mathchew90 proposal

DeletedUser

mathchew90 would like to offer his hand to any former ally or enemy. M90 will return in the next new world.

he/we/you. will cause just as much havoc and mayhem as before but perhaps as a co-founder or a leader of an alliance. some of you may of read some of the chinese whispers about m90, but anyone in LD, ER, EOD, AURORA and MYRMAIDS will all know that M90 was far from a noob. m90 never ran from battle or backed down. even in the face of certain death. i went out of my way to annoy people on purpose and even some of my own allies did not like me.

M90 may even buy some gold in the next new world.

so please if you read this pleases accept my proposal and spice up your grep life again. dont be shy, matchew90 is like an elephant and never forgets, if i offended you take it as a compliment and join with me.

YOU KNOW IT WILL BE FUN!!!

SO SPEAKS MATCHEW90.

DeletedUser

Good luck brother. I will always be in (E.o.D)... And I follow my members

of course deboy1 you founded a great alliance. in any world let alone delos. something mathchew90 would like to achieve or give a try, even though i find it funny myself that i would contemplate it.
you were on my radar early and i picked you out as a foe remember and tried to troll you more than jason(he was no fun becuase he didnt reply in pm).

but please if you can help in the slightest and perhaps forward the message to anyone who did battle with or against me, i bet it will get a few laughs if anything. if they arent already laughing, even i am laughing at some of my old posts in this forum. i was a serious troll but it gave alot of people satisfaction when i was defeated. im not that bad really but i made it fun i think. peter pan needs his captain hook or there is no story

or if anyone would like to do battle or pact an alliance with mathchew90 again. find me in the core of the next conquest world. i won be such a troll this time *evil grin*

DeletedUser

You're lucky I only play one world at a time Chew.... otherwise I would join just to rim you :p

DeletedUser41523

Misery Business must be looking a little tempting right now Maciver. :)

DeletedUser

You're lucky I only play one world at a time Chew.... otherwise I would join just to rim you :p

im not here to troll mac. im resisting the urge too. i actually looked forward to your reply.

as we can all see your last conk was of course an internal innactive. no suprise there bro

im sorry but you never impressed me, like we all know... nobody in your alliance or ER at the time ever took any risks. you lot just simmed and bullied and outnumbered. relied on spies and the big gold players. went around with the dirtiest tricks in the book. while nod kissed mathchews behind till the end.

come step in he ring man to man then if you think you can rim me. without creghan forseti inglrious and the other goldwhores. the same elite players who were so scared of delos they all needed to pact with the threats.

i set this thread up to invite you to play with me. not for you to troll this thread.

who else thinks maciver could rim old chewedmatt90. i think nod and your whole alliance knows who will win m8 so dont think about it, my wall is STILL better than yours and i got rimmed remember.

DeletedUser41523

You do realize he's the #3 attacker in the world and was one of the most hands on guys in LD right?

Also I wouldn't egg Mac on into coming to the new world. I won't speak for him but i'm pretty sure that he would come to Misery Business, Considering you struggled to fend off the so called "simmers" And were eventually made a statistic like the rest of AU even after the LD leader bailed. I really don't think you'd enjoy adding a great player with a grudge towards you to a roster of other great players.....

DeletedUser

You do realize he's the #3 attacker in the world and was one of the most hands on guys in LD right?

Also I wouldn't egg Mac on into coming to the new world. I won't speak for him but i'm pretty sure that he would come to Misery Business, Considering you struggled to fend off the so called "simmers" And were eventually made a statistic like the rest of AU even after the LD leader bailed. I really don't think you'd enjoy adding a great player with a grudge towards you to a roster of other great players.....

i will egg on who i want, wheres the wall of maciver or any1 in delos for that matter. OH YEAH HE WAS TO AFRAID TO POST HIS LOSSES. my original wall was a few months before he posted his half a wall(HIDING SOMETHING) and my wall has alot more CS on it. cmon now show mathchew the respect he deserves. i didnt come ere to fight with people

thats all that should be said. END OF. maciver would of crumbled and begged for mercy the firs sign of an overwhelming enemy force with a CS on the way, i think maciver and many others are jealuos of m90s reputation.

show us your losses maciver and prove to us all how good you are, wait no you arent going to. maciver got his butt kicked by me already in delos, just like i did to creghan forseti DTMT baeg and many others i made look like complete noobs. please dont compare a persian like him to a spartan like me. he knows it. i was no1 fighter in the world no1 defender no1 sniper. and ALSO NO3 ATTACKER. AND I GET MY BP AGAINST ACTIVE RED DOTS NOT INNACTIVE GREEN DOTS. i shared island with maciver he burned so many units on me.

nobody here is going to say im better than maciver. but i think the people qualified to know the answer will agree with mathchew90 even though they wont say it.
has maciver conquered the no2player in the world. that no2 being suppored by no1 no3 and no4 alliance in the world. that player being forseti my bp farm.

