Lords of War

DeletedUser32498

My name is David (a.k.a daveinator007). I am looking for vicious and agressive players in Delos to join Lords of War. We currently have 30+ members, and are looking for more people. Think you got what it takes? Go to Delos and message me. We are not and MRA.

Motto: This is a war game so bring it!

DeletedUser31161

i agree with this. if there are good alliances in the top 10 (yes i've said it) then this alliance is one of them. thought htey could loose some dead weight. still the wrong place though ;)

DeletedUser5554

The fact Mr.p thinks you're a good alliance means you should probably reassess how you run things. From what I've seen of LoW they aren't impressive.

DeletedUser

If announcing your alliance is like releasing a new prescription medication to the market, then a Mr. P endorsement is like it giving everyone herpes. You may wanna consider a recall.

DeletedUser5554

Only a few more days until BP ends! My penguin chop shop is ready!

DeletedUser

op how are you not a mra? Why do I have an invite and no message?

DeletedUser5554

1. I'll work my way in.
2. Points don't matter I made a name for myself in Evolution (world winner) on Omicron for upsetting several guys much larger than me. And much more talented also.
3. You lead by one point anyways so what is your point exactly? Also I wouldn't get to hype about your big "lead" I actually work, help coach a wrestling team, go out with people, work out, and attend college. Really adding that up the fact you lead me by a point isn't really good.

DeletedUser31161

you'd know you see every post i make 2 seconds after. either you are on more than you say or you just dont play ingame

DeletedUser5554

Actually I've come back lots of times with tons of time expired.... Sometimes entire work shifts, or college classes, or just a night on the town.

DeletedUser31161

let me guess you live somewhere in the U.S east or west. i will be using that against you

DeletedUser31161

yup. you also teach wrestling. work and do the other stuff you lie about

DeletedUser5554

If I have a picture of myself wrestling as my profile picture then how am I lying? The move i'm using is a slop hip which breaks down into a cross face cradle or I can let them build back up and tilt them. I'm a host at TGI Friday's we use a zone rotation system based on the day is how busy we get and everyone always wants to sit at booths. Unlike you I seem to show some critical thinking skills and a decent level of education probably because I study at the University of Central Lancashire. (UCL) and am majoring in education. Had you guessed this a year ago I would have admited you we're right. Guess it again next year you'll be right as I will be transferring to Michigan State University to complete my Major in education and minor in political sciences. Any other brilliant guesses?