Me, Myself, & I !

DeletedUser

Hiya Guys !

Well some of you may know me by Lane, but am currently Aider ! :) I have played Beta, and Iota only.

I am a pretty relaxed person. I roam the forum during my free time as I get quite bored when we're not whooping azz in-game ! We're Evolution if that gives a hint we don't have much free time..but I do try to find the time.

I enjoy playing my games(grepolis,evony) as they are Hmm..MY LIFE !
I love the people I meet in this game they are the people that give me that so called "drive" to play this game. ;)

I can be a cool person to talk too, or I can be your worst nightmare the choice is yours, and how we get along. I don't put up with drama, or BS ! Not my thing ! I try to help everyone I can, but sometimes help just doesn't fix stupidity ! :p Sorry guys if you fall under that category !

Hmm. I guess that's about it. If you have any questions please ask..I love a good conversation ! "At times". lol

Anyways,, Talk to you guys later.

DeletedUser

I staied up one night and unfortunately couldn`t do that again...I was told to quit playing so i learned from that :p So also grepoholic and proud of that

DeletedUser

I usually get on for 6-8 hours a day, then go for a 10 mile bike ride to burn it off :p

DeletedUser

Because I work then I have to sleep but I still manage to be online a lot.

DeletedUser5061

I don't put up with drama, or BS ! Not my thing ! I try to help everyone I can, but sometimes help just doesn't fix stupidity!

emoticon-00115-inlove.png
that is so scary, i think I would have wrote the same thing.

ps. my money is on you to become a mod.

DeletedUser

lane you should become a mod, i would so spam your world just so you would develope a cough like sapphs haha

DeletedUser

lane being a mod scary thoughts haha jk buddy

Bahaha..Sorry guys..I just happened to fly by and read this.. ;)

Cabz, You know you'd love it. ;) I'd be extra nice to you though..NOT ! :p lol Jk

lane you should become a mod, i would so spam your world just so you would develope a cough like sapphs haha

QCI, Soon enough, Soon enough ! :p

A cough like Sapphs..Hmm..I already have one of those just don't use it very often..Wait...Nvm.

DeletedUser

Bahaha..Sorry guys..I just happened to fly by and read this.. ;)

Cabz, You know you'd love it. ;) I'd be extra nice to you though..NOT ! :p lol Jk

QCI, Soon enough, Soon enough ! :p

A cough like Sapphs..Hmm..I already have one of those just don't use it very often..Wait...Nvm.

you know you would be extra nice to me :cool:

cough cough ... :supermad:

you loves me haha ;);)