DeletedUser

and was one of the most hands on guys in LD right?

hmm i fought against the hordes of hands on LD members and he was not on my radar till he conquered...wait for it....an INNACTIVE ON MY ISLAND. in my order it went forseti creghan repent nodcrush vonhacklbar marcofin inglriousb lee chimpeus baeg 1or 2 others and then maybe maciver. mathchew believes maciver suicided alo of units on mathcew. only mathcew wouldnt remember becuase it happened to mathchew every couple of hours and maciver was never significant enough to be on his radar.

DeletedUser41523

I don't think any of us would have begged for mercy from you. Correct me if i'm wrong but weren't you the only guy near two of the prominent leaders in LD? One of which was easily rimmable from your position from the BP you had? (Nod). Yet despite you and a lot of initial Au players in the area we never saw a support call from Nod. In fact the first town he took according to Grepostats was off of Aurora. Like I said you guys had a lot of fire power there initially. Yet a one city player took your mate down in your own safe zone right near you... The only city Forseti lost was taken back by none other than Forseti. If I remember right you guys pulled the inactive card left and right. Yet we had post after post of support calls from our spies in your alliance which would prove otherwise.

There's a reason why guys like Maciver, Forseti, and Hassan are still around and you aren't.

Also your ranking is way off. How is Nodcrush the fourth best player in LD? Maybe this was a list of leaders? But that would still be off. Forseti and Creghan were obviously the best but there was Halldor, Maciver, the original Wonderfish (The one AU conquered was one his fourth user by then), Hassan, Tyranos, Nike.

On the other side the only players that were a consistent threat were Nandil and Rhaurc. Rhaurc quit and his successor was rimmed. Nandil eventually joined us. Last I checked LD won this little rivalry by over 100. That's on its own and not counting its allies. o_O

No offense but I don't think you'll find many allies from the Delos forums. Anyone I've talked to regards you as arrogant and I can see why. If you do drag people to the new world more than likely they'll throw in their lot with someone they actually liked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

noooooooooo i sank naked transports from wonderfish only a few days after i researched bireme. i ranked on what i percieved as skill with taking into account activtiy and size.
forseti inglrious and creghan used unbelievable amounts of gold i wish i still had the screencaps of there army building inglrious in paricular i may even still have them pics somwhere

but that is what defeated mathchews morale. the people who could build nukes wih gold in 12-24 hours. tyrannos was a big noob and goldwhore who was taught by brandicey and later betrayed him and AU because he was scared of bigger alliances. and thaoriginal was in EOD. and i had no conflict with most of EOD due to proximity. nike2003 was a gold whore too, jus not as good at using the gold as creghan forseti and igb. anyone in LD learned if they had offense near me.... they were burned

again note the words goldwhore and not partial gold user. i explained in here countless times, goldwhores are inferior players and generally need to band together. they will do anyhing to win, hence why they spend LOTS of money.

hahah you need a lesson in grep, forseti and creghan he best LMAO. if we looked at there walls you would not be saying that,we in AU sunk so many of creghan and forsetis trannies in the water it was crazy.

DeletedUser37733

M90, you are one of a kind! I had a great time running OPs with you and I will join you in a limited capacity until Delos ends... Love your playing style, but you may talk a bit too much (but that's your style), you gave nothing but respect to me... You nandil and I were able to get some stuff done, and I think that was kind of under rated in delos... With the spies in the forums, or whatever it was you were always a brother in arms to me, and I respect that...

On the other hand I need to take care of some stuff in Delos... (all my new mates, I will fight for till the end) and don't worry you'll like the way it happens... I'ts all about the team and that's how I fight. No 2 attacker in Delos... And that came by watching you play... I'm not a shi* talker, but I can now... Thanks M90 sorry if this gives you a big head...

DeletedUser

M90, you are one of a kind! I had a great time running OPs with you and I will join you in a limited capacity until Delos ends... Love your playing style, but you may talk a bit too much (but that's your style), you gave nothing but respect to me... You nandil and I were able to get some stuff done, and I think that was kind of under rated in delos... With the spies in the forums, or whatever it was you were always a brother in arms to me, and I respect that...

