Legends of Epsilon

DeletedUser

For all you "haters" enjoy whatever it is you think makes you special, all your posts just seem like a bunch of chatter to me. Allow the greater good of what OFA really is to show you the way. Take care, bye bye then.
(scr):pro:(scr)

DeletedUser

So, amazingly enough, I am trying to get this more on-topic :O. Anyways, from what I can tell at first glance, there have been no conquers between the two alliances, therefore this is not war. <-- This is better reasoning then a lot of you are using

Exactly my point. They only have a handful of polis near us, and they are just crying because were attacking them periodically. My only advice would be to free up the dead weight that is out of your reach, and don't make fools of yourselves in public.

DeletedUser2795

Oh, I was not saying that you were not fools :O, nor that they are, or that you are, or that they are sane. I am not taking sides

DeletedUser

Wow... a war of words... is it possible to conquer a polis by posting on the public forums?

Seriously, we are all hungry for some reports :D

DeletedUser

You have never attacked us, I am looking at the stats. Get over yourself. You have only ever made one post and it isn't even worth reading. I am not bashing any of your offense armies because you haven't found us a respectable enough opponent to attack back.

We are conquering all over our ocean as also witnessed by the stats. They are mostly without alliance because Absolute power shed off alot of members as well as The order of chaos went under completely.All these happend in the last 28 days, so alot of people went without Alliance and got eaten off.

Congratulations on killing a few colony boats, this is a war game and boasting about killing 1 attack is all just nonsense, and water under the bridge.

I invite you to send all your armies our direction, we need the BP. You can even mail me in game for a list of our polis to target if you'd like. I would be more then willing to help you dispatch them to their death.

Legends

P.s.
Lets see how many more adolescent One for all members answer the MM call to come and make their first post in this thread. Ego's needing inflated I suppose.

Obviously you took no notice of the last line of my post.

When you have taking your tongue out of you cheek you might come to realize that while in actual fact you are right in that, my last post was indeed my first....I could not help but notice the gargantuan amount of posts that you have amassed....lord only knows how much thought may have been put behind them from what I can see.

Dig away Laughables Of Epsilon :D

(D)

DeletedUser

Oh my dear God. Why all the needless insults? Logic (and fact) dictates that we are, what? Number 1 in our ocean, that's all that matters. If you want us to become number 1 in the ocean that you currently reside in mainly, then feel free to carry on with your senseless prattle. And before you start saying things like "You only logged into the forums to post this 1 reply (blah blah blah)", I HAVE only logged in to reply to this. Mainly to defend my alliance; we make our choices, and why should we have to answer to anyone but the game mods? Simple answer is - we don't. If you want to put yourselves in jeopardy carry on regardless, I simply don't care for childish remarks aimed at my cohorts and friends.
The other thing is, why post in the general forums? Do you really have so few allies that you have to plead, or use reverse psych to try to get people to attack us??? Surely you should keep any such thoughts between yourselves and your friends? Or has that not passed through your empty skulls? If it pains you so much that we're farming some of your members for their bp and resources, then ditch those guys. Block communications. Obviously you're too sensitive for a war game, so go and play on Neopets.

~H

DeletedUser3635

Lol another person you think is below you !!
We don't need the help ......your man needs it and has been getting it with all the support you've been sending him.
Check the stats for the best defender in Epsilon...that title goes to Peregrinus....he has been attacked by a whole alliance for at least 5-6 weeks and he is holding his own.
Keep sending the support ....The BP is great !!
A few name changes for you....
Support For All
Free BP for All
Insults For All
Done Naff All

Actually he was losing cities and was on the verge of losing a few more there. I messaged him because I respected his will to fight, and we started diplomacy from there. He is now with us ;)

