DeletedUser

awesome!

ok so how much have i learned?
how much left?
where can i use this knowledge?

DeletedUser39847

Ehm well a little :D:D
Left?...there is an endless amount left :D:D
Well you can basically start your first single web page but it's very basic stuff.

DeletedUser

i'll do when i get all the things u know done...just give me homework i'll get it done!
do u know java?

DeletedUser39847

ok homework i can do...

Yup i do of course...best place to start would be applet. Then you can use Java programs on your web-page ;)

I do C++,C#,HTML/CSS,Java and a few others :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you said i was ur apprentice..u better take that seriously..i'm gonna learn em all

so the homework?

DeletedUser39847

you said i was ur apprentice..u better take that seriously..i'm gonna learn em all

so the homework?

:D:D good :)

ok i want you to code a single web-page with the following contents/layout.

-1 main heading centred and text size 16.
-Background image for full page.
-1 image w-150 h-150.
-3 paragraphs.
-use italics and bold.

DeletedUser

ai9soKf.jpg

DeletedUser

what is a standard size for a web page? i didn't know so i couldn't make that pic

DeletedUser39031

Back on topic in the off topic section.

The only proper sports are those played in Australia, so Rugby League, Aussie Rules, Rugby, Cricket. Soccers ok for every now and then. Baseball is probably my favourite American sport. Played a bit of each of these sports in my time

DeletedUser39847

what is a standard size for a web page? i didn't know so i couldn't make that pic

Well there isn't really a standard size picture the page however does need to be need and organised but the most common are

Wide skyscraper 160 x 600
Skyscraper 120 x 600
Half-page ad 300 x 600
Full banner 468 x 60
Half banner 234 x 60
Micro bar 88 x 31
Button 1 120 x 90
Button 2 120 x 60
Vertical banner 120 x 240
Square button 125 x 125
Leaderboard 728 x 90
Medium rectangle 300 x 250
Square pop-up 250 x 250
Vertical rectangle 240 x 400
Large rectangle 336 x 280
Rectangle 180 x 150

Back on topic in the off topic section.

The only proper sports are those played in Australia, so Rugby League, Aussie Rules, Rugby, Cricket. Soccers ok for every now and then. Baseball is probably my favourite American sport. Played a bit of each of these sports in my time

Cricket? are you being funny? :D:D

DeletedUser39031

AMERICAN FOOTBALL wHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hahaahah, your joking? No offense to any American Sports players (nod comes to mind) but the top 4 american sports seem to be the only sports America is good at :p You guys had a cricket team, never won a game, soccer teams average and no forms of rugby are played competitively in america.

Not trying to be offensive, but there is truth to what I am saying. It's like America and Canada are on a different planet to the rest of us :)