Inactive Topic Linking Branches of Alliances

DeletedUser31931

Branches and academies are subordinate alliances created to get around the alliance member cap. They are only legal because they are separate alliances. The alliance member cap is a cap. Once reached no more members are allowed.

In order to complete 4 wonders, the alliance needs to have the best of the best players in the game world. Remember that there can be only one of each wonder. The alliance that achieves this goal will not only defend there own wonders, but destroy those owned by others. Each and every member of such an alliance needs to be absolutely dependable. These will be players that have the armies ready to send when the phone rings in the middle of the night. Those that read the forum 2 days after the event and then apologise that their armies are not ready are not going to be welcome in such a group.

It is these champions that the hero world is intended for. It will be the best players from each world pitted against each other. This will be a world where each conquest will be the culmination of a long hard fought series of battles. Those that are deemed fit to be in an academy will not last more than 2 days OOP.

The alliance cap is a cap, I don't support extending it to include other alliances.

I agree completely. Alliance arms are abuse of the alliance limit.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
No no no NO.

I don't support the use of Academy/branches, it's mainly used by MRA. Why should they get to join a hero world if there main branch wins the world? NO.

DeletedUser9320

Yeah, every world would end up as a race to be the best MRA. Horrible idea; we're trying to increase game play and war time strategy, not dumb it down.

DeletedUser

As it stands now the "Alliance Cap" is totally pointless. The enhancements to the reservations and forums which allow the massive alliances to take over any world just by splitting into multiple parts (wedontneednostinkingcap1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc. etc.) has gone far enough.

((Anyone can get into a hero world now. Why encourage groups like this to continue their abuse of the system any more than they already do.))

as it is choosing to play in a smaller group (which respects the Alliance Cap) is practically a death sentence.

Just to be clear, I do not have a problem with massive alliances, rushing a world to a premature death, I just don't think they should be using the existing 'loopholes' to ruin Low Alliance Cap worlds. antd they defiantely do not need to be given more ways to continue to do so.

IF people want to bring their "sister/brother/academy" alliances then they should have to earn their entrance, not have it handed to them. Guess what people, that is what being in the winning alliance means, you won. If you invested your time and your efforts to help someone else win..... well..... shame on you. You were used.

DeletedUser

a better would be only 1 branch allowed and they must have the main alliances name and 2 at the end or academy.. The name cannot be any different; a total should be 200 players = Combined alliance 1 and 2 player count.

I am still not sure if it's yes or no for me though. Slightly leaning to the yes side? :heh:

DeletedUser

The point of the end game/ WIN is that the BEST Alliance WINS

Not the Best alliance and their academy, and their two sister alliances and the leader's milkman's second cousin's third wife

DeletedUser41523

Branches and academies are subordinate alliances created to get around the alliance member cap. They are only legal because they are separate alliances. The alliance member cap is a cap. Once reached no more members are allowed.

In order to complete 4 wonders, the alliance needs to have the best of the best players in the game world. Remember that there can be only one of each wonder. The alliance that achieves this goal will not only defend there own wonders, but destroy those owned by others. Each and every member of such an alliance needs to be absolutely dependable. These will be players that have the armies ready to send when the phone rings in the middle of the night. Those that read the forum 2 days after the event and then apologise that their armies are not ready are not going to be welcome in such a group.

It is these champions that the hero world is intended for. It will be the best players from each world pitted against each other. This will be a world where each conquest will be the culmination of a long hard fought series of battles. Those that are deemed fit to be in an academy will not last more than 2 days OOP.

The alliance cap is a cap, I don't support extending it to include other alliances.

Pretty much how I felt about it. Nice post Priscilla +rep