On the other hand I need to take care of some stuff in Delos... (all my new mates, I will fight for till the end) and don't worry you'll like the way it happens... I'ts all about the team and that's how I fight. No 2 attacker in Delos... And that came by watching you play... I'm not a shi* talker, but I can now... Thanks M90 sorry if this gives you a big head...

im like an alcoholic in a wine bar sometimes...but with a bit more responsibility i can change. i used to say "what would the world be like without captain james hook"

i cant help but bite the hook sometimes...and i do dishonor to myself and those around me but i can and will change. may of what i did was o purpose and to harrass, provoke and because i know what its like to want to rim someone so badly. i shared pm with many of the people that brought about my downfall, it could of easily been very different. i took it as a compliment when i was rimmed in one hell of an OP. those that i mention all the time should also take it as a compliment

you WERE the stand out myrmidon and held the alliance up with and after martinB and probably kept AU and LD exLD up log afer my destruction. im sure if i popped in it would of heard good things. it sounds like your doing awesome and you will build world wonders and im intrigued to find out how the story of delos will end.

i was hoping to bring together former opponents and allies together and make an elite parnership in the next conquest world. xayushx is a friend on FB and i am persuading him to come back becuase he had a heart of gold and made me laugh even after we were at each others throats. my working with yourselves and jason after our ealry skirmishes is testament to that and proves that i can work with anyone who brought warriors to my doorstep or put there feet on my coffee table!!! i really wanted some former enemies to accept aswell. i should not of took the bait of maciver and i am sorry for that.

i thought even he might not jump on old chewy and speak of rimming him. maybe even working with Jteale after his kind parting message to me*sarcasm*

it would be an honor JakeOSU!!! without you i would of been rimmed way before i actually was. and you can teach me a thing or two now. im looking at all he old enemies and allies on grepostats now lol with a big smile on my face

so speaks mathchew90

DeletedUser41523

Debate and Discussion

Jake you're joining a train wreck most likely but best of luck you dealt with Myrmidons so I guess even Mathchew won't be worse than that.

I'll leave this amusing message here...
mathchew90 said:
it seems like you need a lesson in grep from mathchew90, if nod were here he would take up my offer and join with me i guarantee you.

you obviously were not around when i was because you would not say those silly things, the odds were never in my favor and thats the way i like it. so tell me who you are

What do you all think? Would Nod join our friend here? My vote is no. :)

Also don't complain about gold users.

1. You'll need them if you lead so making a terrible rant about them is ill advised.

2. Most the time the players just play more than you and don't gold down. When you say "gold whore" you do realize that you can invest max resources from spare cities and just cut down to rebuild your nuke? This costs a buck or two to have a full army back up in minutes. Assume that the player spends 20-30 a month. Not really a big deal.

DeletedUser

i dunno who you are smilodon or how many other accounts or names you go by, does anyone else know who this dude is in delos?

i live by some of the oldest rules. especially PMs... it stands for personal message i thought, so i will never share someones personal messages with anyone other than the sender.

i could show you no end of messages from warriors both enemy neutral and ally. many of these PMs are good friendly and funny conversations. only Jteale sent a disgusting hate filled message, maybe why he is so quiet even after visiting my page, given the old banter me and him used to have in this forum. and his lightning bolts spells of course

i forgive you Jteale

DeletedUser

Well hello matty, it seems we meet again. Before I start responding to this thread, I'd like to make it clear this is more 'n likely going to be my only response to you. I will not take responsibility for feeding the troll and I have lost enough time responding to you in the past, it will not happen again :) But worry not! I'll make this post extra long, for ole time's sake. Now, without further ado:

I'm absolutely flattered you still remember me and consider me worthy of being on your team. Sadly though, I must decline. All for the simple reason that I do not think you're decent enough to lead one. To quote you, "my own alliance hated me." You have raised my curiosity though.. I do wonder, what kind parting message did I leave you? I don't recall writing you. But again, you having the memory of an elephant, as you so eloquently put it, I'm sure you must remember these kind of things. :rolleyes: Nor do I remember ever asking for, or needing, your forgiveness. After all the lies you've told, after all of the people you've slandered and offended, I was actually expecting you to ask for forgiveness from the Delos community. You've said so yourself: "... i do dishonor to myself and those around me ..." But it seems my expectations were too high. Who am I to think that the "great" M90 would ever do such a thing, eh?

That brings me to my next point, how is it possible that you mock someone for 'breaking' one "of the oldest rules", or code as I like to put it, when you have lied so many times, when you have dishonored yourself and those around you so many times, when you have slandered others so many times? I call that hypocritical and it shows how much you've changed. If you need a hint, you haven't changed one bit, "a bit more responsibility" isn't gonna change that.

