Me, Myself, & I !

DeletedUser

My pleasure. I'm always happy to introduce myself to our wonderful forum community ! :)

Thrillology

Phrourach
I know right?

I've always personally known Grepolis for its GREAT forum, and support team.

Only some of the players are rotten in-game, but there is something called a block button that they have granted us.

They also read your messages sent to them.
So, yeah. I'd donate money to them if I could without getting anything in return just for the sake of supporting InnoGames.

DeletedUser

Agreed.

Grepolis/InnoGames is truly grateful to have such a wonderful support stuff. In-game and Forum. :) All their hardwork, and dedication pays off at the end of the day to make this game what it is. ;)

DeletedUser

I know right?

I've always personally known Grepolis for its GREAT forum, and support team.

Only some of the players are rotten in-game, but there is something called a block button that they have granted us.

They also read your messages sent to them.
So, yeah. I'd donate money to them if I could without getting anything in return just for the sake of supporting InnoGames.

you can donate money btw just send me your credit card details or a cheque to

cabz is the man street glasgow scotland:supermad::supermad::supermad:
lane just donate 5k of each resourse daily ingame haha

hounestley though do you guys want a straw ????

because sucking up innogames butts doesnt get you liked haha jk :pro: and i am a super spammer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

because sucking up innogames butts doesnt get you liked haha jk :pro: and i am a super spammer

surely they would'nt use the same straw thats just nasty. better to give them funky badges saying innogames groupys

DeletedUser

you can donate money btw just send me your credit card details or a cheque to

cabz is the man street glasgow scotland:supermad::supermad::supermad:
lane just donate 5k of each resourse daily ingame haha

Pshh...cabz...I know you're a MAJOR spammer bro..Nothing I don't already know..QCI is just as bad.. :p

surely they would'nt use the same straw thats just nasty. better to give them funky badges saying innogames groupys

Ewww..That's enough of that...

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ooo...You're horrible !

"MODERATOR COME GET HIM !"

Hahaha..Jk. :p

DeletedUser

lol lane who keeps - repping you comrade ? you had more than 2 green lights i am sure ?

DeletedUser

LMFAO cabz ! I'm not famous around these parts ! :p lmao.

I get -rep'd cause people don't like what I have too say when I'm telling the truth..But guess what who cares and they can just get over it ! :p lmao. :p

I laugh at all the people though so makes us both happy !

DeletedUser

lol i get that too but luckily enough every minus rep i get the eta people give me 10 more lol

i guess players cant handle the truth lol:)

especially since you say it so politley :D:D:D

DeletedUser

Well you have a sense of humor to your posts..I go around cracking the forum rules on people so they don't like me. :D Haha.

DeletedUser

lol your mad comrade :D

are you joining a hero world ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wanted too, but if I did I'd need to quit a world I'm playing on now.

DeletedUser

im defo joining one :)

ill proberlly quit labada and quit lota soon to i think not made my ind up yet though