Let the World Tremble

DeletedUser

Can you please not hijack this thread about this issue. Post in your own thread. Back on topic: Dragon Heads are kicking Phenomen's asses. Looks like the mighty number one can not cope on so many fronts, how long can they last?

Lugosi

Strategos
Obviously we're going to struggle when it's us against basically every alliance on the front page and there allies. We're bound to lose cities at this time because we're still on the backfoot of this war, I thought this situation may occur but I was assured it wouldn't therefore we not exactly fully prepared for this. I think when things cool down like it slowly is then we'll re-group and demonstrate what our profile says what was it again? oh yeah, something like a phenomenom? I think taking down most of the world who declared war on us fits the phenomenom specs.

DeletedUser

Not the whole world is against Phenomen JTin. You guys always ahve Elite Corps, Wake of the Kraken, and Aetolian League. You guys are also absorbing everyone form TeA.

DeletedUser

Lol
Well Pheno does have the number 2 and 3 players in the game

DeletedUser345

Single members mean nothing,

It is the co-ordination and moving body of a unity which ebbs and flows in attack and defence that will win the war and once the organisation is sorted in pheno then you will have problems.

8 alliances co-ordinating together? No.

Lugosi

Strategos
Not the whole world is against Phenomen JTin. You guys always ahve Elite Corps, Wake of the Kraken, and Aetolian League. You guys are also absorbing everyone form TeA.

I never said whole of the world, I said most of the world who declared war on us :p read more closely next time

DeletedUser

Lol oh boo hoo. In many of ML's fronts it's just ML vs Phenomen in the area. Or there are other allies but they are not strong in the area. In the areas I speak of there's probably enough Phenomen to match ML and in some areas (o44) Phenomen out-match us 10 to 1. I'm sure others are in this situation (PoC comes to mind).

Truth be told we needed this many alliances to take down Phenomen, just like when kad and I organised this many alliances to take down AoA. History repeats itself is all.

DeletedUser

Lol oh boo hoo. In many of ML's fronts it's just ML vs Phenomen in the area. Or there are other allies but they are not strong in the area. In the areas I speak of there's probably enough Phenomen to match ML and in some areas (o44) Phenomen out-match us 10 to 1. I'm sure others are in this situation (PoC comes to mind).

Truth be told we needed this many alliances to take down Phenomen, just like when kad and I organised this many alliances to take down AoA. History repeats itself is all.

And if we fall, you, too, will fall in due time.

Lugosi

Strategos
And if we fall, you, too, will fall in due time.

I hope thats not negative thoughts Mil. Remember we're pheno, we're gonna win this war. They just think there gonna win because they declared first and have the upper hand so they've taken out the stragglers like me. Things are changing, the war is settling after the initial outburst soon Pheno will change these one sided scoreboards ;)

DeletedUser

I hope thats not negative thoughts Mil. Remember we're pheno, we're gonna win this war. They just think there gonna win because they declared first and have the upper hand so they've taken out the stragglers like me. Things are changing, the war is settling after the initial outburst soon Pheno will change these one sided scoreboards ;)
All wars have back and forth changes from whos winning and whos losing. Its all about who gets to the winning change last. We will see if pheno can handle all the alliance going at them at once. War is division and unity in one. You must unite to win and hope the other side divides so they lose. If pheno can unite fully and coordinate and cut their losses the war will become more even. The question is can you do that after that many loses that quickly and that much of a shock. 4+ alliances declaring at once on you.

DeletedUser

Today, on February 1st 2011, the alliances of Phoenix of Carthage, Molon Labe, and Children of the Hydra formally declare war on Phenomen.

I think you misread this xpoodog, they are declaring war on Phenomen.

DeletedUser

Wait?1!?! Did JTin just say Pheno is gonna win the war? :heh:

DeletedUser

But the main thing everyone has a blast fighting for it, btw I'm attacker of the day. Finally...