Massive MRAs...

DeletedUser37948

dez shame you chose a differing team but best of luck to you :)

DeletedUser

Have You never been at the very first hours of a new world? You get dozens of random invites from every possible alliance near You that is not a premade.
Just weather the storm and ignore them or join one to put an end to this.

As far as this world goes, the core will be nice and interesting, a couple of nice premades and even more random MRAs to kill =) Love it.

Zarun-

Strategos
I've been wondering if I should join, build something then click 'start over' so we have a ghost for the spy/looting quests?

DeletedUser

You can delete your account and then create a new one, that should leave a ghost.

DeletedUser29124

Only one Alliance has sent me a PM explaining their experience and philosophy all the rest are playing the numbers game Bloody MRA's

DeletedUser26926

Only one Alliance has sent me a PM explaining their experience and philosophy all the rest are playing the numbers game Bloody MRA's

Only one! i didn't know we were the only ones sending pm's. LOL.

DeletedUser25581

Indeed I was, that was my second world which I played until June 2011 when I had to quit grepo due to irl issues.

u were in architect team ? :D :D fighting DCS as I remember and gave ur acc to other player ? ?

DeletedUser

u were in architect team ? :D :D fighting DCS as I remember and gave ur acc to other player ? ?
Yup, Nulli Secundus at first and then NSPG after the merger, we had been fighting DCS and Spartiates for an eternity when I had to leave. I just gave away my account details, as I knew I was gonna be gone for good and not be coming back, who took over my account or what happened to it I don't know.

Who were You in Zeta?

DeletedUser

I love MRAs so much <3 and I really want to see an organized one stay in the top 12 :)

DeletedUser13136

I love MRA because they are easy targets. They come by thinking this game as Sim City and they end up getting eaten. But the game is more fun when we have strong players to fight. What noobs think when they play? quantity over quality?

DeletedUser44027

Well, from experience :D i can assure you that we check the alliance leaderboards every half-second, and we dont pay attention to average points, just total points. BP is just another tab that we never click on, along with the WW tab. The more points we have (more members = more points), the better we are.