DeletedUser

Oh my dear God. Why all the needless insults? Logic (and fact) dictates that we are, what? Number 1 in our ocean, that's all that matters. If you want us to become number 1 in the ocean that you currently reside in mainly, then feel free to carry on with your senseless prattle. And before you start saying things like "You only logged into the forums to post this 1 reply (blah blah blah)", I HAVE only logged in to reply to this. Mainly to defend my alliance; we make our choices, and why should we have to answer to anyone but the game mods? Simple answer is - we don't. If you want to put yourselves in jeopardy carry on regardless, I simply don't care for childish remarks aimed at my cohorts and friends.
The other thing is, why post in the general forums? Do you really have so few allies that you have to plead, or use reverse psych to try to get people to attack us??? Surely you should keep any such thoughts between yourselves and your friends? Or has that not passed through your empty skulls? If it pains you so much that we're farming some of your members for their bp and resources, then ditch those guys. Block communications. Obviously you're too sensitive for a war game, so go and play on Neopets.

~H

OMG - you are #1 in your ocean - wow. what an accomplishment. We are #1 in at least 2 Oceans... Big freaking whoopee do. We kicked out a bunch of start up alliances too. Imagine that.
I think it pains you a lot more than us that 17 cities are kicking your buttocks (for the mods) in an ocean that you own - LMAO.

BPs - yup you are getting them, but then so arent they. Just yesterday another one of your members was cleaned out in your own ocean..... Dont you guys communicate?

DeletedUser

OMG - you are #1 in your ocean - wow. what an accomplishment. We are #1 in at least 2 Oceans... Big freaking whoopee do. We kicked out a bunch of start up alliances too. Imagine that.
I think it pains you a lot more than us that 17 cities are kicking your buttocks (for the mods) in an ocean that you own - LMAO.

BPs - yup you are getting them, but then so arent they. Just yesterday another one of your members was cleaned out in your own ocean..... Dont you guys communicate?

I think you need to redefine "kicking buttocks" to shooting yourself in the foot. And you also need to remember that big-headedness gives us a lovely target to aim for.

DeletedUser

I think you need to redefine "kicking buttocks" to shooting yourself in the foot. And you also need to remember that big-headedness gives us a lovely target to aim for.

So what you are saying is that you plan on conquering Comanchi internally - he is the most arrogant player that I have met to date.

DeletedUser

So what you are saying is that you plan on conquering Comanchi internally - he is the most arrogant player that I have met to date.

God knows they could us the target practice !

I still think they would fail though....regardless of the size of that target.

Ahhh well......the stuff Legends are made of i guess !

:Smile:

DeletedUser

Hrmm riveting read to pass the time while I build another CS lol...

What oceans are both sides mainly based in?

DeletedUser4256

Actually he was losing cities and was on the verge of losing a few more there. I messaged him because I respected his will to fight, and we started diplomacy from there. He is now with us ;)

Hi DivingDW...you have a good man there ...but i must stress the fact that most of your top players were attacking him whilst he had 3 cities for weeks and in fact he managed to get up to 5 cities whilst under a blitz from you guys.
I'm glad you've shown him the respect as indeed he will have done for yourselves.
And Melbs.....Legends are in Ocean 65.

DeletedUser

WOW!! i can not believe we are having this conversation. this whining and arguing going on between our two alliances is completely unnecessary. how about instead of us talking about it in the forums we fight it over in the game. why even make this thread in the first place? i would like to know why everyone that reads the forums needs to know that LOE is attacking OFA.

DeletedUser3635

Hi DivingDW...you have a good man there ...but i must stress the fact that most of your top players were attacking him whilst he had 3 cities for weeks and in fact he managed to get up to 5 cities whilst under a blitz from you guys.
I'm glad you've shown him the respect as indeed he will have done for yourselves.
And Melbs.....Legends are in Ocean 65.

