Let's have a World War

DeletedUser

how ironic, guy wants a world war and does not take part..................... all i can say is "grow a set".(SW)

I am in the counsel for my alliance, but I am not the supreme shot caller so I cannot just say "we are going to war".

However, The Resistance is weighing options, and we will be choosing a side very soon..

DeletedUser42705

I am in the counsel for my alliance, but I am not the supreme shot caller so I cannot just say "we are going to war".

However, The Resistance is weighing options, and we will be choosing a side very soon..

I think its along way before sides are chose,for a world war you need two sides.I've found that the bigger alliances arnt side by side,it seems there's pacts and wars all over the place

DeletedUser32630

Are we still really calling this a world war when many alliances aren't involved? Seems a bit disrespectful to those not involved. Like as if they don't even play on this server. It's a coalition of alliances that can't fight on their own and bask in each others glory when they know they couldn't keep up. Not sure if its possible to edit the the title of a thread but "coalition to stop ke from winning" or "super best friends vrs ke" might be more accurate.

Just sayin!

DeletedUser

Are we still really calling this a world war when many alliances aren't involved? Seems a bit disrespectful to those not involved. Like as if they don't even play on this server. It's a coalition of alliances that can't fight on their own and bask in each others glory when they know they couldn't keep up. Not sure if its possible to edit the the title of a thread but "coalition to stop ke from winning" or "super best friends vrs ke" might be more accurate.

Just sayin!

You are right to an extent, personally can't understand why some of the alliances don't participate, but it's their choice in the end.
Tell me just which alliance can't have wins against KE without the others existing there, so far the only real impact the multiple alliances have is that your attention is somewhat divided, but from what ArrZee has been saying, it makes absolutely no difference, so are you telling me you're actually feeling a strain?

DeletedUser32630

Would be tough to say which alliances would or wouldn't need help since you are all helping each other. That would be speculation at best. I would however say that it has been refreshing to gain as many dbps as were gaining when we didn't gain anywhere near this amount stomping out some of the other top 10 alliances we've steam rolled on this server. It makes a server more enjoyable to speed up the growth like this. I think most of the alliances have strong top 10 players with several others that are spurradic or acti g as passengers. We all have all types but can tell you that we reAlly aren't concerned about your coalition. It's irritating for you since we went defensive but that's just smart tactics when we we were only after after Bp gains and growth. Growth is good. You should know that honky, after all were all worshipping the same Bp god here.

DeletedUser41619

It's common knowledge through out time that alliances join together to take out another alliance, For example the spartans joined the athenians to beat the persian army and not to mention world war I & II where loads of countries joined together to go to war with germany, So i can't understand why you keep barking on about how every alliance is against KE? Seriously wind your neck in it's a war game. Plus it's hardly surprising alot of alliances want to see your demise when your ignorant to how arrogant you are and how you seem to think your the only alliance here with real purpose, You don't talk to others you talk down to them and that is a lack of respect to others, Also not to mention how some KE players send other players messages like i'm going to take your city so just move aside you don't stand a chance, How arrogant is that? In my own opinion i can't wait to see you getting beat then maybe you won't be so arrogant!

DeletedUser32630

Quoting real history and relating it to an online game is kinda pointless to me. But in game yes, mergers always happen correct on that one.

As far as hoping arrogance would go away or awaiting mine or our demise to that I say......

Arrogance is part of my gameplay it won't ever stop. I always back up my talk though with real fighting anyways. And good luck taking out ke, gonna take along time and ultimately won't ever happen. That's in spite of your coalition. How's that for an over confident, arrogant statement?

It was written especially for u, now quit hijacking my thread with this nonsense. If you have an alliance you've eradicated post it though!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41619

Quoting over and over and over again "oh wait" and again that everyone is against you is pointless too is it not?
Yup i agree it is going to be a long war,but as for a statement? it's not really a statement more you talking more horse dung with your over confident and arrogant ways "again".
Hope your new friends from VANDALS don't pick up bad habits..

DeletedUser

this is not a war, the other team would need to fight back to make it a war. they seem content to sim away in the south looking for inactives to jump on. welcome to the big kids playground kos not so elite.

DeletedUser42502

this is not a war, the other team would need to fight back to make it a war. they seem content to sim away in the south looking for inactives to jump on. welcome to the big kids playground kos not so elite.

ROFL :) :)

Thats like the pot calling the kettle black.

The playground is large...you got the south doing their thing, enjoying the game...the north who are envious and bored, the west are are just plain clueless and idolizing the north for god knows what and the east who have been on their own doing their own thing too.

Sure, some comments are arrogant...but all i here from you guys "were gonna get you ....grrrr" (pounding on chest), "the north is better....grrrr" (pounding on chest), "bow wow wow...woof woof" from hyp (licking his butt clean). Seriously you guys are over confident and just as arrogant. Im sure someone not playing the game and not knowing the politics, just by reading the thread...they would think same.

As for vandals... come on guys don't be jealous that another large alliance can see a brighter future with us than with little boy blue's (hyp thats you) alliance or CockyPonyGallon's alliance I mean seriously...do you guys honestly think your better than everyone in this world?

chances are you you'll conk cities...we'll conk cities...over and over...but stats show we are growing at a much faster rate than all of you. true, we've had alot of internals...but that still doesn't stop us from growing.

You guys can continue you "relenteless karmakazee" ops, we're happy in south...wait a minute...i think i understand the arrogant jealousy!!! Here in the south we got good weather...beaches...women in bikini's...soaking up the sun....i get, i get it...meanwhile you guys up there have the frigid cold and extra layers of clothes sausage fest...now i understand why the bitter envy from you all...guess i feel your pain...sucks to be you guys :)

Oh well...should we get back to topic and the game? (its a rhetorical question hyp...you'll learn what that is in school soon...guess that next week huh?)

