Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

DeletedUser57118

I have to come back and show the world SS loses against CM lol.

The GM was one of their players that was kicked because he didn't wanted to handoff a city to Move. that makes 3 cities lost after he was cowardly kicked for no reason by this noob dictator. Total by now 3 cities
Another 3 cities lost by Itachi in the 44/54 border, cities that we didn't bothered to defned. Not even for BP. That makes a Total of 6 cities
Another 4 cities lost by Galib on the same islands as Itachi on 44/54 border, and without any defence. Total 10 cities lost.
6280 from SSW lost 2 cities in the same spot as Galib and Itachi.
poths04 lol lost 1 city to CM - city that we admit we lost, with a post in form. Total 11 cities lost.
HI droggen handed them 5 citites. In ocean 55, but no problem, we just have to take them back. Total 16 cities.

Your pacts are real, you are a LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! hahahha noob, don't deny it, just accept them.

giphy.gif
I think it says clutching at straws. Does it??

DeletedUser24785

I knew you were a giver Move.Didn't know Papa was a taker though, explains his post far more.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
This game is funny... this is the same Check Mate and the same Move. Who got rimmed on Nagidos 95 .. Just funny watching them here ruling

DeletedUser46108

This game is funny... this is the same Check Mate and the same Move. Who got rimmed on Nagidos 95 .. Just funny watching them here ruling
Right
Same Check Mate = Literally just me
Rimmed = Joined TINAD who went on to win as the number 2 attacker, number 1 defender and most cities in the game.

DeletedUser25566

Hey mate,

You got one wrong. Scruffies are red.

So really it's just Check Mate with a couple of non aggression deals so I don't know that qualifies us as a "coalition". BTW, are you papa kraken on 124? Cause if so let's talk about coalitions.

While we're discussing the cities that we're taking from you, we have a few humble requests.
  1. Research technologies for us, we like that
  2. Build farms and resources up, will make the cities useful against you faster
  3. If you can get the thermal baths, we like to clean up after the fight
  4. Build up the senate so we can eventually get tower
  5. Don't waste too much resources on walls, we're going to need to remodel those anyways

Best,

Greg

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Right
Same Check Mate = Literally just me
Rimmed = Joined TINAD who went on to win as the number 2 attacker, number 1 defender and most cities in the game.
I'm not here to discuss this, just mentioned this.

And u didn't simply join TINAD u fled with only 1 city and left whoever is left of ur friends to SMYN (according to SMYN not me and not u)

My opinion might be different and I didn't bring this up to trigger u... u r a very decent player and decent leader. Please let's leave this matter on this comment i'm sorry to bring this up. What i'm sure of is that u r ruling this world and every world has it's story

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos

I mean, Slap and TINAD won en95 and last time I checked, Move was with us since I was a leader of Slap but that's just a little tiny fact :D *shruggiessss*

DeletedUser46108

I'm not here to discuss this, just mentioned this.

And u didn't simply join TINAD u fled with only 1 city and left whoever is left of ur friends to SMYN (according to SMYN not me and not u)

My opinion might be different and I didn't bring this up to trigger u... u r a very decent player and decent leader. Please let's leave this matter on this comment i'm sorry to bring this up. What i'm sure of is that u r ruling this world and every world has it's story

We can leave it at that mate no worries, appreciate the compliments and lets just say we have very different memories of En95

1saaa

Strategos
Leave melinoe alone. Writing top 12's and newspapers is stressful enough without people tagging you whilst your writing them (or before you've even started).

Anyway. This thread was a surprise to be sure. But, a welcome one. I have a good few words to say. But, I think I'll grab a bite to eat before I let loose ;)

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Leave melinoe alone. Writing top 12's and newspapers is stressful enough without people tagging you whilst your writing them (or before you've even started).

Anyway. This thread was a surprise to be sure. But, a welcome one. I have a good few words to say. But, I think I'll grab a bite to eat before I let loose ;)
Haha thank you! & ps, come play with us in 54 already :p