Let the World Tremble

JungleBear

Phrourach
divine angels asked me for a pact they are a waste of space.. this thread is nonsense...i may have agreed then attacked them but nothing was ever sorted !!! silly thread !

DeletedUser

divine angels asked me for a pact they are a waste of space.. this thread is nonsense...i may have agreed then attacked them but nothing was ever sorted !!! silly thread !

How does this thread have anything to do with the divine angels? People hijacking Dragon Heads' declaration thread :/

DeletedUser

Exactly nothing was ever sorted between us so why help you and look you admit that you would have just used us until you were done and then attacked us.

Looks like what people say is true about your alliance

DeletedUser

I will have the message up here.my player is not online yet

DeletedUser

See if I try and help you out again..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That stat updates look good from you guys. Keep up the good work and post a few more reports :)

DeletedUser

Wasn't directed at you. Sorry for your misunderstanding.

DeletedUser

Ok no problem thought might have been sense what bowzer said

DeletedUser

Here you guys go here is the proof just got it forward to me

Jkind9 today at 1:11 PM
her you go

(This message was forwarded)
Randolf III on 2/3/11 at 10:26 PM
Look this is a war game. People attack people in order to grow - that's the point.

I can't speak to anything that has happened in the past, as this is the first time I've reached out to you.

I'm open to talking about what might be mutually beneficial looking forward; however, if you want to live in the past - that's your call -- or at least your alliance's call.
Jkind9 on 2/3/11 at 12:02 PM
Sorry but we will not help you guys for a few reasons.
first one is you always attack us and never want to come to an agreement with us.

Another is that in the past they told us no about being allies or in a pact because you didnt think we were at any use to you so why now?

So why should we help you guys when you never wanted to help us or become allies with us.

Randolf III on 2/3/11 at 10:26 AM
sounds good - let me know

Jkind9 on 2/3/11 at 10:08 AM
I will bring it up in the war council. Give us some time.

Randolf III on 2/3/11 at 8:48 AM
I wonder if your alliance would like to pick sides - We are at war with VP.

Jkind9 on 2/3/11 at 5:14 AM
At the moment Niether. Why are you asking?

Randolf III on 2/2/11 at 8:59 AM
Hello,

I lead up the Northern Command of Phenomen.

I'd like to understand your alliance's status with Virtus Phoenix.

Are your friend or foe?

I have some items I might like to discuss with you based on how you answer that I believe would be mutually beneficial to both of us.

Randolf III

DeletedUser

Or forward it to someone that knows how to screenshots if you don't know how to

DeletedUser

Who me ok I will it doesnt matter either way you guys sent it asking us for help.

Then bowzer turns around and says I am lying and we are a waste of ocean.So one question why ask us for help.

But I will find a player from ML,SES,or VP that knows how to do it

DeletedUser

1024.jpg

1024.jpg

1024.jpg

1024.jpg

DeletedUser

to let you guys know I messaged my player and asked him why he told them that we would team up with them when that would never happened and he said that he was hoping it would keep them from attacking us sense we said no

But look now is there anything else you want me to do;)

DeletedUser

Can you stop double posting? Please? Just edit you previous message and add in what you want to add.

DeletedUser

So what if we're asking for allies? Allies are sort of helpful when half the world is against you.

DeletedUser

Yes but why think we would help you after all of the attacks and negative things you have said about my alliance.
Also then say that I was making it up,and wanted proof

Also yes I will make sure I edit my last post sapphire,sorry