Lords of War

DeletedUser

Snap! This guy as a tgif waiter is more baller than most of us combined. I must have missed the bus somewhere fml.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Hahaahha you know I try. I'm loving the sarcasm though ^.^

DeletedUser

Aaaand MrP goes silent. :D

Back on-topic, I don't see anything remarkable about Lords of War. As an alliance they appear to be rather weak and mixed due to a combination of deadweight and seemingly decent players - it's unlikely that this would efficiently hold together later in the game, but some of the players may move on.

DeletedUser31161

If u look at it ever alliance could drop some dead wieght and become an extremely good alliance.

DeletedUser31161

if they all could loose like everyone under 500 points they would be a decent alliance 1 that we might want to merge into but no they all got those 300 point players

DeletedUser

Pushty today at 17:48
hello ?
Pushty today at 15:40
can i join pls if ur gona crush thse nubs .

This acquired me an invite, still want to merge with them? :D

DeletedUser5554

One of Dave's reasons for not liking LD and his sole reason for judging DW as a leader. I quote here, "He has President Bush in his alliance profile!".

Yup sounds like a perfectly good way to sum up someones leadership skills... Never mind that you totally missed the joke suggesting that Bush was no real diplomat himself. But you think that this is a good way to judge leadership abilities.

DeletedUser31161

i never said anything in general. i said if most of these alliances lost there worst players that would be an alliance i would merge into

DeletedUser5554

I wouldn't merge into anyone penguin you'd probably get cut. ^.^