Indeed, he is a good member. He had a great defense along with a nice Wall structure and Tower to boot in the city we were trying to conquer at the time. We succeeded but in the meantime he was racking up BP due to all the men that he was able to kill while in the process. From that he sent CS's south, and grabbed a few other cities. He was very smart and knew exactly what he needed to do to survive. But we were growing and he was in defensive mode after that. We wiped out all his naval forces and killed three of his CS's in his harbors before he could expand further. His main was on our target list next, and we began talking with him at that point. I had a nuke waiting to be used, but I was starting to really want his experience on our side, not just his cities. I'm sure he'll prove valuable in the near future as he converts his cities back out of defense mode and can start using the BP's again to start conquering. He sounds excited about it as well.

DeletedUser

WOW!! i can not believe we are having this conversation. this whining and arguing going on between our two alliances is completely unnecessary. how about instead of us talking about it in the forums we fight it over in the game. why even make this thread in the first place? i would like to know why everyone that reads the forums needs to know that LOE is attacking OFA.

well said m8, I'll quit this pointless exercise now as I'm obviously speaking to "hear no evil".:heh:

DeletedUser

Well first off mate- people post in here when we get something so absolutely silly in game we can't resist but post it...

Such as some of the stuff we get from comanchi- can't pass that up lol

I agree it should also be fought in game- at the same time it's a way of showing the world how your illustrious leader has a lack of respect for the way the game is played too.

I mean you on the other had were probably told to attack...you just respected and followed orders without him telling you that pretty much everything thrown our way has failed...it's a waste lol

Sure you guys may have got one...but it's about time tbh.

As for all you hater's who want reports I have been getting a load of green ones lately- no offense to the players attacking- I am sure they were following disjointed orders from up top....

LOE1.jpg

LOE2.jpg

Now by no means no disrespect to Hsae here- he/she seems to be a decent player with a boss who wants to waste time and resources...

The problem with having a leader that is so full of himself he reacts on impulse
to things that bother him...instead of thinking before he speaks or does...

Again these qualities are absent, I will give him one quality though....ignorance...which will be his downfall...

I recommend that someone else takes over before your boat sinks...

Maybe ol' Comanchi will come to his senses but he would have to put these following words in his vocabulary first.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/coordination

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/defeated

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/strategy+

and lastly

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/intelligence

We all know the last one there is a doosy - you can learn the word but you have to have a little more backing with the action...

If he learned this words he could then rationalize in his head that

1) Well I just wasted a bunch of peoples time and resources

and

2)Next time before my short temper and my huge ego pick my targets I will be sure to go the proper routes of engagement, and plan before it takes a full alliance worth of resources to take a few measly villages.

Aside from that I Pred- I wish you and your's best of luck, and I hope you all come to your senses and take command of the situation before it's too late.

-Cheers!

DeletedUser

you do know that one colony ship is not a good amount
on one world i killed 4 colony ships from the same alliance
and i did not say it was a war.
or post on this forum

i said "i got over 5000 BP from it"
and "i can now conquer one of you"

DeletedUser3932

What I am telling you here is that even if they eventually succeed in taking the polis of my members, this is an epic failure on their part - for if 17 polis can band together against 288 polis with only a minor loss of troops - This should tell you that if my alliance is weak, theirs is pathetic.

Hmm, just point out one thing wrong with this, the number 17 and 288 are wrong. It is not like our whole alliance has been concentrating on you, if we were we wouldn't be conquering other people at all.

Oh and basically your saying you don't help or support your members in anyway which i have to admit sounds pretty bad for an alliance with 208 members, that not even a few of you can spare a couple of troops to help out your buddies who are being 'constantly attacked' by a whole alliance.

I would have thought you would seek revenge by at least conquering one of us since to you 'attacking without conquering isn't worth it'.

Wait so attacking without conquering has a point when you do it but not us? Hmm interesting that.

Oh and on communication, i noticed 3 of your cities conquered in our records,
ill pull them out in case you can't find them

Old but still:
k1t3rt.png

Newer:
svnwao.png

Hmm, this seems recent:
muaccm.png

DeletedUser

nice
now what is the point in this thread
have you heard of messaging each other in game