You still whine about 'gold whores', and you still have trouble pointing out the people who used gold in extravagant quantities. You still whine about the time I bolted you, that must've really hurt you if you still can't get over that. (I'm curious, what did I hit?) You still can't get enough of yourself and you're still as arrogant as when we rimmed you. You still show an appalling lack of strategy (seriously, you know what an enemy can do with a posted wall?).

maciver would of crumbled and begged for mercy the firs sign of an overwhelming enemy force with a CS on the way, i think maciver and many others are jealuos of m90s reputation.
Before you start accusing people of what they might or might not do, let's take a moment and reflect on what happened to you when you were rimmed by, as you put it, "a bunch of simmers". You crumbled. There was hardly any sign of opposition, only one or two half-hearted attempts to break sieges on your cities. Your own allies and team mates hardly tried. You want to know why? Despite the lack of information, most didn't have respect for you. As a fighter, maybe.. But not as a player. What's more? You rage quit, leaving a "disgusting hate filled message" on your profile. One funny thing though, you mentioned you had respect for Marcofin [an LD player] for being the only one to snipe you and possibly JTeale. That last part puzzled me, as I do not remember myself trying to earn your respect, I couldn't be bothered.

Despite you so arrogantly claiming that "maciver and many others are jealuos of m90s reputation", I can't see why. Your reputation isn't a good one, far from it. You are known to be dishonest, disagreeable, arrogant and easy to anger. Yes, you might know your stuff in game, but others do also. Just because you happened on an LS nuke doesn't make you hot stuff, nor does killing an unguarded CS with biremes make you special. It just makes you lucky and the other person sloppy. Many people have done the same (okay, so maybe a lot of 'm didn't send biremes as an attack. That's just stupid.. ) and more. Actually, if I were to look at you from an objective point of view I'd say you were decent enough alright, but fairly unremarkable. However, as soon as a person gets to know you, they tend to lose respect, for the above mentioned reasons. As Mike once put it: "joke or no joke he loved himself to much and was fed his Butt to himself due to his bad attitude" and "Personally i hope i never run into the guy in the world again(unless he has a personality transplant)". There are many, many more examples to be found that say much the same about you. It is this very character you possess which makes you far from an elite, or even good, Grepolis player. You are an alright in game fighter, I grant you that, but you are far from a good Grepo player, not to mention a leader. It is here where guys like Mac, Forseti, Hassan, InglriousB and others exceed you, and it is for these reasons, among many others, they are better players than you. As Smilidon put it, "There's a reason why guys like Maciver, Forseti, and Hassan are still around and you aren't".

However, these players do not only possess a great character. You asked the question whether Mac could rim you. Yes. Yup, he could. Granted, he won't be able to do so blindfolded and with both his hands tied behind his back, but he'd get ya. As could a healthy amount of other players. You are far from invincible, as the Delos world has proven to you. And when you lose, you'll ragequit and blame everything and everyone, but yourself, for losing, as you've done not so long ago.

I'll leave this amusing message here...
mathchew90 said:
it seems like you need a lesson in grep from mathchew90, if nod were here he would take up my offer and join with me i guarantee you.

you obviously were not around when i was because you would not say those silly things, the odds were never in my favor and thats the way i like it. so tell me who you are
Haha, that made me giggle :D Nod wouldn't even think of joining your ranks, nor do I recall him ever kissing your be-hind.

All of that being said, you want my advice? Probably not, but I'll give it to you anyways, just for the fun of it.
  • Start a new account, you've done too much damage with this one.
  • Come up with better arguments if you insist on making a presence in the externals. You make it far too easy for your opponents to bash your arguments.
  • Stop referring to yourself in 3rd person, just shows people you think too much of yourself.
  • Take an English writing course.
  • Quit whining about people who use gold in this game.
  • Don't lie.

Now, finally finished. I'm still curious what message I sent you? Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if I ever did send such a message. You've lied about these things so often, I still wonder why the occasional player takes you serious. Anyways, thanks matty, felt good to re-live the good ole days. Just for once, mind you.

JTeale.

DeletedUser41523

i dunno who you are smilodon or how many other accounts or names you go by, does anyone else know who this dude is in delos?

i live by some of the oldest rules. especially PMs... it stands for personal message i thought, so i will never share someones personal messages with anyone other than the sender.

Anyone important knows, though they won't reveal it. :)

What are the oldest rules? I thought it was simple. Don't cheat, don't break pact, show respect. You've broken two of those rules from what I can recall.