Important Let's get these forums rolling!

DeletedUser

That's great Hassan! I must say that these forums have gotten a lot more lively since you and TO started posting often. But it's still a 4-man show. Deadly has been silenced :(

DeletedUser

I just sent a MM to the members of the 5 largest alliances in Hyper urging them to participate .. if someone else will take 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, etc. .. maybe we can scare up a few more participants.

I will do 6-10

but is there an easier way than manually entering in all the names?

DeletedUser

That's great Hassan! I must say that these forums have gotten a lot more lively since you and TO started posting often. But it's still a 4-man show. Deadly has been silenced :(

What do you think about starting the story thread I mentioned?

DeletedUser29066

I will do 6-10

but is there an easier way than manually entering in all the names?

Yes, otherwise I'd still be at it. Grepo Stats has a function for generating mailing lists. Open grepo stats, select EN45, find mailing list generator on right side of screen. Pretty easy to use.

DeletedUser

About the story thread:

Let's try to make it Grepolis themed so that Lane doesn't throw a fit when he sees it

DeletedUser

Yes, otherwise I'd still be at it. Grepo Stats has a function for generating mailing lists. Open grepo stats, select EN45, find mailing list generator on right side of screen. Pretty easy to use.

alright cool thanks!