Meet the Alliance - The Usual Suspects

• Thread starter DeletedUser47344
  • Start date

DeletedUser

LMFAO YOU THINK IM GUNNELLATOR. I don't understand how you have enough brain cells to click the buy gold button.
Yes by the end of the server, you will clear enough inactives and all the actual fighters will leave so no doubt. You will be a top fighter with next to no competition. (If you can keep up w/ enginytr by the end though, I might be impressed.

Stats and and forum posts on the externals mean nothing Ash/Tryfan/SamuraiDragon. The strategy of your alliance is to focus everything on the end game and achieve it by diplomacy, spies, shared tabs and family alliances rather than capping and fighting real opposition. Top TUS players are now targetting TheDrunkenMonks and family, ranked # 23, rather than opposition from the top 12. Nothing to be impressed about there. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Stats and and forum posts on the externals mean nothing Ash/Tryfan/SamuraiDragon. The strategy of your alliance is to focus everything on the end game and achieve it by diplomacy, spies, shared tabs and family alliances rather than capping and fighting real opposition. Top TUS players are now targetting TheDrunkenMonks and family, ranked # 23, rather than opposition from the top 12. Nothing to be impressed about there. :rolleyes:

I'm going to say this one last time so even you can understand it ASH IS NO LONGER PLAYING THE GAME, he had to concentrate on rl for a time, leave him out of these discussions.

DeletedUser37948

Any chance you will reveal who the mighty archon of Corinth is in game ?

DeletedUser

Okay I don't see why you are bothering to talk, you're just hiding behind your name and probably doing the same. Yes we targetted the monks. Would you actively choose to found a city in o55 instead of taking 10k cities?
You can call me SD or samurai only friends and people who I share mutual respect with call me by name :)

DeletedUser

werent you hiding behind your in game name until about 27 hours ago samurai dragon?
No one asked me for it so I didn't say. When someone asked me for it I told them. AoC has been asked multiple times, he is still hiding behind his forum name.

edit: you worded that pretty poorly as well.
I was using my forum name before prae asked not in game name.
Yes english might not be your first language, I still don't care what you asked meant a different thing to what you probably meant. Also why is my name even relatively on-topic to this thread. ZZZ.

edit 2: I see you're from coming soon, sorry it's my fault to have thought you would have common sense :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks like the ranked 2 alliance is attacking The Dragon Monks, they're ranked 33, people in glass houses.... :p

DeletedUser47344

Hello all my super fans!!!!!

i would like to thank you all for making this one of my best threads to date... so busy even if at times off subject....

I will be doing something new for banter and laughs as to keep jokes going.

Calling it the Illuminati finder...
hope you take it as banter and enjoy.

DeletedUser46251

At this stage of the game it is about location over what rank is an alliance when choosing who to attack. What would be the point in fighting an ocean away just because the alliance is ranked higher than the guys in your core.

DeletedUser

I know that Baldy, My comment was aimed at Archon because he was running his mouth, like he usually does, trying to troll folks.

DeletedUser46251

I know mate, was more of a general comment as there have been a few posts about it.

Ranga1

Strategos
I was using my forum name before prae asked not in game name.

I guess English isn't your first language either...and I wont neg rep you for it either...

Probably best to construct your own well worded sentence before criticising others for you what you perceive to be a poorly worded sentence. Those people in glass houses ay Ezy?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I guess English isn't your first language either...and I wont neg rep you for it either...

Probably best to construct your own well worded sentence before criticising others for you what you perceive to be a poorly worded sentence. Those people in glass houses ay Ezy?

Lol, that is one helluva swipe there Ranga, think I might duck it. :D

DeletedUser

Well we both should've used commas there but w/e.

And yeah you would be 100% correct, it's my 3rd language and I'm poor at languages cuz I suck :p

DeletedUser

LMFAO YOU THINK IM GUNNELLATOR. I don't understand how you have enough brain cells to click the buy gold button.
Yes by the end of the server, you will clear enough inactives and all the actual fighters will leave so no doubt. You will be a top fighter with next to no competition. (If you can keep up w/ enginytr by the end though, I might be impressed.

ha! I'm a fighter. I take enemy cities, not internals. Hit up grep intel, you will see my cities were not handovers, but indeed takes. You look at my stats on any other server, you will see the same. You are welcome to message Enginy or Erik, ask them if I kept up on previous servers ;)

DeletedUser

ha! I'm a fighter. I take enemy cities, not internals. Hit up grep intel, you will see my cities were not handovers, but indeed takes. You look at my stats on any other server, you will see the same. You are welcome to message Enginy or Erik, ask them if I kept up on previous servers ;)

You have 12k bp and 135k points, its clear you're not a fighter, regardless of what you think of yourself.

DeletedUser

You have 12k bp and 135k points, its clear you're not a fighter, regardless of what you think of yourself.

& once things kick off in this world, that will drastically change. I can't make people attack me. Also, gold may help you acquire slots, but it doenst fill them. Offense & skill does. It's not my fault that every time I revolt a city the player concedes. Perhaps if we get within distance of SS, we can put it to the test.

DeletedUser37948

& once things kick off in this world, that will drastically change. I can't make people attack me. Also, gold may help you acquire slots, but it doenst fill them. Offense & skill does. It's not my fault that every time I revolt a city the player concedes. Perhaps if we get within distance of SS, we can put it to the test.

ive had the same problem myself a bit