DeletedUser

Don't mess with the name, it took me all of 5 seconds to come up with it.

As for VANDALS, how many spies do you think you just gained :D
Good job, will be reading your forums very very soon.

I am biased obviously, but I haven't really seen "our" side be too arrogant, we're just stating the current facts and those would be clear to everyone. Now, if you mean me personally, it's not arrogance, it's confidence in my abilities, pure and simple. Just ask your own DragonMode on how the alliance I led won the world of (other game). There's also (other game 2) where I lead an alliance called Karma to the top.
Now.. I can't say it was all me, I've always formed/found good teams around me.

Tell me what cities you've actually conquered that have mattered so much? I think crumblez lost some mostly due to luck on your side, but most were from players who were quitting, alas, it was still our job to protect their accounts and we failed at that, but so far I can confidently say that everything has been sufficiently efficient.

Oh and there is no envy, we just want your alliance to not exists so much in the future, not because you're the top dawg or something, simply because you play without honor. At least that is Karmas stance as long as I lead it.

DeletedUser42502

Don't mess with the name, it took me all of 5 seconds to come up with it.

As for VANDALS, how many spies do you think you just gained :D
Good job, will be reading your forums very very soon.

I am biased obviously, but I haven't really seen "our" side be too arrogant, we're just stating the current facts and those would be clear to everyone. Now, if you mean me personally, it's not arrogance, it's confidence in my abilities, pure and simple. Just ask your own DragonMode on how the alliance I led won the world of (other game). There's also (other game 2) where I lead an alliance called Karma to the top.
Now.. I can't say it was all me, I've always formed/found good teams around me.

Tell me what cities you've actually conquered that have mattered so much? I think crumblez lost some mostly due to luck on your side, but most were from players who were quitting, alas, it was still our job to protect their accounts and we failed at that, but so far I can confidently say that everything has been sufficiently efficient.

Oh and there is no envy, we just want your alliance to not exists so much in the future, not because you're the top dawg or something, simply because you play without honor. At least that is Karmas stance as long as I lead it.

Uhhhhh, riiiiiight....okay!
It wasn't just crumblez that lost cities...but don't matter. As for "confident in you abilities" vs arrogance...i say its the same thing, your as cocky and arrogant as the get...so don't stroke your ego too much...it means less with you have to do it for yourself only.

And it doesn't matter if you won in other world games...this is grepolis, not pony ville or my little pony..sure you got skills...but you don't play and any more or any less honor than the other alliances in this world.

As for KE not existing in the future...you can always true, we'd like the same for karma :) At the rate we are growing, it can't see you accomplishing much a whole more and it will just diminish as time goes by.

Vandals are good players...could we have inherited some spies?...its always possible...i don't think that is the case...but sure, the possibility is there...sort of like with karma when they brought in some enemies within, valhalla or other players...bet you cant trust them all can you...we both know you have an issue with spies

Alas, in the end i'm chatting with someone who's head is so large, its like talking to a brick wall...pointless and going no where fast. Enjoy the time off

DeletedUser

My head is quite tiny compared to my body actually.

Crumblez x1
Ramkopis x1
Those are the only two that I can say you shouldn't have gained because they wouldn't have been easy. The rest were all inactives/semi-inactives who are now gone.
Ah, guess you took one from Carola as well, special circumstances, but I'll give that to you as well.

If VANDALS were so good, they should have managed to keep their alliance going.

Also, go to sleep dude, your writing is so poor right now, seems like you really need it.

This isn't grepolis, strategy is the name of the game.

DeletedUser42502

My head is quite tiny compared to my body actually.

Crumblez x1
Ramkopis x1
Those are the only two that I can say you shouldn't have gained because they wouldn't have been easy. The rest were all inactives/semi-inactives who are now gone.
Ah, guess you took one from Carola as well, special circumstances, but I'll give that to you as well.

If VANDALS were so good, they should have managed to keep their alliance going.

Also, go to sleep dude, your writing is so poor right now, seems like you really need it.

This isn't grepolis, strategy is the name of the game.

LOL...you must have a really wide body then LOL
unfortunately, if my writing is poor...it the auto correction/fill-in on my phone.

I guess i can say the same..if Misery was so good, they should have managed to keep their alliance going...;)

Anyways...your stats alway stink and are never accurate...it don't matter, it's the end result that counts.

And Uhhhh....yes this is grepolis! look at the name on the top of the page ;) ROFL

DeletedUser

Yes I'm quite large, hence the horse in the name.
You trying to get personal again with all this? I wouldn't want us both banned from the externals because you can't stop talking about other peoples business.

Right now I'd like you to tell me how my stats always stink and are never accurate? I'm an analyst, this is like saying my whole existence is false, yet again trying to undermine my authority in front of all these good people who really didn't come here to see that.

And no, well, yes, the game might be named Grepolis, but it's just different mechanics, the base game is always the same. You can say I've never played this game before all you want, but it doesn't even matter, once you have the mechanics down something higher kicks in, something you don't even seem to grasp. Or perhaps you are trying one approach, which is to make the other guy look bad with nothing to back it up with... that to me is playing without honor.

Sigh.. in the end, it's only a game, I do hope you're different in real life..

DeletedUser

hmmm...grow a set? one thing i've learned don't be going around grepo forum saying stuff like that. you'll get -reps. just saying :D anyway your alliance Misery seems like a good alliance. i like what i see so far. decent average. small well organized alliance. the only thing is that whenever i see alliance like yours they always tend to merge. only time will tell.

Dave you have just about attained the status of seer, just like me :cool: