than you have, LoL attacking 2 players for a full month and accomplishing nothing

how about attacking us instead....one for all are a bunch of nasty letter writers.

We will get over to your ocean - hopefully by then, your alliance will have matured, otherwise you are going to get mauled. This is a war game buddy, we love a good fight. When we do, it will be much better planned and coordinated than what you are capable of.

if khite was about 50 iq points better off than he is, he would have realised that we havent sent any colony ships, but are instead feasting on his constant reinforcements for bp's.

You have sent colony ships, at least two of them, they are now hanging out with Davey Jones.... Your alliance sucks....or blows - come to grips with that.

we are more focused on real alliances that can formulate an attack (other than via email) as opposed to the mass recruiting pretenders that are one for all.

Real alliances - like the ever elusive Mickey Mouse Musketeers Alliance? The Ghosts of Epsilon?
You are the leader of a hapless group of rejects that don't know any better. For you to formulate a clear thought let alone a coordinated attack would be nothing short of a miracle.
You would not know what to do with a real fight if it slapped you in the face. And it will. Not today - but our borders are getting closer and closer - I am sure it wont be long and when it does, I assure you - my troops will speak much louder than my words......

DeletedUser

this is ment to help people not insult them
if only i was a mod i would close this thread before something happens

DeletedUser

...truth hurts sometimes pal but hey If I were you I would also try and save my self from further embarrassment by posting every random thought that pops into my head...

how about attacking us instead...

...I have successfully...clearing a village in one smack lol your're on what...25?

Well if khite had that 50 more "IQ" points it would move the scale up to far for you to be on so he is being nice...and there has been colony ships sent lol check your old reports there genius...can't get BPs if you aren't killing troops...or didn't you catch that part...

Well we all know you like to pretend that you are better than everyone...but I digress....If any of you REAL alliances are out there being attacked by this minor annoyance feel free to IGM me and i will be happy to help "ORGANIZE" something fun for our pal Comanchi.

(pop)(SW)

DeletedUser

god
has he said to his alliance
"go on this thread and say we're the best"

DeletedUser

How about showing some graphs, pictures etc., merely throwing random comments to eachother doesn't prove who's best...

DeletedUser

this is ment to help people not insult them
if only i was a mod i would close this thread before something happens

Glad you are not a Mod then. You are obviously out of your element.

& I am trying to help them - it should be apparent that they need help.

DeletedUser

How about showing some graphs, pictures etc., merely throwing random comments to eachother doesn't prove who's best...

there is not a tool that i can find for that right now not like on twstats but if just look at there conquers for the last month you will see who the have been and have not conquered and form the looks of it it is mostly players that do not belong to any alliance.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en5/alliance/3014/colonizations?type=gain&enemy_alliance=2880&min_points=&max_points=

DeletedUser

Well there you go, suddenly this all made sense :]

Legends of Epsilon is conquering,- even conquered your own player there :D

DeletedUser

Why can't you just deal with the fact that your getting attacked? Your attempt at pnp isn't even worth glancing at. The Legends don't talk smack and we don't generally associate with any tribe inside our ocean, so your diplomatic mails are falling on deaf ears. Please back up your words with Attacking armies, and if you can't do that you may as well keep them to yourself.

Legends

DeletedUser

Why can't you just deal with the fact that your getting attacked? Your attempt at pnp isn't even worth glancing at. The Legends don't talk smack and we don't generally associate with any tribe inside our ocean, so your diplomatic mails are falling on deaf ears. Please back up your words with Attacking armies, and if you can't do that you may as well keep them to yourself.

Legends

I thought about not replying to such a ridiculous post.......but then decided....what the heck :D

Attacking armies ? Check the stats mate....they speak for themselves, and for whatever it might be worth to you......our attacks are more successful than your alliances pathetic attempts on OFA....288 vs 17.....c'mon, defend...or, if you like, attack that !

Care to stop digging now you guys ? That funny hole is getting much much deeper !

DeletedUser

I thought about not replying to such a ridiculous post.......but then decided....what the heck :D

Attacking armies ? Check the stats mate....they speak for themselves, and for whatever it might be worth to you......our attacks are more successful than your alliances pathetic attempts on OFA....288 vs 17.....c'mon, defend...or, if you like, attack that !

Care to stop digging now you guys ? That funny hole is getting much much deeper !

You have never attacked us, I am looking at the stats. Get over yourself. You have only ever made one post and it isn't even worth reading. I am not bashing any of your offense armies because you haven't found us a respectable enough opponent to attack back.

We are conquering all over our ocean as also witnessed by the stats. They are mostly without alliance because Absolute power shed off alot of members as well as The order of chaos went under completely.All these happend in the last 28 days, so alot of people went without Alliance and got eaten off.

Congratulations on killing a few colony boats, this is a war game and boasting about killing 1 attack is all just nonsense, and water under the bridge.

I invite you to send all your armies our direction, we need the BP. You can even mail me in game for a list of our polis to target if you'd like. I would be more then willing to help you dispatch them to their death.

Legends

P.s.
Lets see how many more adolescent One for all members answer the MM call to come and make their first post in this thread. Ego's needing inflated I suppose.

DeletedUser1405

You have never attacked us, I am looking at the stats. Get over yourself. You have only ever made one post and it isn't even worth reading. I am not bashing any of your offense armies because you haven't found us a respectable enough opponent to attack back

Give it up guys, its not a posting competition any posts are welcome if it was our poor Dobby would be winning hands down.

DeletedUser4256

Support For All

Glad you are not a Mod then. You are obviously out of your element.

& I am trying to help them - it should be apparent that they need help.

Lol another person you think is below you !!
We don't need the help ......your man needs it and has been getting it with all the support you've been sending him.
Check the stats for the best defender in Epsilon...that title goes to Peregrinus....he has been attacked by a whole alliance for at least 5-6 weeks and he is holding his own.
Keep sending the support ....The BP is great !!
A few name changes for you....
Support For All
Free BP for All
Insults For All
Done Naff All

DeletedUser2795

So, amazingly enough, I am trying to get this more on-topic :O. Anyways, from what I can tell at first glance, there have been no conquers between the two alliances, therefore this is not war. <-- This is better reasoning then a lot of you are using