Martial arts or sporting interests

DeletedUser39847

So what does everyone do when not on Grepolis? (i know that leaves very little time :D) I design websites and program/build computers.

I myself am a Muay Thai man.

2 consecutive province championships and second in the country the same years. Looking to get 1st in the country and go European in the next year or 2 :)

I also like football(the real European football not american :D)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

hmmm lets see......

I go to school :(
stay in school till 3.30 and on days that i have badminton practices i stay untill 5
Come home do whatever play grepo

and thats what i do on weekdays :( and i sometimes might not play grepo on certain days when i have tuition :Angry:

and i play football,basket ball....cricket....rugger e.t.c at school when we're free(thats the only fun part about school)

DeletedUser39847

:D:D i'd go back to school over work any day. Enjoy while you can

DeletedUser30490

i do enjoy most of the times......but there are some days that you just hate :/

DeletedUser

I love hurling.. Then football and rugby.

Does been married to martial arts man count as been into martial arts??

I like walking as a hobbie though specially after giving birth love been out in the fresh air

DeletedUser

I still do a little of the auld Judo. Little bit here and there. I also like Gaelic Football, normal Football, pretty much anything apart from American :p I enjoy rugby also.

And as for what football team I support, there is only one...
BLUE IS THE COLOUR
Always... No other choice :D

DeletedUser39847

I still do a little of the auld Judo. Little bit here and there. I also like Gaelic Football, normal Football, pretty much anything apart from American :p I enjoy rugby also.

BLUE IS THE COLOUR

If you support Man city or chelsea i'll rim you :D:D

DeletedUser38652

BLUE IS THE COLOUR

Torres.. You will understand

DeletedUser30490

I love hurling.. Then football and rugby.

Does been married to martial arts man count as been into martial arts??

I like walking as a hobbie though specially after giving birth love been out in the fresh air

Hurlin real aggressive sport ryt?
which looks like it has rugger football,lecros e.t.c sports in it ryt????

DeletedUser39847

Hurlin real aggressive sport ryt?
which looks like it has rugger football,lecros e.t.c sports in it ryt????

Yeah hurling is very aggressive....

Not really...it's the fastest ground sport in the world. If you get hit in lecros it hurts...if you get hit in hurling your guaraantee'd a broken bone or worse. Played it myself for a while in school. Tough stuff

DeletedUser30490

hahaha i kinda saw it on T.V a few times and wow it looked really hard hahaha...And the way players try to fight :D